Bangkok police hunt for three British men following failed kidnap attempt

snoop1130

The British crime wave in Thailand continues.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Did I mention Boiler Room boys?

The RTP have had a lot on their plate since Songkran.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this "news" from, there is no link posted? Is this just from TV?

certainly from a "reputable news source".

As Thai Visa explained to me not too long ago, they don't publish any news unless published first by the press or a reputable news source.

The British crime wave in Thailand continues.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Did I mention Boiler Room boys?

The RTP have had a lot on their plate since Songkran.

Yes, Brits should be banned

So three strong young guys are so dumb they can't even bundle a guy in his mid 40's into a van.

Not the brightest...I suspect they will be in prison (where they belong) within days.

They seem to be genetically pretty close to Rooney, they can't be too smart right? Good old neanderthal genes with a few thousand years of inbreeding and that's what you get. They're handy in a pub brawl though.

Edited by reggaebkk

Licence number of the van not picked up on any camera ? Rented from ? owned by whom ?

Face recognition software - linked to photos taken at Airport on arrival.

Ditto face software against bank ATM photos on withdrawals in the Bangna area.

Or is it more complicated than that ?

Even if I knew these guys, I would not be goieng to the police to help them with anything, you might end up guilty by association....!

If you have ever read "Welcome to Hell". You know what I mean.

If it helps, please note that, you can get effectivec help for paranoia and social anxiety disorders these days.

Edited by mankondang

Where is this "news" from, there is no link posted? Is this just from TV?

certainly from a "reputable news source".

As Thai Visa explained to me not too long ago, they don't publish any news unless published first by the press or a reputable news source.

Right. So why don't they provide a link?

Would not be surprised if it was connected to the boiler room operations, I read a story a while ago they were being hunted by some nasty people who's inheritance they stole from their parents

It was on here somewhere, but such a long thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams.html

Edited by donnybay

If they said they were believed to be Brits by the names of the football teams tattooed to their arms that would be one thing, but they seem to have a lot of intel on them.

Accents? Really now, how many Thais can tell an Aussie from a Brit by the way they speak?

Well, it is likely that the victim knew these thugs and hence it was him who gave the detailed info to the police...

So three strong young guys are so dumb they can't even bundle a guy in his mid 40's into a van.

Not the brightest...I suspect they will be in prison (where they belong) within days.

Well, your math is a bit off, but you got the gist of it.

Brothers ? English ? From London? There's a lot more to this story.or should I say there's a lot more missing from this story. I think I know these two chaps but I can't name them due to defamation laws.

I'm no detective, but:

#1 They are assuming they are brothers from the photos as they look very similar.

#2 The victim will be from the UK and identified them as a UK accent, probably London.

#3 The victim will be from London, or at least lived there prior to coming to Thailand, and knows this is because of some bad dealings with someone from London. So, with the accent match and knowing they were hired or part of a London-based gang he had trouble with, it makes sense.

If they said they were believed to be Brits by the names of the football teams tattooed to their arms that would be one thing, but they seem to have a lot of intel on them.

Accents? Really now, how many Thais can tell an Aussie from a Brit by the way they speak?

I'm working on the assumption that the guy who escaped the kidnap attempt knew the people who tried to do it.

I'm 43 years old, slightly younger than the victim here and I'll tell you now that unless they tasered me into submission there's no way they would get me off the street into a van unless they were professionals at doing this kind of thing which they are clearly not.

Chuck Norris, I wondered what happened to you.

Brothers ? English ? From London? There's a lot more to this story.or should I say there's a lot more missing from this story. I think I know these two chaps but I can't name them due to defamation laws.

Harry and William?

Sorted then, their last name is Hewitt.

oh blimey! 3 brits committing a crime in LOS i wonder what the readers will say when its one of their own. The victim who is a foreigner and most likely british too will sway the bias comments.

Well, it does make it more difficult to blame the Americans

Edited by smotherb

Yes, they obviously need a break in a place where they can come to their senses, if they have any left. .