Bangkok police hunt for three British men following failed kidnap attempt

snoop1130

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The British crime wave in Thailand continues.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Did I mention Boiler Room boys?

The RTP have had a lot on their plate since Songkran.

Would you like us to list all the Aussie pedos, murderers, biker druggie shooters and general low lives that drift over from the formal penal colony for you?Why do you think the AFP are permanently here?

Or perhaps the other assorted Europeans, Africans, Arabs and Asians who are either arrested or fugitives after committing crimes?

Crime, like stupidity and racism isn't restricted by nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or gender.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Would you like us to list all the Aussie pedos, murderers, biker druggie shooters and general low lives that drift over from the formal penal colony for you?Why do you think the AFP are permanently here?

Or perhaps the other assorted Europeans, Africans, Arabs and Asians who are either arrested or fugitives after committing crimes?

Crime, like stupidity and racism isn't restricted by nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or gender.

Sure would.

Send me all the recent reports (since songkran) that you know about. Not from the whole world, just from the Aussies.

The thaivisa Brits (not all, and not you) are amongst the most critical of the Thais, day after day, year after year, but (some) seem to be very defensive and hyper sensitive if their own are critisised in any way, even when justified.

I am not picking on the Brits at all, if Aussies had been involved in numerous fights with the locals, kidnapping, kiddy fiddling, fraud, not paying bills, drugging and conning Italians and doing runners after killing Thai people in the last two months I would have said exactly the same thing about them.

.But lately it hasn't been the Aussies, French, Americans or whoever I have been reading about, it has been the Brits.

If the recent British crime wave in Thailand had instead been a similar Thai crime wave in Britain then Fleet Street would be having a field day about it.

I think that most people would agree with me that Brits certainly seem to have been punching above their weight lately when it comes to criminal activity in Thailand lately.

Recent reports indicate this. Why deny it?

Ps. the criminals in the "former penal colony" were all British who committed crimes in Britain.

Edited by Roomuck

Ditto face software against bank ATM photos on withdrawals in the Bangna area.

Or is it more complicated than that ?

Yes and why not also ask Nasa for Satellite Surveilance of Bang Na Area.

Jesus, I highly doubt that the RTP can just access all ATM withdrawal photos and do a quick face recognition check of Immigration Database and I honestly really hope that they cant do this for a long time.

Funny the police seem to know everything about these guys except their names.

regards worgeordie

Yes, and i guess there is a whole lot more to this story, A 500.000 reward is already suspicious !...and they don't name the alleged victim !!!

I guess we will heat a lot about this story in a near future !!!

Regards.

I

I'm 43 years old, slightly younger than the victim here and I'll tell you now that unless they tasered me into submission there's no way they would get me off the street into a van unless they were professionals at doing this kind of thing which they are clearly not.

If they put a gun or knife to ur throat u sure would get in the van then. They wouldn't hav to be professional's.

Exactly.

ukrules, you cant say you will react like that until you've been under that pressure. Many guys talk tough but being under pressure can immobilise you.

I found myself looking down the barrel of a gun once which I just ignored. Eventually they put it away.

Not everyone who carries a gun is a gunslinger or even has it loaded if it's real.

Brothers ? English ? From London? There's a lot more to this story.or should I say there's a lot more missing from this story. I think I know these two chaps but I can't name them due to defamation laws.

I'm no detective, but:

#1 They are assuming they are brothers from the photos as they look very similar.

#2 The victim will be from the UK and identified them as a UK accent, probably London.

#3 The victim will be from London, or at least lived there prior to coming to Thailand, and knows this is because of some bad dealings with someone from London. So, with the accent match and knowing they were hired or part of a London-based gang he had trouble with, it makes sense.

I am willing to be that they know this information from more than just looking at them.

As has been stated Thai police have our pictures from more than one source.

Only an idiot or incompetent person would tell them that they know who they are.

They I am sure like in NA leave a little info out of the release.

I

I'm 43 years old, slightly younger than the victim here and I'll tell you now that unless they tasered me into submission there's no way they would get me off the street into a van unless they were professionals at doing this kind of thing which they are clearly not.

If they put a gun or knife to ur throat u sure would get in the van then. They wouldn't hav to be professional's.

Exactly.

ukrules, you cant say you will react like that until you've been under that pressure. Many guys talk tough but being under pressure can immobilise you.

I found myself looking down the barrel of a gun once which I just ignored. Eventually they put it away.

Not everyone who carries a gun is a gunslinger or even has it loaded if it's real.

Wow ur a hero, count urself very lucky but would u take a 2nd chance?

regards worgeordie

Yes, and i guess there is a whole lot more to this story, A 500.000 reward is already suspicious !...and they don't name the alleged victim !!!

I guess we will heat a lot about this story in a near future !!!

Regards.

Come on they won't name victim coz he's Thai an won't want him to lose face. ??

I

Exactly.

Many guys on TVF certainly do giggle.gif

regards worgeordie

Well, they figured they were Brits because they botched it.

they ruled out Americans because no one was shot..

Why is there no quoted source for this news story?

Or date, besides the TV date at the bottom.

TV News don't post dates, one story about a Thai pouring burning oil on his GF was actually a four year old story that they posted as 'news'.

What date did this happen TV, and what is the source?

Thanks

So three strong young guys are so dumb they can't even bundle a guy in his mid 40's into a van.

Not the brightest...I suspect they will be in prison (where they belong) within days.

They seem to be genetically pretty close to Rooney, they can't be too smart right? Good old neanderthal genes with a few thousand years of inbreeding and that's what you get. They're handy in a pub brawl though.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif rooney does look like a caveman. Oh and handy to bash thru a footie defence.

Sure would.

Send me all the recent reports (since songkran) that you know about. Not from the whole world, just from the Aussies.

The thaivisa Brits (not all, and not you) are amongst the most critical of the Thais, day after day, year after year, but (some) seem to be very defensive and hyper sensitive if their own are critisised in any way, even when justified.

I am not picking on the Brits at all, if Aussies had been involved in numerous fights with the locals, kidnapping, kiddy fiddling, fraud, not paying bills, drugging and conning Italians and doing runners after killing Thai people in the last two months I would have said exactly the same thing about them.

.But lately it hasn't been the Aussies, French, Americans or whoever I have been reading about, it has been the Brits.

If the recent British crime wave in Thailand had instead been a similar Thai crime wave in Britain then Fleet Street would be having a field day about it.

I think that most people would agree with me that Brits certainly seem to have been punching above their weight lately when it comes to criminal activity in Thailand lately.

Recent reports indicate this. Why deny it?

Ps. the criminals in the "former penal colony" were all British who committed crimes in Britain.

If you look you'll see it seems to go in "waves" of different nationalities. Con artists and scammer from Africa and Eastern Europe, American hit men and mercenaries, Aussie Bikers shooting, missing and hitting the wrong targets, assorted thugs getting involved in fights, idiots putting themselves in stupid situations then moaning like crap that it wasn't their fault for being stupid, the ever increasing "value" of gold chains nicked from Indians and now Chinese, drunk Russians and ill mannered Chinese behaving worse than animals etc etc.

I see some posters bash the Thais and Thailand for any excuse yet never complain about the utopia they left to come here. No idea where there so bitter and narrow minded although some may suffer culture shock, which can be delayed, and not realize it. Other posters (not you) like to knock certain nationalities and have no idea how ridiculous they appear with that big chip on their shoulder.

There are a lot of British visitors and expats here and, just like other places before such as Spain, it attracts many bad ones as well.

So...... there are people out there that think they never get their photo taken at an ATM ?

Not only users photo, a constant stream of passers by is recorded.

They think they are not photographed inside and outside every 7/11 and Family Mart ?

How may banks how many 7/11's and family marts on a Soi here ??? Endless.

You really think there is no Face Recognition software...check Facebook... A mate of mine had it done to him by a Thai woman in a nightclub on walking street and started messaging him...she admitted to him how she had done it.

https://www.facebook.com/facialrecognitionapp/

There are people here in Thailand willing to run to the RTP and think they are dealing with Dixon of Dock Green ?

Seriously, you have to be soft in the head to even contemplate calling the cops here.

Finally, the recent Erawan bomber was caught by the RTP by going through ..... CCTV from various locations.....

I never watch movies..... I deal in facts.

Due to my security clearance level and the UK official secrets act I cannot reveal anything more............gigglem.gif

So...... there are people out there that think they never get their photo taken at an ATM ?

Not only users photo, a constant stream of passers by is recorded.

They think they are not photographed inside and outside every 7/11 and Family Mart ?

How many banks how many 7/11's and family marts on a Soi here ??? Endless.

You really think there is no Face Recognition software...check Facebook... A mate of mine had it done to him by a Thai woman in a nightclub on walking street and started messaging him...she admitted to him how she had done it.

https://www.facebook.com/facialrecognitionapp/

There are people here in Thailand willing to run to the RTP and think they are dealing with Dixon of Dock Green ?

Seriously, you have to be soft in the head to even contemplate calling the cops here.

Finally, the recent Erawan bomber was caught by the RTP by going through ..... CCTV from various locations.....

I never watch movies..... I deal in facts.

Due to my security clearance level and the UK official secrets act I cannot reveal anything more............gigglem.gif

If they said they were believed to be Brits by the names of the football teams tattooed to their arms that would be one thing, but they seem to have a lot of intel on them.

Accents? Really now, how many Thais can tell an Aussie from a Brit by the way they speak?

I'm working on the assumption that the guy who escaped the kidnap attempt knew the people who tried to do it.

I know a seventeen year old chick who could get you in the back of a van in a heartbeat.

If they said they were believed to be Brits by the names of the football teams tattooed to their arms that would be one thing, but they seem to have a lot of intel on them.

Accents? Really now, how many Thais can tell an Aussie from a Brit by the way they speak?

I'm working on the assumption that the guy who escaped the kidnap attempt knew the people who tried to do it.

I know a seventeen year old chick who could get you in the back of a van in a heartbeat.

This, I doubt.