Crimes against asylum seekers in Germany ‘increase sharply’

webfact

Crimes against asylum seekers in Germany ‘increase sharply’
By Chris Harris

606x340_335180.jpg?1465495593

BERLIN: -- Hate crimes against asylum seekers have soared in Germany during the EU’s refugee crisis, it’s emerged.

Amnesty International says reported incidents rose from 199 in 2014 to 1,295 the following year, a hike of 550%.

That increase is more than three-and-a-half times the rise in the number of first-time asylum applications in Germany over the same period.

There were 172,495 applications in 2014, rising by 155% to 441,800 the next year, according to the EU statistics office, Eurostat.

Marco Perolini, Amnesty International’s EU researcher, said: “With hate crimes on the rise in Germany, long-standing and well-documented shortcomings in the response of law enforcement agencies to racist violence must be addressed.

“German federal and state authorities need to put in place comprehensive risk assessment strategies to prevent attacks against asylum shelters. Further police protection is urgently needed for shelters identified at highest risk of attack.”

It comes more than six months after Germany was plunged into shock by a series of attacks in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. Investigators received 1,170 criminal complaints of attacks, 492 relating to sexual assaults. Witnesses and victims said the attackers were mainly of North African or Arabic appearance.

Anti-immigration party Alternative for Germany has this year cemented its rapid rise, it took seats in all three regional parliaments in March elections. Anti-Islam movement Pegida has also been staging weekly protests in Dresden.

Amnesty International has called for an independent inquiry into their claims that crimes against asylum seekers are not being properly investigated by German authorities.

a.jpg

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-10

The graph did not show crimes against proper Germans by "asylum seekers" which is the really shocking statistic. I am talking about rapes, violent assaults and thefts. This has rocketted at a rate that makes the other 2 lines of the graph appear to be falling. The omission of this vital statistic makes the graph and the story a load of twaddle.

See NYE in Cologne for evidence of what I am saying. 1,000+ sexual assaults on Germans in a couple of hours all by "asylum seekers" or "refugees" or whatever PC term we are supposed to use for them. 1,000+ sexual assaults vs the usual 3. What is that is % terms , I think about 3 million percent increase!!!!!

Edited by jaidam

Okay, you 2 Einsteins: back up your claims with evidence or back off!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

I will happily provide you two links for free. I would urge you to investigate the issue on your own and learn what is happening in Europe. The flood of "refugees" has brought a wave of crime and violence with it.

And here are multiple stories of these asylum seekers making demands on the country kind enough to take them in:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=germany+asylum+seekers+demand+money

You must live in a cave... There are dozens of videos showing the refugee rampage all over Germany and the rest of Europe... You are in a silly denial.

Just use Google ... you will be amazed at what you find...

Edited by JDGRUEN

We all know it is true so accept it Germany is letting in savages as refugees.
Please speak for yourself. Claims as 'we all know' severely undermine your credibility.

Methinks you still wouldn't accept the evidence.

Must be in denial mode. ("no no, i see it happened but i stubbornly refuse to believe and accept this!")

Methinks you still wouldn't accept the evidence.

Must be in denial mode. ("no no, i see it happened but i stubbornly refuse to believe and accept this!")

That is one possibility. The other, and the more likely one, is a good ole dose of "Taqiyya". The islamic act of lying about ones true intentions with the aim to confuse and fool infidels. There will be a day, not so far away, when there is a mass "awakening" and they all join together and say "Booyah" had you fooled there now it's caliphate time. But, but ,but you said that.........,.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

I will happily provide you two links for free. I would urge you to investigate the issue on your own and learn what is happening in Europe. The flood of "refugees" has brought a wave of crime and violence with it.

And here are multiple stories of these asylum seekers making demands on the country kind enough to take them in:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=germany+asylum+seekers+demand+money

The truth is every action brings a reaction. A Pogrom will occur

You must live in a cave... There are dozens of videos showing the refugee rampage all over Germany and the rest of Europe... You are in a silly denial.

Just use Google ... you will be amazed at what you find...

Here's some hard data as opposed to "dozens of videos." I hope whatever country you are a citizen makes sophisticated use of data to make its decisions and not youtube.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-responsible-for-tiny-proportion-of-sex-crimes-in-germany-despite-far-right-claims-following-a6884166.html

Edited by ilostmypassword

Who could have thought of that?

These people out for a free buck are not invited and not wanted, the reaction is quite logical and understandable.

People from their ivory towers really don't give a damn, they look down from their gold plated bars of their ivory tower windows upon the populous and shake their heads.

They, the populous, are the simple folks having to deal with all the hogwash on a daily basis. We, the chosen ones, what would we care?

We are high and dry, one more whiskey please.

Who could have thought of that?

These people out for a free buck are not invited and not wanted, the reaction is quite logical and understandable.

People from their ivory towers really don't give a damn, they look down from their gold plated bars of their ivory tower windows upon the populous and shake their heads.

They, the populous, are the simple folks having to deal with all the hogwash on a daily basis. We, the chosen ones, what would we care?

We are high and dry, one more whiskey please.

Good thing people like you weren't in charge when the Jews fled Europe to come to the USA where they were welcomed with open arms even though they were looking for a free buck. Oh wait a minute.... people like you were in charge and the Jews were mostly turned back.

These refugees are fleeing horrible conditions largely thanks to George Bush and the Iraq War. So maybe they shouldn't be fleeing to Europe. But it's a lot closer than the USA.

There wouldn't be any crimes against them if they weren't there.

That's what people said about the Jews too.

The Jews were citizens.

Some, many were not but refugees from their own country.

The Jews were citizens.

Oh, that's the crucial difference. The Jews weren't asking for it. But refugees are.

It is. A state going after its own citizens is not quite the same as citizens expressing their discontent with the fruits of unchecked immigration.

To be clear, I do not support any such violence toward either refugees or economic migrants.

The Jews were citizens.

I guess we're talking about different times or different locations.

The Jews were citizens.

No, we're not. Unless you meant the jews were world citizens? Just like the present Syrians many jews had fled their home country for fear of persecution.

Edited by stevenl

The Jews were citizens.

No, we're not. Unless you meant the jews were world citizens?

No, I did not.

DMo7 is right. Most of the posters and international media copy the lies of Pegida and AfD and neofascist groups..

cheesy.gif . So who was this copied from?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/184298/australian-judge-finds-muslim-cultural-differences-daniel-greenfield

Australia is not Germany.. Australian press and Government use the same method to promote the concentration camps on islands somewhere for families, babies included.

What could you expect when the politicians ignore the will of the people

and flood the country with masses of not welcome anti-western minded religious barbars

and even make the People work and pay for them?

What will be the result?

People will hate the intruders

then the disillusioned intruders will hate the people

Edited by sweatalot