Italian Man Conned, Drugged & Robbed Has Even More Problems

webfact

Italian Man Conned, Drugged & Robbed Has Even More Problems
Story by: Albert Jack

ita.jpg

PATTAYA: -- It has been revealed that things have gone from bad to worse for Luca Viggiani, the forty-four year old Italian who had been conned, drugged and robbed in Pattaya last month.

Because, after reporting the alleged crimes at the police station, and providing proof of his identity, officers noticed that his visa had expired thirty-four days earlier.

He was immediately handed over to the Chonburi Immigration Department and detained.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225401/italian-man-conned-drugged-robbed-even-problems/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-15

It says they will ban him for 5 years for this? He is only 34 days overstay... I thought it had to be more than 90 days overstay to get this ban?

Alien Being Arrested and Prosecuted:

'An alien who is caught overstaying less than or exactly 1 year beyond his/her permitted date will be banned from re-entering the country for 5 years, starting from the departure date.'

http://overstay.immigration.go.th/advice.html

More lenient penalties apply when the overstayer 'surrenders' to the Authorities, e.g. at the airport when departing Thailand.

It says they will ban him for 5 years for this? He is only 34 days overstay... I thought it had to be more than 90 days overstay to get this ban?

Seems like they treat him as being "captured" not "turning in"?

Indeed a harshj treatment (if it is confirmed news not just a P1 conclusion.

Seems like they treat him as being "captured" not "turning in"?

Indeed a harshj treatment (if it is confirmed news not just a P1 conclusion.

I think being banned for 5 years would be the first stroke of luck for him in some time.

So I assume the cops never found the Brit who conned and drugged him either.

How are the RTP going with the Brits on the run, the three kidnappers and the Chaingmai Benz driver Simon Wellings?

Another boring and predictable comment from you!

Shame that your so very quiet about other nationalities including your own.

Grow up and get over your prejudices.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush, or are you that naive?

The poor Italiano was drugged,hence he was oblivious of what was happening around him n lost track of time.The Thai must bear the blame..???failing this 1 then one option left ,that is to FrOCK the orange cloth

I guess his middle name isn't 'Lucky' ?

Back home, they call him idiota or stupido.....

What other kind of man would run to the police station with this kind of problem.....knowing they are going to first check his passport?

First he is drugged and mugged by a girl...then the police finish the job off....a second time.

Edited by slipperylobster

conned,drugged and robbed! What a kick in the kishka's but having to show your out of date visa to plod,knowing your gonna get nicked and exiled,well that just bloody hard luck.but having said that,i guess his 3 previous items of anxiety gave it out that he wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

So I assume the cops never found the Brit who conned and drugged him either.

How are the RTP going with the Brits on the run, the three kidnappers and the Chaingmai Benz driver Simon Wellings?

Leave it with us we will get back to you.

It's not unusual for Italian men to live with mummy well into their 30s and even 40s...I suspect that's the case with this fella and he's discovering it's a tough mean world out there. I suggest he take the Thai's suggestion to return home to mum and live under her skirt.