Leggo Gecko! Poor kid and the lizard who wouldn't let go

webfact

Leggo Gecko! Poor kid and the lizard who wouldn't let go

s7p.jpg
Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Pictures of a boy in Lampang who was bitten on the lip by a wall gecko that wouldn't let go did the rounds of social media yesterday.

The boy is shown in several painful shots as the creature refuses to let go reported Sanook. Fortunately medics of the Koo Phai Wang Neua foundation were able to help him before sharing the picture on their site along with an old Thai proverb that translates "If there is no thunder you will not be released".

He was released but people who shared the story commented in droves about the teary eyed kid and his painful ordeal.

SourceL Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-17

This is what happens when you try to kiss a lizard, although there are some comparisons in looks with some I've known over the years, they never hung around long enough to get on social media...........................................cheesy.gif .

What gets me is why no one is there trying to help get it off? Or did they see a chance to make it a photo op so they can get likes in the social media?

I can only imagine how the kid is hurting with people standing around taking pics and not helping him. Shameful to say the least for the adults who permitted this to happen.

Put your finger in its butthole. I'm sure it would let go once you're using it as a finger puppet.

It might be a homosexual Geko & just clamp down on your lip harder & start 'riding' ur finger !

Edited by neverdie

If I remember correctly the saliva of geckos is high in bacterial content. At least he didn't do a french one.

yep lizard's bites are very nasty, toxic mouthed bugg*rs, slightly less than a patts soi 6 'service provider though.

I was thinking of the harmless little geckos when I read this, I call these tookays and yes they will not let go when they bite.

Had one attached to the web of skin between thumb and finger for a while once.... even being submerged in the pool didn't get it to release me. I had to use a small blade.

Now if I decide to catch and release one of these I put on gardening gloves and usually have a small towel in my hand too, you would think I was after a 6 foot gator.