Meat Loaf condition ‘unknown’ after collapse on stage in Canada

rooster59

Meat Loaf condition ‘unknown’ after collapse on stage in Canada

post-247607-0-73355800-1466206835_thumb.

Rock legend Meat Loaf collapsed on stage in Canada on Thursday in dramatic scenes some fans thought at first were part of his performance.

The American musician fell to the floor during a show in Edmonton as he was singing his 1993 hit “I’d do Anything for Love”. He was taken to hospital but no details were released about his condition.

Days earlier Meatloaf, who is 68, had cancelled two Canadian concerts because of illness.

The “Bat out of Hell” singer, whose real name is Marvin Lee Aday, has collapsed on stage before over the years and has previously blamed blackouts and health issues on past concussion injuries and asthma.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-18

She's only about 40 years overdue for a heart attack. Like most rockers of his vintage......he's certainly done some 'living'.

Sad to see him take illli,e that on stage, I do hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Meatloaf, or "the artist formerly known as mince" - it's time to retire, old son.

Us rockers never retire..............intheclub.gif

z

Tranny,

A few have already checked out this year.

Bowie, prince, Justin Bieber.

Anyway, I'm not sure I would put you in the same category as meatloaf, he must have sold twice as many albums as you.

:P

Meatloaf, or "the artist formerly known as mince" - it's time to retire, old son.

Us rockers never retire..............intheclub.gif

z

Tranny,

A few have already checked out this year.

Bowie, prince, Justin Bieber.

Anyway, I'm not sure I would put you in the same category as meatloaf, he must have sold twice as many albums as you.

tongue.png

Now Rick Parfitt has had a heart attack...facepalm.gif

Not his 1st IIRC

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

I heard he was severely dehydrated. Nothing worse than dry Meatloaf. It is my understanding he was much better the following day. Meatloaf is always better the next day.

Lol good one!

Edited by NumbNut

He has had similar problems in the past.....at Age 68 it's time to retire but he went bankrupt a year or two ago so probably needs the money.

rolleyes.gif

Transam keeps singing because he loves to inflict pain on us all. :D

It's got nothing to do with money 5555