Rape and Robbery Reported in Nongprue. Police Unconvinced

rooster59

Rape and Robbery Reported in Nongprue. Police Unconvinced

by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-31098500-1466232422_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 5am on the morning of June 18 the Pattaya Police Station received reports of a rape and robbery at the Pandia Apartments, 316/72, Moo 10, Nongprue.

On the second floor of the building twenty-five year old Ms May (name changed), who claimed to be the secretary of a restaurant, was in a state of panic and told officers a man had tried to rape her before stealing 3000 baht and escaping over the balcony.

She said that after a while she had ‘got herself together’ and called the Police Department. In her statement Ms May said she returned to her room alone and slept. After a while she heard a noise but thought it was the wind and rain so ignored it.

Then she noticed a man in the shadows who attacked her and covered her mouth to prevent her from calling out. He said, she claimed, that her threatened to hurt her if she screamed and that ‘all’ he wanted was to have sex.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225591/rape-robbery-reported-nongprue-police-unconvinced/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-18

Strange she didn't put on more suitable attire before the police and photographers came?

It's called publicity, now when she is famous more customers will show up in her appartement.

Strange she didn't put on more suitable attire before the police and photographers came?

She is attired enough for me

I never get attired of that

Exactly---anyway if I had seen her in that pic fully closed I probably wouldn't have bothered to go any furtherbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

To be honest, not really sure why anyone would make up such a story. can't see any good reason how she would benefit from it at all.

Possible reasons women would a false accusation of a sexual attack,

Insanity, attention seeking, alibi to a jealous boyfriend, not getting paid for services, revenge for being used and dumped, and it only took me 30 seconds to think of those, I'm sure there are many more possibilities.

But if I'd just been sexually assaulted by an intruder, the last thing I would want is to be interviewed by the police and photographers, hours later, while wearing a revealing and sexy little outfit.

Edited by MissAndry

To be honest, not really sure why anyone would make up such a story. can't see any good reason how she would benefit from it at all.

Insanity, attention seeking, alibi to a jealous boyfriend, not getting paid for services, revenge for being used and dumped, and it only took me 30 seconds to think of those, I'm sure there are many more possibilities.

But if I'd just been sexually assaulted by an intruder, the last thing I would want is to be interviewed by the police and photographers, hours later, while wearing a revealing and sexy little outfit.

If you have never been sexually assaulted by an intruder in your own home you do not know how you would react or whether you would even be thinking about what you were wearing.

If a police officer, at this very early stage of an investigation, has told the press that he is unconvinced by the woman's story, there is something lacking in his training and professionalism.

Of course she was taken to the hospital to see if her pussy was damaged and there was semen inside her, or a seaman.

Read the full story, she said they didn't have sex, instead she was forced to perform oral sex on him.

Could still be traces inside her mouth.

Edited by Rayk

Yes...I tend to think the police will apprehend the "offender" and extort a payment from him or ruin his life in some Thai way...but I suspect his real crime is that he didn't pay her for services or wanted to break up...she probably has a boyfriend as well, so to get revenge on the runner while covering her tracks of infidelity, she claims a sexual assault...

The default manipulative tactic for many women, farang and Thai, is to claim sexual assault...I have had 2 farang women and 2 Thai women threaten to report a "rape" to the police...all because they were angry I wanted to end a relationship...

If you have never been sexually assaulted by an intruder in your own home you do not know how you would react or whether you would even be thinking about what you were wearing.

If a police officer, at this very early stage of an investigation, has told the press that he is unconvinced by the woman's story, there is something lacking in his training and professionalism.

I think your second point is completely valid...

i think a lot of you ~Old chaps here dont quite understand young 25 yr olds and girls from pattaya...or parts of thailand .. they are very liberal theses days .. dont brand them with old ideologies from the past ... just to say ....

Totally agree with the second paragraph , speshly as I am a 69 yo geezer !

"training and professionalism." This is the Thai police we are talking about.

Normally modesty rules in the lives of the majority of Thai women when others are around, in particular men but as you state no one knows how one would react under similar circumstances.

Now according to the report she was forced to perform oral sex, if so then it is rape, not attempted rape as, according to the alleged victim it was unwanted sex and considering penetration occurred, it fits the definition.

In regards to the police, we do not know their background or area of expertise and considering, according to the newspaper report, the alleged victim had changed her version of events several times during her interview then it would be quite acceptable for the officers to be unconvinced. Despite this they indicated that they are continuing their investigation and will check CCTV in an effort to identify and apprehend any alleged offender. So it does not appear anything is lacking.

Edited by Si Thea01