Girl who killed nine on Bangkok freeway agrees to 138 hours more community service

webfact

That's translate to about 15.3 per person killed by this woman, who says life in Thailand isn't cheap,

and the message to would be killers of innocent people in the future? you can kill people by driving

uncaringly and irresponsibly all you like, the worst that can happened to you is community service.....

"the worst that can happened to you is community service"

Yes, of course it is, if you are well connected.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor petal, nasty officials threatened her.

she deserves the greater public's sympathy, the little self entitled brat, personifys some of what is rotten in thai society.

I have daughters. If one of them did such a crime, I would do everything in my power to keep them out of jail and wouldn't give a toss what foreigners on a web forum thought.

Do you have any children? If so, would you not do the same?

If any of your daughters did such a crime the way this young hi so did, it would not say much for the way you brought them up.

Forget the Thai legal system when it comes to dispensing appropriate justice for the victims of this women (and so many other offenders).

May she believe in ghosts! Especially the spirits of those whose deaths she was responsible for.

For the nine victimes , it won't matter either way . For their families : I'm sure they were very well "compensated" for their loss. Otherwise in a country like Thailand where life isn't worth much , their deaths would be revenged some time ago.

she deserves the greater public's sympathy, the little self entitled brat, personifys some of what is rotten in thai society.

If you look at the appendage to her surname, na Ayudhya, you will realise she is of royal descent.

If you look at the appendage to her surname, na Ayudhya, you will realise she is of royal descent.

yes she is a na ...., same as that lad on tv.

don't care about her n..e, she is a symbol of inj**tice.

The dinosaurs running the show just don't understand how totally pissed off ordinary folks are with the antics of these hiso creeps. BTW, where is Mr Boss Red Bull? Didn't he have one final, absolutely last chance to turn himself in before they would nab him? He is probably out boozing every night with his creepy mates, laughing their <deleted> off.

dont worry buudy, there is a plan. corruption does not deserve to breed.

I have daughters. If one of them did such a crime, I would do everything in my power to keep them out of jail and wouldn't give a toss what foreigners on a web forum thought.

What if she killed your wife, children and grandchildren? Would you still do everything in your power to keep her out of jail. Confused?

That's translate to about 15.3 per person killed by this woman, who says life in Thailand isn't cheap,

and the message to would be killers of innocent people in the future? you can kill people by driving

uncaringly and irresponsibly all you like, the worst that can happened to you is community service.....

But you dont have to do it if it isnt convenient

Please poster her name at every opportunity...she is a heartless b!tch...but given how much weight Thais place on "face" I'd love for the story to follow her on the internet...

So...What is her name? Anyone have it handy?

Her name is................ Orachorn "Praewa" Thephasadin na Ayudhya

From the past:.http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/430052-teen-involved-in-fatal-bangkok-tollway-crash-stressed-out-mum/

I did not post a photo, we've all seen what she looks like.bah.gif Best omitted.

Please poster her name at every opportunity...she is a heartless b!tch...but given how much weight Thais place on "face" I'd love for the story to follow her on the internet...

So...What is her name? Anyone have it handy?

Her name is................ Orachorn "Praewa" Thephasadin na Ayudhya

From the past:.http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/430052-teen-involved-in-fatal-bangkok-tollway-crash-stressed-out-mum/

I did not post a photo, we've all seen what she looks like.bah.gif Best omitted.

true, i won't say that things name, too close to the rocks, people know who she is.

i don't use the word hate very much, but this horror is bl**dy close.

So if your offspring committed murder that would be ok by you? What an awful way to raise children. The problem these days is too many people who don't give a toss about serious matters. What about the 9 innocent people who lost their lives and the grief their families are going through as a result?

This is one of the most selfish posts I've seen on this forum.

Don't be daft. Actually, I never saw that she was underage. I never, of course allowed my kids to drive when they never had a license.

The only point I was trying to make was that I, as a parent would do whatever it took to keep my children from going to jail and I would think all parents would. If my kid killed someone on the road while riving, I'd hire the best lawyer I could afford in ANY country even f it was their fault. I'd love to hear from a parent who wouldn't.

If any of your daughters did such a crime the way this young hi so did, it would not say much for the way you brought them up.

Do you have any kids?

So if your offspring committed murder that would be ok by you? What an awful way to raise children. The problem these days is too many people who don't give a toss about serious matters. What about the 9 innocent people who lost their lives and the grief their families are going through as a result?

Don't be daft. Actually, I never saw that she was underage. I never, of course allowed my kids to drive when they never had a license.

The only point I was trying to make was that I, as a parent would do whatever it took to keep my children from going to jail and I would think all parents would. If my kid killed someone on the road while riving, I'd hire the best lawyer I could afford in ANY country even f it was their fault. I'd love to hear from a parent who wouldn't.

Really? If she were my daughter I would be keen for her to learn about responsibility and consequences. I would (of course) try to minimise her prison time and support her on exit, but I would not try to bribe anyone, nor cash in on my good name if I had one, nor make excuses for her. It seems to me that this is the proper way to bring up kids, though I suspect this one went bad a long time ago, and if someone wanted to push her off a bridge tomorrow, I would cry not a single tear.

You do the crime, you do the time. End of.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

You reap what you sow.

Are you saying the 9 people deserved to die because you believe in karma?

This girl kills 9 - No jail time.

Benz driver killed 3 at a bus stop - No jail time.

Red Bull puke kills a cop while drunk and speeding - Hasn't even been formally arrested yet.

Man smokes a e-cigarette. - 5 years, reduced to 3 because he admitted his guilt.

Justice? In Thailand? Not in my lifetime.

Justice? In Thailand? Not in my lifetime.
What ? are you going to die before you turn 200?

Just answer the question. If she killed your wife and kids and grand kids would you do everything you could to keep her out of jail? Cat still got your tongue?

I have a 12 year old son and NO I wouldn't do the same.

Then again it depends on how you raise your children.

My son is not some pampered brat who has everything he asks for, wants or doesn't need.

He KNOWS that there are rules that he has to obey, that there are things that he can or cannot do.

My wife and I have brought him up so far to respect other people and to keep within the rules. We generally ask him to do things rather than demand them or worse still to let him do what he wants and when he wants.

We love and care for him and he has never been brought up by servants and ignored by us.

If he were in that girls position (and I hope he never is) I would be happy for him to be punished according to the law. I doesn't mean I love him any less, because I couldn't. He is still my son no matter what he does but if he does wrong then he deserves punishment but I would still love him the same.

If you would try try get your child off then I have NO respect for you as a parent at all.

For the nine victimes , it won't matter either way . For their families : I'm sure they were very well "compensated" for their loss. Otherwise in a country like Thailand where life isn't worth much , their deaths would be revenged some time ago.

How can you "compensate" for a life lost?

There is not enough money for me in Thailand for anybody to compensate my wife and I if some stupid underage bitch killed my 12 year old son.

Money cannot replace a life, no matter how much is offered.

You have heard from many parents and none of them think like you.

How very 'generous' of her to agree to this. Breach of probation should mean automatic jail, as it does in a lot of countries.

Ufortunately when one is rich there is just contempt for the system worldwide.

Please don't give us the "Worldwide" nonsense, I've never seen it happen quite as blatant as this anywhere else. Anyway, this is TVF commenting on Thai issues, why qualify your post by adding that it happens worldwide?

Do you have any kids?

No, but if I did, I would bring them up to be like me, never to do anything against decent honest working class people, but if

anyone does anything against you, you look after your family and yourself first.