New Twist for 90 Day Reporting at Jomtien Immigration

chicowoodduck

I had to draw a line in the sand when they ask what my mother's maiden name was and my father's name?????

The good news was that I got there early in the day, so had time to check the form out and have a good laugh....?

The form does not ask for you mothers maiden name.

post-186594-0-69691700-1466677615_thumb.

I had to draw a line in the sand when they ask what my mother's maiden name was and my father's name?????

The good news was that I got there early in the day, so had time to check the form out and have a good laugh....?

attachicon.gifalien form.jpg

If you are a foreigner here on a retirement visa and both of your parents are dead and burried in another country, why would the Thai authorities want to know their names?

Went to do my 90 Day Report at Jomtien today....just like I've been doing for the last 14 or so years.....was asked to fill-out a 3 page form with a picture attached??? Things like my bank account number, email address, local bars I hang out in, eye., etc......I filled in my local address and left the rest of the form blank....got a blank stare back and my 90 day report back date in my passport and called it a day.....was told that only have to do the new form once and just bring in my passport the next time.....lol...

It does say "optional" for social media and where you hang out.

*** I put D3030 thaivisa.com

Bank info.. Depends on what type of visa you have.

Pic.. No big deal..

I didn't get any gay or blank stares..

You must be special to get the blank stare..

Perhaps you ain't cute enough to get any gay stares.

I had to draw a line in the sand when they ask what my mother's maiden name was and my father's name????

The good news was that I got there early in the day, so had time to check the form out and have a good laugh....

If you are a foreigner here on a retirement visa and both of your parents are dead and burried in another country, why would the Thai authorities want to know their names?
It can verify your identity.

I had to draw a line in the sand when they ask what my mother's maiden name was and my father's name????

The good news was that I got there early in the day, so had time to check the form out and have a good laugh....

In which case, just leave it blank.

Went to do my 90 Day Report at Jomtien today....just like I've been doing for the last 14 or so years.....was asked to fill-out a 3 page form with a picture attached??? Things like my bank account number, email address, local bars I hang out in, eye., etc......I filled in my local address and left the rest of the form blank....got a blank stare back and my 90 day report back date in my passport and called it a day.....was told that only have to do the new form once and just bring in my passport the next time.....lol...?

Pic.. No big deal..

Does the Retirement Extension require the bank info?

Many years after my parents have passed, often I am asked what my mother's maiden name is when dealing with identity checks on old credit cards I have, even my bank account of 15 years! I tell them, I don't recall ever have given that, and it is now irrelevant as they are dead, I am 59 and it is my account and was never a joint account. But in the USA it is common to use the Mother's name as an identification piece of information.

Anybody know if you can download this new form from the internet ?????? Might be handy to pre fill out before my next visit just in case I get asked

See the OP of the news thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/926785-controversial-foreign-national-information-form-arrives-in-pattaya-being-rolled-out-nationwide/

http://newscontent.thaivisa.com/2016/06/22/Foreign_National_Information.pdf

I have downloaded it and it seems to work with Adobe Reader (but not good with Foxit Reader, fonts too big).

If you are required to leave a photograph etc how do you do that if you report on line.

Although the title could suggests otherwise:

I assume you can continue to use the online reporting.

The form will be handed/requested at your next office visit for whatever reason it is.

Or can someone proof otherwise?

Many years after my parents have passed, often I am asked what my mother's maiden name is when dealing with identity checks on old credit cards I have, even my bank account of 15 years! I tell them, I don't recall ever have given that, and it is now irrelevant as they are dead, I am 59 and it is my account and was never a joint account. But in the USA it is common to use the Mother's name as an identification piece of information.

I was looking at some property and the Land Office asked for my fathers name in their paperwork.

Went to do my 90 Day Report at Jomtien today....just like I've been doing for the last 14 or so years.....was asked to fill-out a 3 page form with a picture attached??? Things like my bank account number, email address, local bars I hang out in, eye., etc......I filled in my local address and left the rest of the form blank....got a blank stare back and my 90 day report back date in my passport and called it a day.....was told that only have to do the new form once and just bring in my passport the next time.....lol...?

Pic.. No big deal..

Yup, I am.....blank stares are for the special folks.....??