How useful is Thailand postal system.

Berty100

On Monday I will start a claim with Thailand post for lost item. Then they are forced to update the tracking or compensate me for the loss.

you are going to start a claim for a parcel that has been confirmed as delivered ?

Good luck with that !!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Monday I will start a claim with Thailand post for lost item. Then they are forced to update the tracking or compensate me for the loss.

you are going to start a claim for a parcel that has been confirmed as delivered ?

Good luck with that !!

Really, where in the online Thai or Australian postal system has it been confirmed as delivered?

Good luck with that !!

Really, where in the online Thai or Australian postal system has it been confirmed as delivered?

Try this one.

Good luck with that !!

So you are now saying Aus post did not confirm it has been delivered ?

Good luck with that !!

Is that online, who says I've seen the email?

Let Thailand post investigate. The point is to get them investigate the delivery, at the end of the investigation they have either to confirm the delivery and update their tracking online, or admit that it's lost and compensate me.

Edited by Berty100

Dream on.

No you are dreaming Mr Apologist. Learn to read and comprehend

Good luck with that !!

Let Thailand post investigate. The point is to get them investigate the delivery, at the end of the investigation they have either to confirm the delivery and update their tracking online, or admit that it's lost and compensate me.

At this point "online" is irrelevant.

You contracted Thai post to send a parcel to Australia and Aus post has confirmed to you it was delivered and they too will confirm to Thai post the same and as far as both of them are concerned that is the end of the transaction.

How you think this will pan out any other way than Thai post telling you to go have sex with yourself is beyond me.

Edited by Don Mega

You contracted Thai post to send a parcel to Australia and Aus post has confirmed to you it was delivered and they too will confirm to Thai post the same and as far as both of them are concerned that is the end of the transaction.

How do you see this actually panning out other than Thai post telling you to go have sex with yourself ?

It is clear that you don't read the previous posts and are looking to stir an argument.

The end of the transaction is when they update their tracking info to delivered, and you may claim otherwise just to sound knowledgeable, but that is the reality. Because what I paid extra for is to get informed by Thai post of the delivery.

The only thing I need is that Thai post asks Australia post what has happened with the package and update their tracking, but at this point they refuse that, in fact they even deny that is a possibility.

When I start a claim for lost package they are forced to ask AP, if they don't want to pay.

How do you see this actually panning out other than Thai post telling you to go have sex with yourself ?

It is clear that you don't read the previous posts and are looking to stir an argument.

The end of the transaction is when they update their tracking info to delivered, and you may claim otherwise just to sound knowledgeable, but that is the reality. Because what I paid extra for is to get informed by Thai post of the delivery.

The only thing I need is that Thai post asks Australia post what has happened with the package and update their tracking, but at this point they refuse that, in fact they even deny that is a possibility.

When I start a claim for lost package they are forced to ask AP, if they don't want to pay.

Their contractual obligation ends when the parcel has been delivered. You raising a lost package claim might force them to contact Aus post who will tell them the parcel has been delivered and signed for.

But hey, good luck getting them to update that online tracking.

Edited by Don Mega

Dream on.

No you are dreaming Mr Apologist. Learn to read and comprehend

Ok, where in my 2 posts on this subject do you see any apologist references?

Do you really think that Thai Post gives a damn about your claim?

It should be Pay Pal (renowned shysters) who are the target of your ire.

Of course you could always sue the guy in Oz who sent the duff equipment in the first place.

BTW my brother in law has a legal firm who will take your money if you want. You won't get effall for it as your case is up a creek without a paddle.

We can send a man to the moon.... Fixing stupid still remains elusive.