Tourist Police Identify Pattaya Street Brawl Arabs

webfact

Tourist Police Identify Pattaya Street Brawl Arabs

pat.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Tourist Police have arrested 3 men involved in the video clip Arab & Thai Bloody fighting with knife in Pattaya Thailand that contributed to ruining Pattaya’s image.

On 22nd June Inspector of Investigation and Pattaya’s Tourist Police managed to identify the men in the viral clip filmed on Pattaya Soi 16 (next to Marine Plaza).

With much speculation as to the identities and nationalities of the men, it turned out that all of the men arrested were Arabic and all from Syria.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225965/tourist-police-identify-pattaya-street-brawl-arabs/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-24

RELATED TOPIC:

Arab and Thai in Bloody Pattaya Knife Brawl

I hope they make them fill out that new form for foreigners while they are there. The Thai government should check all the businesses and who owns them on those little sois in Pattaya.

Good they have identified the Arabs but what about the Thai who was involved? I don't see any mention of him being identified.

maybe they think "All Thais look the same". Or "We only deal with tourists. Thai are local."

There is lots of fighting in the streets if Syria, do they need to come all the way and "ruin" Pattaya's good image of a tranquil, idyllic beach destination for families?

Yeah, not as if it's hard to find a blue going on in Syria. Go for a walk around the block and save the air fare eh.

No mention of the THAI man in the black shirt beating up on the ARAB. 3 men ruin PATTAYA'S reputation cheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

I guess the daily suspected suicides, Lady-boys robbing and beating tourist, taxi drivers fighting tourist, The bars who charge hugh amounts of baht after over serving customers. The drugging and robbing customers in hotels, taxi driver leaving Chinese tourist stranded, overloaded tour boats and people die, yea. THESE 3 men pose a serious threat to Pattaya's quality tourist destination, LOOK out RIO YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR SPOT AS NUMBER 1.

Good they have identified the Arabs but what about the Thai who was involved? I don't see any mention of him being identified.

maybe they think "All Thais look the same". Or "We only deal with tourists. Thai are local."

Maybe it is just discrimination

I always thought it was Turks and Greeks that made Kebab's I didnt know Arabs made them too.And Syrian to boot.I will never buy another Kebab again in case the Syrian vendor spits in it while I'm not looking.in fact i think ive only eaten 3/4 over here.Fatty horrible things.But the best one that was anything like real Lamb Kebab,was on Soi Buakhow market,at the Pattaya Clang end.

Filth export their corruption and violence throughout the world. No Muslims should be allowed to drink or dance in Thailand in accordance with their laws.

Based on this logic, no western sexpat should be allowed to have sex with prostitutes when this is a punishable offense in their own country.

That would be quite a lot of people in Pattaya.

I hope they marry a local girl, isn't that why they are here.

My impression from my last time I was walking down the Arab quarter they are here for the ladyboys