The pound gets pounded! BREXIT! Tighten your belts Brits

mr chow

It seems that most the CM Brits I knew were in favor of Brexit and anti-immigration. Acted as if London was already majority foreign and on the way to being under Sharia law. Sounded like Trump people with British accents. I don't know if they'd thought thru the ramifications to their already U.K. frozen pensions.

It seems that most the CM Brits I knew were in favor of Brexit and anti-immigration. Acted as if London was already majority foreign and on the way to being under Sharia law. Sounded like Trump people with British accents. I don't know if they'd thought thru the ramifications to their already U.K. frozen pensions.

Anti-Immigrant Immigrants.

You gotta love 'em. laugh.png

Wharever the result you now have a divided Britain,Australia goes to the polls in 2 weeks with a 50/50 split between Labor and Conservatives but 15% (highest ever) are undecided who to follow and will elect independents, America is splilt between someone they dont trust (Hillary) and the meglomaniac Trump.

The so called "free world" is a mess.Putin and co must be laughing their socks off