In the wake of Brexit, who is tipped for the UK’s top spot?

rooster59

Wasn't it Boris Johnson who said

"My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/london-mayor-election/mayor-of-london/10909094/Boris-Johnsons-top-50-quotes.html

I do hope Boris's prediction is correct...

Anyone but Boris ( ...or Theresa). that leaves over 300 wet blanket to chose from.

In an interview last Tuesday when he was asked about repercussions of voting to leave Boris said "Look, for some reason some people seem to think that if they vote to leave then when they wake up on Friday things will have changed. On the contrary, everything will be the same, they will get up and go to work and everything will be as normal."

For some reason Boris is not available for comment today, or yesterday come to that. Everyone else is available except for Boris Johnson. Maybe he doesn't want to explain the backtracking on the promises or tell us how the 350 million pounds a week has suddenly become 160 million pounds and Oh! sorry but that won't be going to the NHS after all!

Lots more to come

In an interview last Tuesday when he was asked about repercussions of voting to leave Boris said "Look, for some reason some people seem to think that if they vote to leave then when they wake up on Friday things will have changed. On the contrary, everything will be the same, they will get up and go to work and everything will be as normal."

For some reason Boris is not available for comment today, or yesterday come to that. Everyone else is available except for Boris Johnson. Maybe he doesn't want to explain the backtracking on the promises or tell us how the 350 million pounds a week has suddenly become 160 million pounds and Oh! sorry but that won't be going to the NHS after all!

Lots more to come

The handling or mishandling, or absolute absence of any sort of handling of Brexit in the immediate aftermath is what's causing an apocalypse.

Homer_Simpson_2006.png

. . . for Prime Minister!

Lots more to come

Is it you don't understand or you don't want to understand?

350mill is the gross we pay to the EU each week 10 bill a year net, when we no longer are in the EU we will have the 350 million a week to spend, if we comtinue to give the money to farmers, councils and all the other groups that currently get EU funding there will be less than 350 mill to spend each week, it's not rocket science!

Lots more to come

The handling or mishandling, or absolute absence of any sort of handling of Brexit in the immediate aftermath is what's causing an apocalypse.

Homer_Simpson_2006.png

. . . for Prime Minister!

The donut he's eating could probably do a better job.

Like the states, the U.K. Is overdue for a civil war, me thinks.......u poor buggers.

.....time to tighten aussie immigration, don't want any more to slip over the boarders, Cripes.

Lots more to come

Is it you don't understand or you don't want to understand?

350mill is the gross we pay to the EU each week 10 bill a year net, when we no longer are in the EU we will have the 350 million a week to spend, if we comtinue to give the money to farmers, councils and all the other groups that currently get EU funding there will be less than 350 mill to spend each week, it's not rocket science!

I am afraid that its you that doesn't understand. The 350 million was never a true figure we actually send about 175 million so we will be saving at most 175 million a week and people such as IDS are already backing away from the promise to spend it on anything let alone the NHS. As its not rocket science to understand let me explain, I give you ten pounds each month of which you give me back five pounds immediately. Now how much money am I giving to you?

Sir Andrew Dilnot, the chair of the UK Statistics Authority, twice reprimanded the campaign for using the figure.

Institute for Fiscal Studies describing the figure as “clearly absurd” and estimating that Britain’s net contributions were closer to £175m a week.

Whoever is chosen they will take the same path, Austerity for the majority, and more Q.E. for the Already rich...and of course to follow the Americans in Foreign Policy continuation of Islamophobia and Zionism....the political class's are immoral, dishonest and mostly fascist also irrelevant...." politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex" F. Zappa.

Someone with the above politics would be sponsoring Gorgeous George Galloway, but since he is not an MP last time I checked this is fortunately one option purely for the birds.