Best visa agent in Phnom Penh?

Hey All,

Looking for a 60 day stamp into thailand,

I have just arrived in PP, I am told not to bother with the embassy and find an agenct, trouble is, what is the best agent to go to and most trust worthy?

I would like the quickest turn around, can I ask the name of it and what time it closes if anyone knows? sorry if this has already been covered but I am in a little rush now,

Thanks

Hi All,

Just to answer my own post a bit here incase anyone is also wondering,

Just called:

Lucky Lucky Motorcycles Shop
Cars
Address: No. 413Eo, Preah Monivong (St. 93), 12258 Phnom Penh, Preah Monivong Blvd (93), Cambodia
I was quoted $60 US dollars for a 2 day/48 Hour turn around providing I arrive in the morning.
I was hoping for next day although this would do, however will keep on searching or hope for some replies off you gents,
Cheers

U can try out this one, i made it twice here, paid about 50 to 55$ - 2 working days

LMN Travel&Tours

tourist office

Adress: Preah Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Kambodža

Telefon:+855 12 767 401

I used this one before, but it was a few years ago. At that time it was next door to a large pub called 'Paddy Rice Pub' which is / was an Irish bar.

The guys name is Mr Keo. When I last used his service it was possible to get a next day service for something small like $30 or so but I can't remember the exact prices.

You need to go in the morning, Like before 10am.

• Like 1

there all the same,

my gf gets it in 2 days for $50 at the agent on street 172 next to Silver river hotel

Next day is $60

Thanks mate, dont suppose you know the name of the place? or if i go to Silver River Hotel is it right next door? cheers

• 2 years later...

Lmn Travel & Tour is an excellent choice. Came in on Tuesday at 9:15 and received my 60 day Thai Visa at 4:00 on Thursday. Highly recommended. FYI, he moved south just barely the next block up on the same street on211 Sisowath Quay (the main and last one before you hit the river between street 130 and 136. You can call Keo at 078688881for any questions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
48 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

any new updates on visa agents in Phnom Penh? Going soon to apply for a tourist visa, first time traveling since the pandemic started ????

On a Cambodia forum, I recently saw a recommendation for Cina Travel.

https://cinatravel.com/

You could contact them already before your trip to check the current requirements with them.

When I applied for the last tourist visa in Phnom Penh - back in 2018 (!) mind you - I had to supply flight tickets and a bank statement. Possibly also a hotel booking. Notably, it took longer than elsewhere, 3-4 days from memory. Again, this is potentially outdated information and I'd suggest to contact some agents for current rules and requirements. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Caldera said:

You could contact them already before your trip to check the current requirements with them.

When I applied for the last tourist visa in Phnom Penh - back in 2018 (!) mind you - I had to supply flight tickets and a bank statement. Possibly also a hotel booking. Notably, it took longer than elsewhere, 3-4 days from memory. Again, this is potentially outdated information and I'd suggest to contact some agents for current rules and requirements. 

You did apply in 2018 without an agent yourself at the embassy, right?

28 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

You did apply in 2018 without an agent yourself at the embassy, right?

I used an agent that is however no longer in business. At the time there was little an agent could actually do for you, but for convenience, it was worth it.

On 6/29/2016 at 5:03 PM, ukrules said:

I used this one before, but it was a few years ago. At that time it was next door to a large pub called 'Paddy Rice Pub' which is / was an Irish bar.

The guys name is Mr Keo. When I last used his service it was possible to get a next day service for something small like $30 or so but I can't remember the exact prices.

You need to go in the morning, Like before 10am.

I can confirm this one 's good service,???? i think it was10 years ago he took care for a 3 month's visa from PP. Thai Embassy  while i travelled further to "Snooky" (Shihanoukville) for a 8 days holliday , by my return all was o.k. and even not high price , so i tipped him some more $, very friendly Cambo guy

On 3/4/2022 at 12:26 PM, Caldera said:

Just contacted CINA travel and this was their response:

"Currently, we are offering service to apply for a 60-day Thai tourist visa.

Please kindly check the requirements as below.

-Original Passport
-01 photo with white background (Size 4x6Cm)
-Bank statement for the last 03 months with the last balance of at least USD1,000/person
-Flight Itinerary
-Fill in the form
-USD60/person
-Submit before 9AM on the working day and takes 3 working days

Remark:
The visa approval is subject to embassy decision.

Visa fee is non-refundable regardless of the visa result
Additional documents may be required in some cases"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, andy said:

There's a blast from the past ????.

Pre-covid Lucky Lucky Moto on Monivong was my go to.  Sometimes for Thai visas but did many many Vietnam visas there and would chill out in Phnom Penh for a few days before going to Vietnam.  Now though, all bets are off.  Who knows.

Always found it amusing that I would drop off my passport in the morning, and pick it up next day with a Vietnam visa that said "Place of issue: Sihanoukville" ????

They are still open actually, I just went past there yesterday. I did not go inside, but they seemed to be quite busy for some reason.