Banking problem

Sorry can't get the forum to work right. As for the op complaining good luck. I emailed and wrote to the CEO of my bank when they cheated me out of money, no reply. I emailed and wrote to the consumer protection board at CW, likewise no reply. Went into the bank, their attitude was so what we are the bank and can do what we like.

I suspect using emails or talking to bank on the phone will not get you satisfaction. Not sure about other banks but Bangkok Bank has a nice official account complaint/problem form (not sure what form was called) you fill out at bank branch of your account. My account was debited for an amount I never received last year and I completed one of these forms and funds were back in my account a couple day later after they investigated.

You can now submit a complaint online now....see the CPB website below. Closing comment, sure looks like their website don't get much traffic when I was on it and made below snapshot there was only "1" user at the time which must have been me...and only 2,221 total visits to the page....don't know if that total visits is daily (unlikely), weekly, since it's been in operation, etc.

http://www.ocpb.go.th/ewtadmin/ewt/ocpb_eng/main.php?filename=index___EN#

post-55970-0-82821700-1467340893_thumb.j