Commandos storm Dhaka restaurant, find 5 bodies; 12 rescued

rooster59

Commandos storm Dhaka restaurant, find 5 bodies; 12 rescued

DHAKA, Bangladesh (AP) — Bangladesh forces stormed a restaurant where heavily armed militants held dozens of people hostage for 10 hours Saturday morning, triggering explosions and finding at least five bodies lying in pools of blood. Japan's government said that 12 people were rescued.

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack on the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dhaka's Gulshan area, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadis activity online. At least 35 people, including about 20 foreigners, were trapped inside the restaurant, said kitchen staffer Sumon Reza, who was among more than 10 people who managed to run to the rooftop and escape when the militants moved in Friday night.

With the sound of gunfire and explosions, local TV stations reported that the rescue operation began at 7:40 a.m. It included army personnel with automatic weapons and at least seven armored vehicles. Several ambulances were on standby.

Local media reported that an Argentine and two Bangladeshis were rescued from the restaurant early Saturday, but details about their condition were not immediately available.

Commandos storming the restaurant discovered five bodies lying in blood, a police official who was not identified told Channel 24 TV station.

In Tokyo, Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Koichi Hagiuda said that 12 people were rescued in the raid, including two foreigners, but he couldn't say if they were Japanese. His information was based on Dhaka police.

A news agency affiliated with the Islamic Group claimed that 24 people had been killed and 40 wounded, including foreigners, according to SITE. The figures could not be independently confirmed.

The Amaq news agency also posted photos purportedly showing the bodies of hostages. The authenticity of the pictures could not be confirmed either.

The attack marks an escalation in the growing drumbeat of militant violence to hit the traditionally moderate Muslim-majority nation in the past three years, but with increasing frequency in recent months. Most attacks have been by machete-wielding men singling out individual activists, foreigners and religious minorities.

Bangladesh did not immediately respond to the claim of responsibility by IS, but in the past have denied that the extremist group has a presence in the country. The U.S. State Department said it had seen the IS claim, but could not confirm its authenticity.

The attackers "have not responded to authorities' calls for negotiation," said a member of the elite anti-crime force, Rapid Action Battalion, identifying himself as Lt. Col. Masood, during an interview with the Indian TV channel Times Now.

He said that the security cordon would prevent any of the attackers from escaping. Authorities also ordered internet services to be blocked across the country, according to internet service provider Aamra.

Police said the two officers died at a hospital after being wounded in the initial gunfire with as many as nine attackers, who also hurled bombs. Ten of the 26 wounded were listed in critical condition, six of whom were on life support, according to hospital staff, who said the injuries ranged from broken bones to gunshot wounds. Only one civilian was among the wounded.

Reza said the attackers chanted "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great) as they launched the attack around 9:20 p.m. Friday, initially opening fire with blanks. A huge contingent of security forces cordoned off the area around the bakery.

The nationalities of the hostages were not immediately clear. On Saturday, Japan's top government spokesman Yoshihide Suga said at a hastily called news conference in Tokyo that the government is trying to confirm that Japanese were among the hostages. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told reporters that saving lives is the top priority.

"Some derailed youths have entered the restaurant and launched the attack," Benazir Ahmed said. "We have talked to some of the people who fled the restaurant after the attack. We want to resolve this peacefully. We are trying to talk to the attackers, we want to listen to them about what they want."

"Our first priority is to save the lives of the people trapped inside," Ahmed said. He would not say how many people were being held hostage.

Among the hostages was a businessman and his wife and two children, according to his uncle Anwarul Karim.

"My nephew Hasnat Karim called me and said he was inside with his family. He told me, 'Please save us, please!' And he hung up," he said. "We do not know what is going on there."

In Washington, a White House official said President Barack Obama was briefed on the attack by his chief counterterrorism adviser Lisa Monaco. The president asked to be kept informed as the situation develops, said the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the president's meetings.

State Department spokesman John Kirby says the U.S. is in contact with the Bangladesh government and has offered its assistance to bring those responsible to justice.

He said all official American personnel are accounted for with no injuries reported, and the department is working with local authorities to determine if any U.S. citizens and locally-employed staff were affected.

The spree of recent attacks in Bangladesh have raised fears that religious extremists are gaining a foothold in the country, despite its traditions of secularism and tolerance.

About two dozen atheist writers, publishers, members of religious minorities, social activists and foreign aid workers have been slain since 2013. On Friday, a Hindu temple worker was hacked to death by at least three assailants in southwest Bangladesh. IS and and al-Qaida affiliates have claimed responsibility for many of the attacks.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's government has cracked down on domestic radical Islamists. It has accused local terrorists and opposition political parties — especially the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party and its Islamist ally Jamaat-e-Islami — of orchestrating the violence in order to destabilize the nation, which both parties deny.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2016-07-02

There are so many of the attacks by Islamic radicals that they run the risk of it becoming normal and desensitizing people to it.

Their campaign to terrorize will be met with yawns and "Well, what are you going to do? If it's going to happen, it'll happen, Can't live your life worrying about it".

They were still reporting on Orlando when the attack in Istanbul happened and they were still reporting on that when this attack in Bangladesh happened. Should we expect another attack within the week?

There are so many of the attacks by Islamic radicals that they run the risk of it becoming normal and desensitizing people to it.

Their campaign to terrorize will be met with yawns and "Well, what are you going to do? If it's going to happen, it'll happen, Can't live your life worrying about it".

They were still reporting on Orlando when the attack in Istanbul happened and they were still reporting on that when this attack in Bangladesh happened. Should we expect another attack within the week?

Beats the purpose of terrorizing if it's met with yawns.

How very Obama of you. Lets remember that it's not Islamic Terrorists doing the killing, it's the guns.

Twenty people, all of them foreigners, were killed during an attack by suspected Islamist militants on a cafe in Bangladesh, the army says.

Gunmen stormed the Holey Artisan Bakery cafe in Dhaka late on Friday before troops entered almost 12 hours later.

Six of the attackers were also killed and one was arrested, a government spokesman said. The attack was claimed by the so-called Islamic State (IS).

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

Do not think it will be long before the surviving terrorist will be joining his comrades... some quick justice after his interrogation.

Twenty people, all of them foreigners, were killed during an attack by suspected Islamist militants on a cafe in Bangladesh, the army says.

Gunmen stormed the Holey Artisan Bakery cafe in Dhaka late on Friday before troops entered almost 12 hours later.

Six of the attackers were also killed and one was arrested, a government spokesman said. The attack was claimed by the so-called Islamic State (IS).

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

Do not think it will be long before the surviving terrorist will be joining his comrades... some quick justice after his interrogation.

Bangkok Post reports that nobody was killed who could recite verses from the Koran. But, as we all know, this really had nothing to do with Islam.

Well <deleted> if you think you can get desensitised and yawn about this.

I have been working in Dhaka building the new Metro and this attack was less than 2 km 10 mins walk from my residence and near our office. Next to a hospital I go to and the Russian Embassy, very near the Brit Emb. luckily I flew home on Thursday morning for a short hol and now in Buri Ram. All my colleagues are being forced to stay at home this week. Not that it has ever been safe to walk out at night.

Because of all the recent attacks in Dhaka, we had requested some guards and on Tuesday morning 2 old guys turned up armed with a very battered 70+ year old Mk3 Enfield and a folding butt shotgun of indeterminate vintage!.

Next day they were gone, so I joked with my friends that this meant they had been warned in advance to make themselves scarce. I was not far wrong.

Terrible thing is that the poor guys who were murdered were nearly all aid agency staff who were working to help the Bangladesh people!

There has been a lot of extra noise from the mosques this Ramadan with loudspeakers blasting out on full volume between 2 and 4 AM. So bad I gave up on sleeping and stuffed my earpugs in and read a book until after 4.

If you think Thailand is a bad place to live (I love it)you ain't seen nothing. You think Thai smiles are false (most are not) try working where people look at you as if they want to kill you .......because they do!

But most Bangladeshi's are pretty nice people.

RIP all you poor people in Dhaka.

Death to all DASH and the like ASAP and as Horribly as possible. Bring on the drones!

Worry? Not too much, I was "born in interesting times" but its <deleted> annoying and it hits home when its people you know. Think how you would feel, they did not just storm in a shoot everybody, they shot a few and cut the throats of the rest! sleep on that and see if you still want to yawn.

I have been working in Dhaka building the new Metro and this attack was less than 2 km 10 mins walk from my residence and near our office. Next to a hospital I go to and the Russian Embassy, very near the Brit Emb. luckily I flew home on Thursday morning for a short hol and now in Buri Ram. All my colleagues are being forced to stay at home this week. Not that it has ever been safe to walk out at night.

Because of all the recent attacks in Dhaka, we had requested some guards and on Tuesday morning 2 old guys turned up armed with a very battered 70+ year old Mk3 Enfield and a folding butt shotgun of indeterminate vintage!.

Next day they were gone, so I joked with my friends that this meant they had been warned in advance to make themselves scarce. I was not far wrong.

Terrible thing is that the poor guys who were murdered were nearly all aid agency staff who were working to help the Bangladesh people!

There has been a lot of extra noise from the mosques this Ramadan with loudspeakers blasting out on full volume between 2 and 4 AM. So bad I gave up on sleeping and stuffed my earpugs in and read a book until after 4.

If you think Thailand is a bad place to live (I love it)you ain't seen nothing. You think Thai smiles are false (most are not) try working where people look at you as if they want to kill you .......because they do!

Death to all DASH and the like ASAP and as Horribly as possible. Bring on the drones!

Worry? Not too much, I was "born in interesting times" but its <deleted> annoying and it hits home when its people you know. Think how you would feel, they did not just storm in a shoot everybody, they shot a few and cut the throats of the rest! sleep on that and see if you still want to yawn.

I thought it would go without saying that for the people who are directly affected they wouldn't "yawn" about it. I was wrong about that. So here we go...

The desensitization I am speaking of is not of the victims or their family/friends/acquaintances. It is of the other 99.99999999% of the planet. If those people start getting accustomed to it then it will affect how it is covered in the news and how governments respond. Meaning it will start being ignored more and more. I guess that is one way to end terrorism.

"Death to all DASH and the like ASAP and as Horribly as possible. Bring on the drones!"

What happened to people in Dhaka is no worse than cooking to death 90 stories above the ground until you can take it no more and jump. Their families and friends will never forget but not all Americans or even all New Yorkers feel that way. Recently I met a guy from New York who seemed proud that not long after 9/11 they were marching in the street in protest, "Not in our name!". I doubt he personally knew anyone who had died though.

How very Obama of you. Lets remember that it's not Islamic Terrorists doing the killing, it's the guns.

Apparently most of the hostages were killed brutally with knives and machetes, by Islamic Terrorists!

Director of CIA, America's top spy on PBS says we don't have to profile because no individual of any particular background or religion is more likely to do these terrorist things. He is the head of the CIA. And people ask me why I moved to Thailand.cheesy.gif The quote is at 17:30 http://www.pbs.org/newshour/episode/pbs-newshour-full-episode-june-29-2016/

In case anyone is interested, the three investors behind the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dacca recently opened their second branch of that business in Bangkok - the Holey Artisan Bakery opened on Sukhumvit Soi 31 on June 1, 2016 - see: http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/holey-artisan-bakery

The Thai branch was even designed to look similar to the original Bangladeshi branch:

Dacca:

dhaka-hostages_650x400_61467417121.jpg

Bangkok:

slide1_1.jpg

What happened to people in Dhaka is no worse than cooking to death 90 stories above the ground until you can take it no more and jump. Their families and friends will never forget but not all Americans or even all New Yorkers feel that way. Recently I met a guy from New York who seemed proud that not long after 9/11 they were marching in the street in protest, "Not in our name!". I doubt he personally knew anyone who had died though.

I for one will never ever (and nobody I have ever met has or will)forget 9/11 and the abject horror we felt watching the planes crash, the towers burn and collapse and people jumping out, but to compare it to Dhaka is quite pathetic.

To many Americans seem to think that 9/11 was the biggest thing ever, but I grew up in a world devastated by war, the centre of London was bombed out and cities in England, Europe and Russia were totally wiped out, millions and millions and millions dead, not to mention the uncountable Japanese, Chinese and Asians (including Thai's) who were killed, maimed, and traumatized by the war (even Bangkok was bombed out). Many, many Americans died in the war, most with Great Honour (never forgotten by people like me) helping to save Europe from tyranny, but not more than a handful on American soil (except Pearl Harbour) so most can not really comprehend what it means to have your whole city wiped from the face of the earth.

Bangladesh fought an ugly war of independence against Pakistan in 1971 and it is still fresh in many memories (they hanged some of the war criminals just last month) the current spate of imported Islamic terrorism is just a bubble that will eventually be deflated

Pictures of Iraq, Syria Libya and the devastation caused to those countries are as you say, soon forgotten but only by 99.999999% of Americans, the rest of the world knows what it means and are not desensitized, only worrying it will happen to them AGAIN.

People who live with real problems every day (not soap opera existences) will not forget.

Also, it is pathetic to worry to much, I have more chance of being killed in an Earthquake in Dhaka than by a terrorist, but I still have to be wary. Having had to run downstairs in my bare feet when the last earthquake struck, I keep all my essential stuff in a bag and have some flip flops ready to grab when the next one hits (I am sure they do in California. In the same way I don't go out at night and start spitting on the mosque when they wake me up.

But forget, not bloody likely.

I thought it would go without saying that for the people who are directly affected they wouldn't "yawn" about it. I was wrong about that. So here we go...

The desensitization I am speaking of is not of the victims or their family/friends/acquaintances. It is of the other 99.99999999% of the planet. If those people start getting accustomed to it then it will affect how it is covered in the news and how governments respond. Meaning it will start being ignored more and more. I guess that is one way to end terrorism.

"Death to all DASH and the like ASAP and as Horribly as possible. Bring on the drones!"

In case anyone is interested, the three investors behind the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dacca recently opened their second branch of that business in Bangkok - the Holey Artisan Bakery opened on Sukhumvit Soi 31 on June 1, 2016 - see: http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/holey-artisan-bakery

The Thai branch was even designed to look similar to the original Bangladeshi branch:

Dacca:

dhaka-hostages_650x400_61467417121.jpg

Bangkok:

slide1_1.jpg

Yes, this was a nice place and it will be again.

I hope they reopen as soon as they can and prosper.

I hope the Bangkok branch is very successful.

Like the cafes in Paris that soon reopened, people will always respond against terrorists (I hope the current "occupiers" of Thailand don't forget that). They think they are copying the communists and keeping a iron fist will subdue the population, but they forget that for Chinese people 100 years is a blink of the eye. War Lords and Tyrants are Always defeated by themselves.

I for one will never ever (and nobody I have ever met has or will)forget 9/11 and the abject horror we felt watching the planes crash, the towers burn and collapse and people jumping out, but to compare it to Dhaka is quite pathetic.

To many Americans seem to think that 9/11 was the biggest thing ever, but I grew up in a world devastated by war, the centre of London was bombed out and cities in England, Europe and Russia were totally wiped out, millions and millions and millions dead, not to mention the uncountable Japanese, Chinese and Asians (including Thai's) who were killed, maimed, and traumatized by the war (even Bangkok was bombed out). Many, many Americans died in the war, most with Great Honour (never forgotten by people like me) helping to save Europe from tyranny, but not more than a handful on American soil (except Pearl Harbour) so most can not really comprehend what it means to have your whole city wiped from the face of the earth.

Bangladesh fought an ugly war of independence against Pakistan in 1971 and it is still fresh in many memories (they hanged some of the war criminals just last month) the current spate of imported Islamic terrorism is just a bubble that will eventually be deflated

Pictures of Iraq, Syria Libya and the devastation caused to those countries are as you say, soon forgotten but only by 99.999999% of Americans, the rest of the world knows what it means and are not desensitized, only worrying it will happen to them AGAIN.

People who live with real problems every day (not soap opera existences) will not forget.

Also, it is pathetic to worry to much, I have more chance of being killed in an Earthquake in Dhaka than by a terrorist, but I still have to be wary. Having had to run downstairs in my bare feet when the last earthquake struck, I keep all my essential stuff in a bag and have some flip flops ready to grab when the next one hits (I am sure they do in California. In the same way I don't go out at night and start spitting on the mosque when they wake me up.

No, you probably will not forget. But it isn't about forgetting, it is about really caring or not as it continues to happen on a more and more regular basis.

Are you one of those people who added the French flag to your Facebook profile pic last December? Did you change it later to the Lebanese flag? The Egyptian flag? The Nigerian flag? The Florida flag? The Turkish flag? The Bangladeshi flag? Many people did the first time for Fance, few have done it since. And those are people from all over the world, not just Americans. Have they forgotten...or do they just not care?

"I for one will never ever (and nobody I have ever met has or will)forget 9/11 and the abject horror we felt watching the planes crash, the towers burn and collapse and people jumping out, but to compare it to Dhaka is quite pathetic."

Then your next paragraph is comparing the terror attack on 9/11 against civilians during peace time with what happened to people during World War II?? Just think about that for as long as it takes.

It appears most of the victims were NGO. Perhaps the killings had something to do with some NGOs facilitating anti-polio shots and similar. Ever paranoid rag head extremists have killed NGO's in Pakistan for such activity: Trying to eradicate polio from everywhere. There is no level too low for the sicko murderers. Take the remaining guy, stuff him in a gutted sow pig, toss in a few used tampax, sew it up, and let him stew for a couple of weeks before questioning him.

No, you probably will not forget. But it isn't about forgetting, it is about really caring or not as it continues to happen on a more and more regular basis.

Are you one of those people who added the French flag to your Facebook profile pic last December? Did you change it later to the Lebanese flag? The Egyptian flag? The Nigerian flag? The Florida flag? The Turkish flag? The Bangladeshi flag? Many people did the first time for Fance, few have done it since. And those are people from all over the world, not just Americans. Have they forgotten...or do they just not care?

"I for one will never ever (and nobody I have ever met has or will)forget 9/11 and the abject horror we felt watching the planes crash, the towers burn and collapse and people jumping out, but to compare it to Dhaka is quite pathetic."

Then your next paragraph is comparing the terror attack on 9/11 against civilians during peace time with what happened to people during World War II?? Just think about that for as long as it takes.

Did I add a French Flag to my Facebook page? to me this is just a bloody stupid infantile question, trying to stir up something to justify your original crass post!

I have seen many, many atrocities and terror attacks over the years and it does not matter if it was in peacetime or wartime, most of the casualties are civilians (and it does not matter if they were soldiers) you can't "compare" terror attacks. Do you think there is a scale like, blown up-lost a leg = grade 1 terror, Burned alive or jumping from building, mmm.. maybe a grade 7 horror, burned alive in a cage by ISIS, shall we give that a 8 or a 9? Having to queue-up to get your throat cut in Dhaka, why that's only a 6.5. That's why its so Pathetic to talk about comparisons.

You must be very young or extraordinarily ignorant of the world if you think terror is a new thing and will soon be forgotten and people will stop caring because it is commonplace, its always been commonplace, we just did not have Fox news to move it along, move it along, lets rush to the next atrocity before we key in the adverts. Lets discuss a terror attack count the dead children and not even take a breath before we talk about the football scores.

This is what is wrong with your wonderful country now. I was not comparing 9/11 to World War two, I was pointing out why a lot of Americans will soon forget because they have no real way of knowing what terror really is. Not your 99.999999%, but a lot. I was just being facetious and using your ridiculous statistics against you ("hoist by your own petard" as the French would say.

Think about that until you learn not to be flippantly bloody crass about terrorist attacks.

You have got to be out of your mind if you're white/westerner/nonmuslim and working in bangladesh.

My mind has never been particularly sound, that's probably why I have worked in so many different countries, but 'Statistically" I would have a far higher chance of being shot in America than I would in Dhaka. Probably a greater chance of getting my throat cut for being the wrong colour in some US Cities.

There's a 160 million Muslims in Bangladesh (all queuing up to build a wall to stop the Mexicans flooding into the country) most of them hate Islamic terrorists as much as anybody else.

I do wish the US would get a grip and stop the stupid Trumps of the world from spreading nonsense about the "others".

I am quite puzzled at times how people posting on a Thai website can have so little idea about the rest of the world.

Edited by MiKT

Director of CIA, America's top spy on PBS says we don't have to profile because no individual of any particular background or religion is more likely to do these terrorist things. He is the head of the CIA. And people ask me why I moved to Thailand.cheesy.gif The quote is at 17:30 http://www.pbs.org/newshour/episode/pbs-newshour-full-episode-june-29-2016/

The CIA is one of the most overfunded, most incompetent, and least effective so called intelligence agencies on this planet. Of course he is going to say something inane like this. They are totally political, and they are very weak, despite their massive staff, and budgets. Where are they when we need real intelligence?

Bangladesh, like Pakistan, has either been supporting terror, or at the very least has been sympathetic to the extremist point of view, for a very long time. Now, they are paying the price for this nonsensical, puritanical, dogmatic, ridiculous policy. There have been so many killings of innocent people, for simply speaking their minds, in the past few years. And the government appears to have gone along with it, and has put a rather pathetic amount of effort into fighting the radicalism. It appears, like with the Saudis, that the leaders are quite sympathetic to the freaks.

My heart goes out to the aid workers who appear to have been targeted, by men who have absolutely no understanding of religion or spirituality, compassion, or decency in their warped, bent, perverted, twisted, hate filled hearts.

ISIL must be crushed. The local people have to start participating in the fight. These super freak gang rapist thugs have to be denied safe haven, and made to feel like absolute pariahs in their own lands. They have crossed a line, whereby their right to breath oxygen has been revoked!

I am quite puzzled at times how people posting on a Thai website can have so little idea about the rest of the world.

Well, you seem to know it all….godspeed.

Working in bangladesh, the least you should know is that you have a target painted on your back.

Can I ask you again why you moved to Thailand, did you live next door to the Director of the CIA? Otherwise I can't see any connection at all.

You moved from a real democracy to a dictatorship that doesn't even acknowledge that there are any Islamic Terrorists in Thailand, despite deaths every day for years. Are you sure it was an entirely informed move?

Well, you seem to know it all.godspeed.

Working in bangladesh, the least you should know is that you have a target painted on your back.

Well I have been their quite a while and this is my second time working in Bangladesh, but as you seem very well informed perhaps you would be kind enough to point out the places I should avoid?

I do now know enough not to walk around in shorts, it seems to upset some of them, of course this could well be because my knees are no longer an awe-inspiring sight.

I don't claim to know anything really pertinent to this post, but with your help I am sure I will be able to sleuth it all out one day.

I just hope I never have to call on the services of your esteemed colleague Watson, the hospital I normally go to is right next to the café that was attacked.

Bangladesh, like Pakistan, has either been supporting terror, or at the very least has been sympathetic to the extremist point of view, for a very long time. Now, they are paying the price for this nonsensical, puritanical, dogmatic, ridiculous policy. There have been so many killings of innocent people, for simply speaking their minds, in the past few years. And the government appears to have gone along with it, and has put a rather pathetic amount of effort into fighting the radicalism. It appears, like with the Saudis, that the leaders are quite sympathetic to the freaks.

My heart goes out to the aid workers who appear to have been targeted, by men who have absolutely no understanding of religion or spirituality, compassion, or decency in their warped, bent, perverted, twisted, hate filled hearts.

ISIL must be crushed. The local people have to start participating in the fight. These super freak gang rapist thugs have to be denied safe haven, and made to feel like absolute pariahs in their own lands. They have crossed a line, whereby their right to breath oxygen has been revoked!

Yes, but you should be aware that the Bangladeshi's are Sunni Muslims and the Saudis are the others. The nutters who perpetrated this unspeakable atrocity were apparently all young, well spoken, clean shaven, educated people (if you can call these monsters people)so what's the answer? Seemingly simply eliminate every spec of ISIS, the Taliban, etc. their fellow travelers and expediters from the face of the earth, but its a lot easier said than done. I hope that the US steps up the rocket and drone attacks in Syria as a small step in the right direction.

Bleed away all your hearts, but for me I see no reason to not simply bomb them all out of existence and if they are stupid enough to have their families with them so be it. They show no mercy to women or children and they have no interest in talking to anybody, just killing anybody who does not believe in their warped ideas. You can't change the mind of these zealots, so help them all on their way to paradise ASAP, that way everybody is happy.

Much as I hate Trump, maybe he is the right man after all. At least there will be less Mexican terrorists to worry about!

Trouble is he is not competent enough to know a Mexican from a Panamanian. He will have a wall built across the canal before you can say Chihuahua!