Why Do You Love Thai Girls?

Bluecat

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually much prefer white women....most particularly white women from a cultural background which i myself am from. I can better identify with them, I am better able to treat them as an equal, something i am not very good at (to my shame) with other nationalities.

I give a friend of mine married to thai women abuse about only doing so because he couldn't "pull a white girl". He actually takes it pretty well. hoho

Caucsian, especially American women are like, you know, like hard to like relate

to, you know what I'm like saying?, er what? Duhhh! What everrrr! I'm like so totally over that!

I much prefer speaking a strange form of quasi Pigeon/Thai/English with my wife

than what comes out of many womens' mouths in the States, or I'll just speak Thai.

That is like soooooooo true, but you have to like, admit that good looking western girls know what's kewl and what's not. Less attractive ones are like sooooo insecure and try and pretend they're not and beautifu-

*Looks at Gucci watch*

I like so have to go now and watch the last episode of Sex And The City.

:o

No but seriously, some white girls are ok, some are very nice and genuine but it's all such hard work and mind game barriers that by the time you get close to one another the excitement has gone and you'd rather just be mates.

What Erco says you guys dont want to listen to it.

The TRUTH hurts...........

It's his poor manners and ignorance that I couldn't put up with. Plus, he has no respects for some certain people. I've discussed prostitution with educated people. No one is like erco. He's soooo... unique. I don't have anything new to say about this little inbred thing. Go check the poll "Should erco be banned?". I said quite a few things in there. Then you can judge whether or not this little inbred thing has been banned for talking about "the truth"

Because they take it up the ass and don't complain!!! :D

You would most likely be diagnosed as an unconsciously hostile and misogynous little sadist. :D

Get yourself some psychotherapy and a course in human anatomy for a starter!

The reason she doesn't complain might be that she had already suffered even worse abuse as a child than the abuse you're subjecting her to nowadays. :D

Sado-masochistic relationships are not psychologically healthful-neither for the master nor for his slave-and they usually deteriorate progressively because the pressure from the mental trauma can only be temporarily relieved and not permanently cured,by acting it out sexually in perpetuity.

The longer the couple is living in denial the severer the acting out is likely to become,until it gets outright dangerous.

Sado-masochism is a mental disorder which is classified as a paraphilia.

I'll charge you only a hundred bucks for the diagnosis above! :o

Snowleopard.

The reason she doesn't complain might be that she had already suffered even worse abuse as a child than the abuse you're subjecting her to nowadays. :D

I would guess it is more a question of money, Snowleopard,...

And as far as Bodypaul's comment is concerned, I'm afraid that on average the Thai girls are far more conservative than the farang girls, like it or not,... :o

That is like soooooooo true, but you have to like, admit that good looking western girls know what's kewl and what's not. Less attractive ones are like sooooo insecure and try and pretend they're not and beautifu-

*Looks at Gucci watch*

You have to admit, there's a trend of middle-class Bangkokian Thai girls following that lead - Just take a walk around Siam of a Saturday afternoon.

Looks like they O/D'd on way too much Cosmopolitan, Sex in the City and religiously follow MTV on what's "cool", thinking they're "elite" but have less individualism than a rotten spud.

Over that, give me a much more humble companion from the countryside anyday....

*Looks at Gucci watch*

You have to admit, there's a trend of middle-class Bangkokian Thai girls following that lead - Just take a walk around Siam of a Saturday afternoon.

Looks like they O/D'd on way too much Cosmopolitan, Sex in the City and religiously follow MTV on what's "cool", thinking they're "elite" but have less individualism than a rotten spud.

Over that, give me a much more humble companion from the countryside anyday....

the only problem is apart from reading cosmo and going shopping in the emporium they have no idea of anything else.

i've had stuck up people in my bar getting shirty before, they can kiss my arse, manners cost nothing. i was introduced to this thai girl from bangkok last week, (one of my musicians brought her up to as she asked who the owner was)she was pissed out of her skull but nevermind, we chatted and she kept mentioning her wealthy girlfriend who would "really like me", i told her i was married and introduced my wife to her, she got really snooty and said, IN FRONT OF MY WIFE "oh my friends much nicer than HER, what did you marry her for?

as politely as possible i told her to **** off.

I worked in London before coming here and was based in sloane st, same again i'm afraid, unless you wear this or go here and talk like this your nothing.

BO***CKS. :D

he couldn't "pull a white girl".

Tell him to Pm me as I used to be involved with very heavy engineering I can put him in touch with people who can supply the necessary equipment for moving this lump.