Missionaries in Pattaya

balo

Don't they need a work permit to do this?

It looks similar to other kinds of volunteer tasks for which a work permit is required.

I agree. They should need a work permit to do this.

So to teach them a lesson maybe they should throw them all in jail with those 4 older people caught playing cribbage.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As these halleluja folks can not act in their own country with youngsters they now try in other countries?

For sure need wp !

They should start in the south of Thailand with the muslims, they are bombing away there !

Dumbasses

Looking at the photo, I bet Mom and Dad are happy to spent their hard earn money to pay for this. Haven't they hear about needy people, let's say in Hatti. Oh! no walking street, stupid me or ping-pong shows.

Looking at the photo, I bet Mom and Dad are happy to spent their hard earn money to pay for this. Haven't they hear about needy people, let's say in Hatti. Oh! no walking street, stupid me or ping-pong shows.

looks good on your CV though.'saved a few souls in Pattaya and all i got for it was an STD'

So there are still missionaries around? I thought they stopped that long time ago, +1-200years ago, hmm.

Yes religion is not doing the world any good, some even says that all the refugees in EU is part of a greater plan to eventually have more Muslims there than Christians which is a scary thought.

Buddhism is one of the better religions around but the way that some Buddhist Monks in Thailand behave makes me either laugh or cry, drug dealing, sex parties, extremely wealthy, selling Tigers body parts to China. Above the law almost, here we can really talk about double moral.

I signed myself out of the Church when I started to earn money many years ago as we pay app 1% of income tax in Denmark to them, but not me, no Sir.

Reminds me of the preacher who used to stand outside Nana saving souls.

Yeah I remember that guy!! He stood on the corner of Sukumvit and Nana Tai shouting his message to save souls for a few years then he disappeared. Even remember seeing him Preaching in the pouring rain.... Hope he made it to Heaven or is saving souls somewhere else in BKK.....