Figuring out a Thai Girl Early

landy77

I am new to the Thai scene and not sure what are the ear marks that tell me where she is from or her education. I had a girl tell me she lived in Phuket but her family lives in another town. She has one child and can hardly speak English. Any tips would be appreciated.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's hooking in Phuket while her parents live in Esan (probably). I wouldn't expect a long term relationship unless you have a lot of disposable income and can afford to pay the medical bills for a water buffalo which will frequently have health issues.

Disregard any Thai women you meet in the next 2 years but by all means have short term relationships with them, its part of the learning process. Also learn some Thai and get to know the place and culture to the point where you are past the honeymoon stage and can see the cracks, not trying to be negative, its just in your interest to be more balanced, concious and aware of how things really are

Edited by Jdiddy

Disregard any Thai women you meet in the next 2 years but by all means have short term relationships with them, its part of the learning process. Also learn some Thai and get to know the place and culture to the point where you are past the honeymoon stage and can see the cracks, not trying to be negative, its just in your interest to be more balanced, concious and aware of how things really are

Good advice....

Also apply the same qualifications to any perspective mate as you would in your own country - given the cultural differences.....

Meet many - get to know them & vet along the way.....The more you get to know & learn about the easier it becomes....

You're out there to find them - not save them.....A good gal here will have the same attributes as a good one at home - only better - when you get it right.....

A little trick i used to use in my younger days..

The first time you get to do the howdy doody..

Discard your clothes on her side of the bed, on the floor & leave a 100 baht note near your pants..

if the 100 baht is still there when she goes in the morning..shes a keeper ;0)

If a girl can't be specific about basic info (where she's from, where she works, etc.) or the story is a little different every time, then I wouldn't trust her much. In fact, just ask her where she works. If she's not really clear about that, then she's probably a hustler. And if you want to amuse yourself, ask her how many boyfriends she has. But, as Jdiddy said, no reason you can't have a little fun with girls like this.

Funny us men, always seeking advice from other men on these creatures from Venus; yet even the man celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary still has no idea how they work

Edited by Aussie69

Discard your clothes on her side of the bed, on the floor & leave a 100 baht note near your pants..

Or she's playing a long game....... whistling.gif

Sorry to sound cynical but.......

Yes, good advice. Have fun but always let them know you are single and never live with a woman. Remember, you're paying them to leave. The first relationship rarely works. Sometimes...maybe, probably not. Keep it on a dating basis and play the field.

You won't get it right for years. Some guys never get it right. The fewer family connections the better. An orphan who has never had a boyfriend would be ideal.

Some guys don't want to hear this but if she has a kid, keep walking. Who needs it?

So many beautiful, fantastic Thai women running around, no reason to have a girlfriend who doesn't speak English and has a kid.

she would only be a keeper if she cleaned up after me alsobiggrin.png

Take your time, see what she does for a living... If her hand is out asking for money, run......... If her stories keep changing, move on, or just dont take it seriously, as a few have suggested, take your time, if it feels wrong, it is.. Liars, cant keep stories straight, as its hard to remember whats been made up, easier to remember the truth..

Step one....sober up.

Step two...go back to the airport and get your brain.

Step three...if her lips are moving it is a lie, if they aren't, she is thinking of the next lie

Step four....make sure you have a return ticket and make plans to escape sooner than later....?

If your razor/s, and toothpaste is still there that is also a plus!

She probably lived in Phuket but her family lives in another town. She has one child and can hardly speak English, as she told you.

Why complicate it?

Don't complicate it, it's already dangerous.

Also remember, if it floats,#ucks or fly's , it will cost you a fortune

Rest assured.

I am new to the Thai scene and not sure what are the ear marks that tell me where she is from or her education. I had a girl tell me she lived in Phuket but her family lives in another town. She has one child and can hardly speak English. Any tips would be appreciated.

You already know everything there is to know.

Three rules I try to stick to:

1. Must be career orientated: Doesn't matter what she does, but she must have her own goals, not just waiting for someone to 'take care' of her.

2. Doesn't live at home with parents: I am not 16 anymore. 9 times out of 10 this is just a complete pain in the butt.

3. Doesn't spend all her free time in the 'farang scene': Girls like this have probably been tossed aside (and probably lied to) buy foreigners coming and going promising the world but end the end delivering very little.

In addition, try to look for a girl who has real hobbies (Watching TV and reading comic books are not included). I find girls who can try to get the most out of their own lives also have the most to offer.

Well you got what you want Land77---everyone is feeding the troll, 13 posts = 3 mad troll topics, about meeting Thai girls on cruise boats to not understanding them--need help.

Someone should do an analysis on Trolls-----is it that they get no attention at home ........................coffee1.gif

Depends what you want from a partner

I've spent the last decade working in Asia ( 4 countries) and I had a mental list of social and personal attributes that i thought would make a relationship work.

For me personally I preferred a relationship with a girl that

1. Didn't ask for money or gifts - I already worked with plenty of asian girls that always wanted presents

2. Had a degree - I didn't want a partner that saw me as a way out of a rural life. I probably would have skipped the degree if i found someone who was self confident

3. Spoke good English - Nothing worse for me than not being able to communicate effectively

4. Had a good career -

5. Understood western humor -

6. Felt comfortable travelling O/S

Depends what you want from a partner

I've spent the last decade working in Asia ( 4 countries) and I had a mental list of social and personal attributes that i thought would make a relationship work.

For me personally I preferred a relationship with a girl that

1. Didn't ask for money or gifts - I already worked with plenty of asian girls that always wanted presents

2. Had a degree - I didn't want a partner that saw me as a way out of a rural life. I probably would have skipped the degree if i found someone who was self confident

3. Spoke good English - Nothing worse for me than not being able to communicate effectively

4. Had a good career -

5. Understood western humor -

6. Felt comfortable travelling O/S

Well you got what you want Land77---everyone is feeding the troll, 13 posts = 3 mad troll topics, about meeting Thai girls on cruise boats to not understanding them--need help.

Someone should do an analysis on Trolls-----is it that they get no attention at home ........................coffee1.gif

dont get this whole trolling thing. are people really that bored? thats just wasting the time of the decent people here who take the time to offer advice.

i also dont get the whole nastiness thing here towards people who are genuinely asking for advice. people ask for advice and then people slag them off.