Thai court rejects arrest warrant for ‘Ying Gai’

webfact

People in high places are already protecting her but with enough pressure applied by social media and mainstream media we may well see further developments in the coming days. However; i've said it before and will say it again, this will either end with millions paid to afflicted ex workers and Temples in lieu of 'forgiveness', or by this bitch and 'associates' skipping the country whilst the Police are prevented from doing their job by the so called 'justice system'.

You can forget any inquiries being requested by Thai authorities in Hong Kong as too much danger of other High So 'names' being disclosed who are involved in all the filth.

If she is involved in human trafficking how stupid is she bringing attention to herself? Or does she think she is above the law.

She deserves to end up rotting in jail and if this country wants to show the world that they are serious about cleaning up human trafficking and corruption show it.

She IS above the law. The police claim they have evidence against her but are unable to arrest her. That's the way it works here.

Haven't seen any mention or details of her senior police officer husband.

Any members seen any comment from him or about him? Please share.

Please share what you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how well connected this woman is we may never know but there may be an indication in the way the case is handled.

Of course if it becomes just too hot for some she may well be thrown under the bus in an effort to distance themselves.

She received a diplomatic passport under the YL government which was pushed through by PTP. Her husband is a police officer, don't know what rank but presumably fairly senior.

Could be interesting where this runs too.

I do ask that someone here correct me. I understood that this woman asked her female employees if they wanted a job in Hong Kong and got nasty when they refused. Hence her false complaints about stolen gold. However, that aside, are the police referring to former employees who consented to go to HK. Even though these people may have not got what they expected in HK could the police really say it was human trafficking? Or have I missed a point where she has been found to participate in h.t. proper? Any poster here got info on the h.t. law etc?

If these female employees consented to go to HK under coercion or deception for the purpose of exploitation, then it is still human trafficking.

The United Nations Convention against Transnational Organised Crime defines human trafficking as:

the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs

and if the police DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE... I would be glad to share mine. which IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PUT HER AWAY FOREVER. Long live chinas human flesh search engine. What I would really like is to gather information on the judges and their close friends.

and if the police DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE... I would be glad to share mine. which IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PUT HER AWAY FOREVER. Long live chinas human flesh search engine. What I would really like is to gather information on the judges and their close friends.

New stuff on PB site about 2.00 pm, Mae Hon Son governor has announced they have strong evidence against her to achieve a conviction.

I do ask that someone here correct me. I understood that this woman asked her female employees if they wanted a job in Hong Kong and got nasty when they refused. Hence her false complaints about stolen gold. However, that aside, are the police referring to former employees who consented to go to HK. Even though these people may have not got what they expected in HK could the police really say it was human trafficking? Or have I missed a point where she has been found to participate in h.t. proper? Any poster here got info on the h.t. law etc?

If these female employees consented to go to HK under coercion or deception for the purpose of exploitation, then it is still human trafficking.

The United Nations Convention against Transnational Organised Crime defines human trafficking as:

the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs

Right, well thanks for that. I hope this really blows the whole thing wide open to expose any high ranking person(s) who may also be involved. But I have my doubts as too many very high ranking people here either turn ' blind eye' or put up a brick wall.

Right, well thanks for that. I hope this really blows the whole thing wide open to expose any high ranking person(s) who may also be involved. But I have my doubts as too many very high ranking people here either turn ' blind eye' or put up a brick wall.

Putting up a brick wall as in rejecting an arrest warrant? whistling.gif

OK...So.... Ying Gai uses the fictitious name of Lady Kai who used to be known by the name Mi Wee Ly but that was after she was known as Eye Ly while many people have always known of her as Wei Shee Ly

I tell yah...These Thai / Chinese names can be confusing sometimes.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy