Hi Noel - Wishing You All The Very Best Of Luck

Mobi

I do hope that Noel won't mind me posting this, but I feel he would really appreciate a few goodwill messages from all his mates on TV forum.

Many of you will be aware that Noel has been having chemo and radio therapy for some time, and on Saturday the Surgeon will take over at Bumrungrad to finally put to bed this bloody crab.

Noel has been extraordinarily brave throught the whole ordeal, and we have seen his exarbic wit shining on the forum pages as usual during these highly traumatic times.

It humbles me to know what he has been through, yet he remains as cheerful and cynical as ever.

Noel, you are an incredible old bastard and you put to shame all those who think they have life shattering problems.

Good luck mate - you'll do just fine, and we look forward to reading your gems of wisdom for many years to come.

Your good friend: Mobi.

:o:D:D

I do hope that Noel won't mind me posting this, but I feel he would really appreciate a few goodwill messages from all his mates on TV forum.

Many of you will be aware that Noel has been having chemo and radio therapy for some time, and on Saturday the Surgeon will take over at Bumrungrad to finally put to bed this bloody crab.

My dad lasted 11 years, 10.5 years longer than they suggested the first time. It is a tough battle, and we have not met, but my thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Su Su Khun Noel!!! :o

Noel has been extraordinarily brave throught the whole ordeal, and we have seen his exarbic wit shining on the forum pages as usual during these highly traumatic times.

It humbles me to know what he has been through, yet he remains as cheerful and cynical as ever.

Noel, you are an incredible old bastard and you put to shame all those who think they have life shattering problems.

Good luck mate - you'll do just fine, and we look forward to reading your gems of wisdom for many years to come.

Your good friend: Mobi.

:o:D:D

Haven't read any of your posts and dont know you Noel, but Hope all goes well for you mate and look forwad to reading you in the future..

i always read your posts noel and wish you all the best , i remember when you posted about your health problem and reading your posts since then i assumed it was benign , so i was surprised to see this thread.

all the best to you , and wishing you a quick and full recovery.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Noel, I received your e-mail the other day and sent a short response back, I hadn't realized it was all so soon.

Hurry back, I guess I am going to need that wing man.

Good Luck and I'll catch up with you in December.

Moss

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Noel, I received your e-mail the other day and sent a short response back, I hadn't realized it was all so soon.

Hurry back, I guess I am going to need that wing man.

Good Luck and I'll catch up with you in December.

Moss

Hi Noel, only met you once earlier this month with the Scouser and enjoyed your humour greatly. Best of luck and look forward to seeing you again in February. We will all be thinking of you.

Bt. :o:D