new immigration form

went to lad phrao to do 90 report was given new form.

filled out a few things on it. they took it and kinda laughed.

are we going to have to fill out one every 90 day report?

what happens if you mail 90 day report?

• Like 2

Nonthaburi immigration has same form, they also require income letter to be stamped by Ministry of Foreign affairs and asked for a copy of the purchase agreement for the condo we live in. Yellow book useless. Hope can get it all done tomorrow.

Nonthaburi immigration has same form, they also require income letter to be stamped by Ministry of Foreign affairs and asked for a copy of the purchase agreement for the condo we live in. Yellow book useless. Hope can get it all done tomorrow.

OMG <deleted> This is too bad.

Feel sorry for you....

What country are you from?

It does not matter which country you are from. The want the consular officer that signed the document to be validated by the MFA.

It does not matter which country you are from. The want the consular officer that signed the document to be validated by the MFA.

I only asked because, when applying from a proof of income letter at the British Embassy we have to show that proof to to the Embassy. As I understand it, Americans only have to declare their income to their Embassy, they don't have to provide actual proof to obtain the income letter...............unless things have changed of course. Just wondered if something along those lines could be the reason for the extra checks, that's all.

I am glad I do not report to Nonthaburi- what do the MFA validate? They know the officer or he/she is on there list?

I was going to include the form with mail in 90 day report to CW yesterday But changed my mind. Not going to do it until I have been instructed by Immigration and not based on what I have read on a forum. This is not official enough for me.

I only asked because, when applying from a proof of income letter at the British Embassy we have to show that proof to to the Embassy. As I understand it, Americans only have to declare their income to their Embassy, they don't have to provide actual proof to obtain the income letter...............unless things have changed of course. Just wondered if something along those lines could be the reason for the extra checks, that's all.

To be fair, the British Embassy are not exactly diligent at verifying the 'evidence' relating to the income.

where can i get this new form and is the required document different from the past?

Best to wait until you are given one to fill out. Not all offices are using the same form and not all offices are requiring them yet.

i had to do 1 3 days ago for a re entry permit in jomtien. they charged me 200bt to fill it in 555! i paid just to speed things up. they also said i have to do 1 every time i visit jomtien immigration..... i think not juan!

i had to do 1 3 days ago for a re entry permit in jomtien. they charged me 200bt to fill it in 555! i paid just to speed things up. they also said i have to do 1 every time i visit jomtien immigration..... i think not juan!

tt seems you paid the copy shop to fill out the form and they were the one that told you it was needed every time. Best to ask an immigration officer about the form.

Went yesterday to Surat-Thani immigration for 90 days report.

Left most blank, filled in only email, address and telephone nr.

Was in 10 minutes outside again.

Went to Suratthani yesterday as well, for a 60 day extension to my 30 day visa exempt stamp.

Like Arjen, I just left the majority blank. Don't need bank account for 60 day extension, the rest is none of their business.

No questions asked and out in 15 mins :)