What a catch! Wouter the Dutchman marries Thai singer 21 years his senior!

rooster59

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luktung is not from Issan in origin but central Thai. Here is Sunaree singing lukrung, no doubt some troll will name it 'low end' or from Issan = worthless, or some such uniformed nonsense sad.png

Good luck to the both of them.

However I'm sorry, but that music is simply ghastly. I managed to endure 17 seconds before switching it off after a sudden urge to headbutt walls and beat puppies unmercifully...

Luktung is not from Issan in origin but central Thai. Here is Sunaree singing lukrung, no doubt some troll will name it 'low end' or from Issan = worthless, or some such uniformed nonsense sad.png

However I'm sorry, but that music is simply ghastly. I managed to endure 17 seconds before switching it off after a sudden urge to headbutt walls and beat puppies unmercifully...

Try this one baboon, I guarantee it will still your savage breast- Sunaree singing about the sea breeze at Pattaya

Try this one baboon, I guarantee it will still your savage breast- Sunaree singing about the sea breeze at Pattaya

That's you on my list of enemies???... Jesus!

Well baboon,, not everyone likes the same type of music, probably why there is so many styles of it.. country, blues, ballards, rock & roll, hiphop etc etc

And I am sure there will be plenty of people that hate what you like !!! uh.

^^

Yes, sexual deviants, drug addicts who rob pensioners, the mentaily ill, Djjamie...?

You aren't seriously telling me that is any good, are you??

Edited by baboon

They both look happy.. Another reason to love thailand.. Age makes no difference.. Only to foreigners with narrow minds

BINGO! and there is certainly no shortage of narrow minds making up the signthaivisa.gif community vampire.gif

obsessive

Not at all. I do not have that much material on her these days, few more than this but not much, and have only seen her once in the last three years, in April. Really obsessive fans are out every night and spend every last penny on seeing their favorites and maybe on mali's for them. As far as foreigners are concerned the Japanese are the most serious fans, real hard core they are. It's fun and a lot healthier than watching lakorn or propping up bar stools.

su1.jpg

They both look happy.. Another reason to love thailand.. Age makes no difference.. Only to foreigners with narrow minds

Have to disagree on this one. Differences in age and culture does matter. How a young falang male thinks compared to a normal mature Thai woman is vastly different, As for "Scruffy" it may be a way out of having to find a job or taking on responsibility. The fact that he will always be a second class citizen in Thailand with limited chances of becoming a citizen or finding a good job is most probably of little importance to him. Right now he is being taken care of and living in the moment. As they say "Good things don't last for ever baby". Roll forward 15 years ... middle aged, no money, living in a country with limited job opportunities ..... better him than me.

We are all 2nd class here, not even citizens, so he will not be any different from any other foreigner. Do you really think young Issan girls married to old blokes in Birmingham, Munich or Montana do not think vastly differently from the clapped out nobodies they married? Better him than you I would say, has a good job and married to one of the most famous people in the country.

You say he has a good job? What may that be, let me re-read the article again. That's right ... "toy boy". As far as I know toy boys don't get Thai pensions nor promotions ... just a free ride until they outlive their usefulness. All the same best of luck "Scruffy".

Not my place to say what his job is, if you are interested, which I doubt, send him a PM. What's your job and how much to you get a month? How about posting a pic of yourself so we can see how neat and tidy you are rolleyes.gif

Nice story. I would be interested to know how they met. They appear to come from very different circles.

Plus as a poor 27 year old msc student, I would love to date a rich older lady.

It's easy to meet Thai country singers if you go to their outdoor concerts, they usually welcome fans on stage for banter.

This song is for baboon in a last attempt to make him understand the attractions of country music- baboon, start up your pick -up or rot keng and head upcountry, passing the rice fields,rivers, canals and roadside trees whilst playing the album this track is from. Can you see how the pulse blends with the countryside?

I think a lot of gossipy Thai Visa members are happy to run their warrior keyboards about things that are none of their business. Why should it bother you bashers?

Thai singers are for the most part beautiful people, never tire of having photos taken, give you rides in their vans, invite you round their houses, take you for meals and to be on the telly with them. Not saying you don't get the same thing abroad but try getting an autograph from say a Japanese singer, or a western one, just not the same. Not all of them and not all the time of course, but over time, been on holiday with them and even abroad. I'm sure we fans get on their nerves at times but they are always gracious, patient and appreciative. Just wish there were as many concerts as in the old days, well there always the albums and YT

k.jpg

Edited by thai3

Nice story. I would be interested to know how they met. They appear to come from very different circles.

It's easy to meet Thai country singers if you go to their outdoor concerts, they usually welcome fans on stage for banter.

This song is for baboon in a last attempt to make him understand the attractions of country music- baboon, start up your pick -up or rot keng and head upcountry, passing the rice fields,rivers, canals and roadside trees whilst playing the album this track is from. Can you see how the pulse blends with the countryside?

Actually yes I can - banal music that reflects a generally squalid, monotonous and boring existence.

I shall stick with my bicycle and the music of AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Rush: music with an actual pulse...

I wonder if I can have any success finding a 70+ year old wealthy lady here? That would be a similar age gap and I am fit and ready for her. And my new Porsche.

I saw them on a chat show, said they met on Sukhumvit soi 11 - the youtube link is posted earlier.

I saw them on a chat show, said they met on Sukhumvit soi 11 - the youtube link is posted earlier.
From me, I watched the video and came to the conclusion that many of you are right. I am an ignorant twot. Just so you know. The guy seems very nice. Wish I'd watched this before my rude posts of insults.