What a catch! Wouter the Dutchman marries Thai singer 21 years his senior!

rooster59

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice story. I would be interested to know how they met. They appear to come from very different circles.

Plus as a poor 27 year old msc student, I would love to date a rich older lady.

It's easy to meet Thai country singers if you go to their outdoor concerts, they usually welcome fans on stage for banter.

This song is for baboon in a last attempt to make him understand the attractions of country music- baboon, start up your pick -up or rot keng and head upcountry, passing the rice fields,rivers, canals and roadside trees whilst playing the album this track is from. Can you see how the pulse blends with the countryside?

Actually yes I can - banal music that reflects a generally squalid, monotonous and boring existence.

I shall stick with my bicycle and the music of AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Rush: music with an actual pulse...

How much sin sod for something like that?

You refer to a human being as a "something"?

I think you win first prize for the most ignorant poster on TV.

Nice story. I would be interested to know how they met. They appear to come from very different circles.

Plus as a poor 27 year old msc student, I would love to date a rich older lady.

It's easy to meet Thai country singers if you go to their outdoor concerts, they usually welcome fans on stage for banter.

This song is for baboon in a last attempt to make him understand the attractions of country music- baboon, start up your pick -up or rot keng and head upcountry, passing the rice fields,rivers, canals and roadside trees whilst playing the album this track is from. Can you see how the pulse blends with the countryside?

Actually yes I can - banal music that reflects a generally squalid, monotonous and boring existence.

I shall stick with my bicycle and the music of AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Rush: music with an actual pulse...

Wow, never heard that song but just watching it gave me weird flashbacks :)

I am glad to see a younger farang man with an older Thai lady; I love it. In fact, I would like to see all the older women take younger males.

Why?

I thought that would have been obvious, but perhaps too much exposure to mercury vapor obfuscates the obvious. If all the old women were with young men, more young women would be with older men.