Freedom for all men

Inspire

Freedom for all men

Orlando Barton

post-245411-0-36417400-1468072439_thumb.

When people ask me why I live in Thailand, I give different answers. If it’s someone I don’t know well, I say something innocuous like “Oh the culture” or “the laid back lifestyle”. But, if I’m talking to a person who really wants to know I always say I live here for “freedom”.

Last week I went on about the freedom to eat what you want when you want. My country of origin clings to a rigid set of cultural mandates about meals, food and diet. Here in Thailand we are free of Food-Nazis.

This week I’m on about a subject that is universally yet clandestinely familiar to male humans of any age. That’s right … I’m talking about peeing outside. Since the dawn of man we’ve yearned to answer nature’s call while completely engulfed in … well … nature. Admit it fellas … it’s great to pee outside.

Sorry to leave you out ladies, but you have plenty of “female-only” stuff we can’t fathom, so here is a contribution from our side.

The story this week’s picture tells is the story of universal freedom. Make a list of liberties that could be granted worldwide by some overlord deity and none would be more universally and unanimously applauded than peeing outside. A politician campaigning on his intention to grant men the right to pee outside would have a solid platform.

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/freedom-men/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-07-09

A good post. I have often been taking a pee in the mens toilet when the cleaning lady is there. Long ago before the over westernising of Thailand there was usually only one toilet for both sexes in most bars and night clubs.

The pee & feces total freedom took place in London 200 years ago. It was perfectly OK to open the window and empty the "night-cup" onto the street below. For best results, they probably waited with this procedure, until a person they disliked passed by below.

"Freedom" means different things to different people. While Democracy and "Freedom" is being outlawed, the "Freedom" to piss anywhere, seems to be on the agenda for some Farangs. (Among other "Freedoms".)

I have serious doubts, that the TOT and Immigration would qualify free lance pissers as "Quality Tourists" or "Quality Expats".

Cheers.

The pee & feces total freedom took place in London 200 years ago. It was perfectly OK to open the window and empty the "night-cup" onto the street below. For best results, they probably waited with this procedure, until a person they disliked passed by below.

"Freedom" means different things to different people. While Democracy and "Freedom" is being outlawed, the "Freedom" to piss anywhere, seems to be on the agenda for some Farangs. (Among other "Freedoms".)

I have serious doubts, that the TOT and Immigration would qualify free lance pissers as "Quality Tourists" or "Quality Expats".

Cheers.

3 Cheers for the most fitting diarrhoeattically correct posts of the day......

Cheers.

The Thais certainly have the freedom to pee, how often do you see a truck, car etc, parked at the side of a road, and the driver stands a few feet

away letting it flow in full view of people in passing vehicles.

He is not standing it the nearside of the truck peeing where people in passing vehicles can't see him (well sometimes he is), why is that?

It is obvious he is kinky about letting people see him pee.

A good post. I have often been taking a pee in the mens toilet when the cleaning lady is there. Long ago before the over westernising of Thailand there was usually only one toilet for both sexes in most bars and night clubs.

Taking a pee? What is it you do with the pee after you take it?

I leave a pee, it seems so much more efficient.

Cheers.

The Thais certainly have the freedom to pee, how often do you see a truck, car etc, parked at the side of a road, and the driver stands a few feet

He is not standing it the nearside of the truck peeing where people in passing vehicles can't see him (well sometimes he is), why is that?

The Thais aren't even close to the Filipinos--no wall, alley or walkway is free of the acrid smell. It seems nowhere outside is out of bounds for the pisser. A sign on the outside wall of a Catholic church reads in the local language, "This is a church, not a toilet, please go somewhere else to relieve yourself."

Their public restrooms are also bad--The men's bathroom in the baggage claim area of a provincial capital's airport was so bad you could hardly wait for your luggage; the men's restroom at the provincial courthouse was equally bad--and these were roses in comparison to the average public restroom.

Cheers.

The Thais aren't even close to the Filipinos--no wall, alley or walkway is free of the acrid smell. It seems nowhere outside is out of bounds for the pisser. A sign on the outside wall of a Catholic church reads in the local language, "This is a church, not a toilet, please go somewhere else to relieve yourself."

Their public restrooms are also bad--The men's bathroom in the baggage claim area of a provincial capital's airport was so bad you could hardly wait for your luggage; the men's restroom at the provincial courthouse was equally bad--and these were roses in comparison to the average public restroom.

A small example but a truthfully

revealing picture of the huge differences between the two countries.....In about every way PI is a cesspool in comparison to here.....

Cheers.

revealing picture of the huge differences between the two countries.....In about every way PI is a cesspool in comparison to here.....

Well, there are a few bright spots:

They speak English

Cheap beer, alcohol, cigars, and cigarettes

The traffic is better

They drive on the RIGHT side of the road

There are more beaches, volcanoes, and waterfalls

You can easily find a girl who does not and has not worked in a bar**

If you marry one:

you get an annual visa with no money or check-ins required

the odds of her milking you dry before you die is much less*

the odds of her actually caring for you are greater*

The women's legs rarely are thicker in the knee than in the calf**

The women are willing to go anywhere and actually try other foods**

They are more Latin and less Asian--if that is good for you; else, get a Chinese-Filipina**

They don't expect a dowry for a bargirl*.

Even the bar girls are likely to be educated**

Even though they share the desire to support the family; there are fewer brothers and buffaloes*

Fewer farangs jump from heights*

* Observation of many farang-Thai/farang-Filipina relationships

** Personal Knowledge

There are also cons:

There is not as great a variation in the women's looks

The civil, technological, and social infrastructure is not as advanced as Thailand's

The corruption is greater

You still cannot own land

I could go on, but the rest is more personal opinion

Since i was a little kid at school kids would look at me and other

kids peeing at the urinal, i didn't like it and till this day i will not

use a public urinal,, i'll go to a cubical and that is that.
And yes, mine is bigger than yours.

post-141778-0-00729600-1468162456_thumb.

Since i was a little kid at school kids would look at me and other

kids peeing at the urinal, i didn't like it and till this day i will not

use a public urinal,, i'll go to a cubical and that is that.

And yes, mine is bigger than yours.

font-b.jpg

Carrying around the whiz extender after using it seems odd. Rinse with a water bottle,put it in a plastic bag? Why not just squat and be done with it,,rhetorical question.

this is not such a big difference.
As between Thailand and Sweden/Singapore and many another country..rolleyes.gif