Thai model becomes 'possessed by cannibalistic ghost' as she appears on live TV show

rooster59

The entity appeared not to want to stop to possessing Pui's body........

I guess I can relate a little to that.....coffee1.gif

What is it about the Daily Mirror lately it seems to fixating a lot on Thailand.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entity appeared not to want to stop to possessing Pui's body........

I guess I can relate a little to that.....coffee1.gif

What is it about the Daily Mirror lately it seems to fixating a lot on Thailand.

Because they are stealing their stories from the Daily Mail

Sprits/Ghosts dont exist .."possession by evil spirits" is a manifestation of mental illness and or brain damage

Brain damage? If there is one. She could also be suffering from the vacuum in her coconut.

Not a very convincing performance....but I'm sure 90% of the population believed....

Government/media should put a stop to the promotion of this nonsense, or Thai people will stay rooted in the 15th century for ever.....

Not a very convincing performance....but I'm sure 90% of the population believed....

Government/media should put a stop to the promotion of this nonsense, or Thai people will stay rooted in the 15th century for ever.....

Which, I suspect, would suit the ruling classes quite well... after all, wasn't that the whole point of a coup?

Or did I miss something?

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Which, I suspect, would suit the ruling classes quite well... after all, wasn't that the whole point of a coup?

Or did I miss something?

Winnie

Yes, and not for the first time. IMHO the only real effort to increase education level was the subsidy on uniforms and texts for ALL schoolchildren, cancelled to fund one tablet per child, and wasn't that a roaring success.

5555555 After reading some of this thread I decided to give it a look. To be honest, it sound more like she was mentally deficient, rather than 'possessed'.

Either way, I see that Thai TV has lived up (down? ) to it's rather low standards. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Low standards don't count when you're chasing revenue based on the number of clicks.

5555555 After reading some of this thread I decided to give it a look. To be honest, it sound more like she was mentally deficient, rather than 'possessed'.

Either way, I see that Thai TV has lived up (down? ) to it's rather low standards. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Low standards don't count when you're chasing revenue based on the number of clicks.

Keep 'em stupid. Keep 'em uneducated. Keep 'em superstitious.

That way, they'll believe a man is a God.

That way, they'll believe a calendar with a holy picture on it will bring good luck and good fortune if wai'd to and prayed to frequently.

This is the way to make sure they'll believe anything you tell them, and this remarkable piece of Thai TV is the inevitable result.

And who is responsible for this remarkable (and remarkably effective) piece of propaganda? The USA who wanted to maintain a foothold in Southeast Asia after the Vietnamese kicked their out of Vietnam. And some of the Thai population, who saw the travesties that were being perpetrated, knew they were travesties but thought 'how can I profit from this?' instead of 'how can I stop this?.

And who were the beneficiaries? You can work that out for yourself, but here's a hint: the kleptocratic ruling classes, who stayed the kleptocratic ruling classes because the 'Royal' Army said so - for a share of the profits.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

She looks like she needs a good feed ,but pigs blood !!!

Black pudding - jolly nice with a fried egg and a couple of grilled slices of back bacon - yum yum!

I don't like it enough to throw a wobbly live on TV though!

rolleyes.gif

That way, they'll believe a calendar with a holy picture on it will bring good luck and good fortune if wai'd to and prayed to frequently.

This is the way to make sure they'll believe anything you tell them, and this remarkable piece of Thai TV is the inevitable result.

And who is responsible for this remarkable (and remarkably effective) piece of propaganda? The USA who wanted to maintain a foothold in Southeast Asia after the Vietnamese kicked their out of Vietnam. And some of the Thai population, who saw the travesties that were being perpetrated, knew they were travesties but thought 'how can I profit from this?' instead of 'how can I stop this?.

And who were the beneficiaries? You can work that out for yourself, but here's a hint: the kleptocratic ruling classes, who stayed the kleptocratic ruling classes because the 'Royal' Army said so - for a share of the profits.

Winnie

So this piece of television crap is actually a conspiracy of the Bangkok elite? But where do the yanks fit in?

She hasn't a ghost of a chance anyone believing her but in the spirit of things I just had to have a look.

Now this without doubt is the video clip of the year and has to be front and centre in The Pride of Thailand Promotion!

Why the recurring crap from you about Pride of Thailand?

Why are intent on belittling Thailand at every opportunity?

Possession by spirits is NOT a Thai phenomenon.

Keep an open mind

http://www.oddee.com/item_98653.aspx

Yeh, and they are all crap too.

Any sensible person knows this is simply not real. But here, on the TV this women is having a live exorcism,,, oh please.

My guess, she needed to get some exposure for her acting career.

Thailand does itself no favours in believing this total nonsense and putting it on national TV as reality.

I particularly liked the tongue out, wobbly noises she made,, clap2.gif

Winnie

How on earth did this go from a comical piece of Thai TV to US Global conspiracy?

Your link is tenuous at best, and thats being kind.

Just see it for what it is, entertaining TV for the nation who are notoriously superstitious. Then have a cup of tea. coffee1.gif

Why do televised ghosts "in possession" never say things like:

"Do you mind if I sit down and have a little rest, any chance of a cup of tea, it's turned out nice after all that rain hasn't it?"

Perhaps those ones get pushed out in the early rounds for being a bit boring.

Edited by Enoon

This is exactly why I don't watch TV any more. It's produced by idiots for idiots.

It simply gets worse and worse year after year and it's not just happening in Thailand either... a new generation of morans.

Winnie

How on earth did this go from a comical piece of Thai TV to US Global conspiracy?

Just see it for what it is, entertaining TV for the nation who are notoriously superstitious. Then have a cup of tea. coffee1.gif

You classify this as "entertaining TV"?!?!?! ...

Winnie

"How on earth did this go from a comical piece of Thai TV to US Global conspiracy?"

Sorry, I had thought it was obvious but it seems not. So I'll explain: If you conspire to keep people stupid and uneducated, and then propagandise them with superstitious ideas, they will become superstitious. That is, after all. the whole point of the exercise, and superstition is very much relevant to this topic. Unless I've missed something obvious.

"Your link is tenuous at best, and thats being kind."

Erm, not really, and that's called being objective. Not really up for deeper discussion with anyone not professionally qualified, though I have agreed to clarify it, which shouldn't really have been necessary.

"Just see it for what it is, entertaining TV..."

Hmmm. Falsified or ridiculous I would accept, but it seems that what we would refer to as 'entertaining' is a bit different.

American are you? Just a hunch.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Black pudding - jolly nice with a fried egg and a couple of grilled slices of back bacon - yum yum!

rolleyes.gif

Can you get black pudding in Thailand?

I believe if I see she can turn her head 360 degrees.

LMAO

she is either off her meds or needs to see someone to get her on something

Or this will get her far,far more publicity than her TV gig or her observable talents ever could. It certainly milks the national credulity meter for all it's worth.

Winnie

So this piece of television crap is actually a conspiracy of the Bangkok elite? But where do the yanks fit in?

The Yanks and their propaganda were responsible for the Thais' thinking what they did about a certain leader - common knowledge, if you read the history books.

rolleyes.gif

Can you get black pudding in Thailand?

Only place I saw it in Thaialand was at Murphy's Bar in Silom, where they included it with a full English breakfast. I'd kill for some right now. as well as decent sausages and Aussie Pies.

Winnie

"How on earth did this go from a comical piece of Thai TV to US Global conspiracy?"

Sorry, I had thought it was obvious but it seems not. So I'll explain: If you conspire to keep people stupid and uneducated, and then propagandise them with superstitious ideas, they will become superstitious. That is, after all. the whole point of the exercise, and superstition is very much relevant to this topic. Unless I've missed something obvious.

"Your link is tenuous at best, and thats being kind."

Erm, not really, and that's called being objective. Not really up for deeper discussion with anyone not professionally qualified, though I have agreed to clarify it, which shouldn't really have been necessary.

"Just see it for what it is, entertaining TV..."

Hmmm. Falsified or ridiculous I would accept, but it seems that what we would refer to as 'entertaining' is a bit different.

American are you? Just a hunch.

Winnie

No, not obvious I'm afraid. How your mind reached the conclusion that it was an American conspiracy is very strange.

"Not up for discussion with someone who is not professionally qualified" - What on earth are you talking about? What professional qualification does one need to possess in order to understand your tenuous link? I do have professional qualifications, which one is suitable for you to explain it to me?

It is entertaining if you don't take it seriously, and by entertaining I mean funny for a moment. I certainly don't watch trash TV and get a kick out of it.

And no I'm not American, seems your professional qualifications have let you down with that assumption.

Not only Thai people, well say 99%, believe in ghosts. Also about 3 billion people around the world.

I've seen a ghost. The only thing I disagree with is being scared of ghosts, they are harmless.

Those who think the work is only physical are the ones with no brain.

I'm genuinely curious, what exactly did the ghost that you saw look like? Did it have a human form or was it more like energy?