Briton in Pattaya arrested for "causing trouble to Thai people" after complaint from army

webfact

So all you squeaky clean ban all overstayers brigade you really hate them for some reason won't speculate why.

Now let's take it one step further although not to far removed so it could easily happen anytime soon. 90 day reports just the same as over staying a visa still a government requirement what if they decided that if you don't report instead of a fine and a slap wrist you got a fine and a overstay of report resulting in deportation and a years ban. Wonder how many then would be so enthusiastic about people getting thrown out. It could happen sooner or later

When you do your 90 day report, you are advised by immigration when your next one is due.

Simple to make a note, and turn up on or before the date advised.

I have not bashed overstayers, but it is common sense to make a note of your next time of reporting or doing a visa run.

It isn't rocket science.

90 day reporting has nothing to do with overstay mate.....................wink.png

Did I say it did!! I was making a point that if the immigration decide if you do not report for 90 days on time then you would be deported same as overstasy and how many on here would be so joyess at that news as well. But it seems to have gone over heads me thinks.

"Did I say it did!!" You mentioned them here :- "I have not bashed overstayers, but it is common sense to make a note of your next time of reporting or doing a visa run."

And:- " instead of a fine and a slap wrist you got a fine and a overstay of report"

Hence the misunderstanding, but I agree that if 90 day reporting WAS treated in the same way as overstay, then there would be a few more feathers being spat out!

But, as I have already stated in another post, there is a certain amount of leeway with 90 day reporting, and I personally know of no one who has been fined for being a few days late with their 90 day reporting.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A post with a link to blogsite and reply have been removed also an off topic video.

Topic is about:

Briton in Pattaya arrested for "causing trouble to Thai people Please do not hijack it it with other stuff, thank you