Beach Sleeping Tourist Robbed While Another Pickpocketed

webfact

Beach Sleeping Tourist Robbed While Another Pickpocketed
Story by Albert Jack

bbb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 10pm, on the evening of July 11, a Chinese national, twenty-five year old Kwok Chun Cheng, reported a theft to the Pattaya Police Station.

Ha claims that after strolling around Pattaya for many hours he stopped for a rest on the beach opposite Soi 10, Beach Road, and then fell asleep.

He says he woke to find his bag had been stolen and he had been relieved of 27,000 baht, 1000 HK Dollars (22000 baht) and a McBook.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227125/beach-sleeping-tourist-robbed-another-pickpocketed/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-12

To the Pakistani guy who claims he was robbed by a pack of women:

Good news. You weren't bested by a gang of women. Manhood intact.

Bad news: The ones that hugged and groped you to divert your attention? You guessed it.

Why is this guy so surprised , i wonder if he is near any cctv , Thats a fair wad of cash to be carrying around, ? Insurance of course.

I've never had a travel insurance plan that reimburses stolen cash above around $250 for emergencies.

And I'd never go on holiday to a country like Thailand without emergency cash on my person. Preferably enough for a ride to the main airport and a business class ticket to the nearest friendly country.

What else ya going to do with that kind of money? Leave it in the hotel room or what passes for the hotel safe? Safer in a pocket or a money belt.

He should thank his lucky stars he didn't wake to a horny ladyboy spooning him vigorously AND picking

his pockets.....

Sounds like you have quiet a story to tell us? When did it happen to you?

This is one of the few forums in the world where I'd believe such a story.

27,000 baht, 1000 HK Dollars (22000 baht) and a McBook.

no comment

I have some HKD that I want Albert Jack to exchange for THB.

1000 HKD is about 4530 Baht.

It was 5 k HKD from another source.

Ah, OK, didn't read that one.

Why is this guy so surprised , i wonder if he is near any cctv , Thats a fair wad of cash to be carrying around, ? Insurance of course.

I've never had a travel insurance plan that reimburses stolen cash above around $250 for emergencies.

And I'd never go on holiday to a country like Thailand without emergency cash on my person. Preferably enough for a ride to the main airport and a business class ticket to the nearest friendly country.

What else ya going to do with that kind of money? Leave it in the hotel room or what passes for the hotel safe? Safer in a pocket or a money belt.

He is telling that to the police?

Heavy sleeper or drunk away from the others in the tour group and saving face about how many LD's and lap dances he ordered. If anyone has been to Japan and drink with them in their clubs well, use your imagination.A RICH Chinese tourist loose in Sin City.

Save face!!!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

If a person is so stupid as to fall asleep after getting pissed up to that extent,then i say,sorry,no sympathy.And in this case i have to have respect for the opportunist thief who managed to clean him without waking him up.

Thats of course if this is all true and not just an insurance scam.