Suspected fraudster and liar "Lady Kai" has been ordered held for twelve more days as investigators

rooster59

Suspected fraudster and liar "Lady Kai" has been ordered held for twelve more days as investigators continue to gather evidence against her.

post-247607-0-47419300-1468645775_thumb.

Image: Thairath

Monta Yokratanakan, 56, is being held at a women's detention facility on charges of making malicious and false claims and lese majeste. In yesterday's request to continue her incarceration a further charge of attempting to engage in human trafficking was also mentioned.

The request was made by the Crime Suppression Division to the Central Criminal Court by video conferencing. The accused was not in court. Her remand is actually up on the 18th but because that is a public holiday the CSD made the request for twelve more days yesterday.

CSD officers continue to investigate the affairs of Monta. She was variously reported this week as having pretended to be a princess and being involved in a suspicious transfer of land belonging to an Udon heiress who died and was hurriedly cremated.

There are also a host of accusations from former employees some of whom were imprisoned after claims were made that they stole from Monta who was their employer.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-16

Why is her face not showing? what, like we haven't seen her in her full mug of ugliness many times already?

sometimes I wonder who's the dumbass who's responsible on making these decisions......

If this government is even 0.1% serious about loving their people and cracking down on corruption, etc, they'll throw the book at her for all the real charges. If the proof is there, make an example of her for the real crimes she's committed.

Or, don't. And reaffirm what I already know.

Why is her face not showing? what, like we haven't seen her in her full mug of ugliness many times already?

sometimes I wonder who's the dumbass who's responsible on making these decisions......

Maybe they're planning to slip in a ringer.

What is so disgusting is she will most likely get a walk on this all and going doing all she has been doing in the past. After all she was only doing her Thainess right? Or I feel a trip to becoming a Monk in the works.

be y

What is so disgusting is she will most likely get a walk on this all and going doing all she has been doing in the past. After all she was only doing her Thainess right? Or I feel a trip to becoming a Monk in the works.

Becoming a monk, who, you are her. As she cannot be a monk must be you

Sorry to disappoint you but females in Thailand cannot become monks and the Sangha does not recognise nuns either.

Perhaps it's so that she doesn't scare the children.

Nope, no walk. They are stitching her up on a lese majeste charge. All else will be ignored/forgotten, including any investigations into her contacts among politicians, high ranking military and police. Too many skeletons to go there.

Edited by WhizBang

You don't get it even this late in the game, do you?

Her crimes against the plebs is secondary to the lease Majeste charge. If she truly were an aristocrat you would not even be aware of her crimes.

Hey will hang her out to dry for this alone.

She has already been destroyed.

Edited by HooHaa

Sorry to disappoint you but females in Thailand cannot become monks and the Sangha does not recognise nuns either.

This is he least significant point in a long list of ways he misunderstands the situation.

It seems very few actually have enough of an understanding of Thai society to grasp what is really happening here and why this woman is being so actively pursue by the police and so heavily battered in the media.

Someone else has stated that her crimes are merely crimes, her real offense was offending core Thai values, and ignoring or manipulating the social hierarchy in the worst way conceivable to those who actually hold power.

She is an abject lesson to all to know their place.

Maybe they're planning to slip in a ringer.

Maybe they've been pressing it into the dough to make gorilla biscuits

Why is she still allowed to wear civilian clothes in detention when all other have to wear the prison brown uniforms?

The op says she didn't attend court so that picture doesn't pertain to this article. No idea when that picture was taken, may well have been early on in the case.

She has no make up on cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

She is just a big liar , con artist and human trafficker, I hope she spends the rest of her life behind bars.

You forgot another good description. The perfect example of a Hi-So , a low class woman pretending to be high class

A post containing a Thai language news post has been removed. As this is an English language forum, please use English language news updates. English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Hardee har, har, har and yukkity yuk, yuk...I am loving this.cheesy.gif

Unfortunately there are just way too many Thai people out there that will replace her besides all the others operating right now....as we speak

My only consolation is knowing that Thailand, although having a notable number of fraudsters amongst the populace, is considered amateurish as compared to the USA and all the blatant frauds and scams and trickery practiced by shysters and flim flam people and confidence men and women and various forms of deceit practiced in shocking abundance and wide spread.

For those of you that are Americans, let me say that I am not trashing America or Americans at all.... but if you want to know about such matters and know which country and where exactly these sorts of criminal activities flourish, and nearly unabated, then ,when you are educating yourself about such matters you will quickly learn it is the USA being the reigning King of such criminal activities.

First time I looked up the subject matter on the internet, several years ago, I was left just shaking my head in disbelieve at the magnitude of what goes on in the USA concerning fraud and all that is entailed and all that goes on in the USA....

Although this is Thailand and we are discussing a Thai person being the fraudster and deceitful and of course being of interest or concern to us, what she has done is not nearly as common as what goes on in the USA...so, in comparison, nothing shocking really...but each case is recognized as having its own implications and ramifications and specific legal issues that have to addressed and hopefully justice served...that is ..If and when they do get caught out or exposed while most of them do not and carry on under the radar and make their money and fortunes in a variety of illegal and damaging ways perpetrated upon the naïve and innocent citizen victims.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

....I wonder if not 1 in 3 Thais are some variation of this pathological megalomaniac.....

....so it would do society and humanity well if they began with her.....

...and started after the countless rest.....

...title...association.....age....any pretext seems enough for these psychos to lord over others......

Hardee har, har, har and yukkity yuk, yuk...I am loving this.cheesy.gif

Unfortunately there are just way too many Thai people out there that will replace her besides all the others operating right now....as we speak

My only consolation is knowing that Thailand, although having a notable number of fraudsters amongst the populace, is considered amateurish as compared to the USA and all the blatant frauds and scams and trickery practiced by shysters and flim flam people and confidence men and women and various forms of deceit practiced in shocking abundance and wide spread.

For those of you that are Americans, let me say that I am not trashing America or Americans at all.... but if you want to know about such matters and know which country and where exactly these sorts of criminal activities flourish, and nearly unabated, then ,when you are educating yourself about such matters you will quickly learn it is the USA being the reigning King of such criminal activities.

First time I looked up the subject matter on the internet, several years ago, I was left just shaking my head in disbelieve at the magnitude of what goes on in the USA concerning fraud and all that is entailed and all that goes on in the USA....

Although this is Thailand and we are discussing a Thai person being the fraudster and deceitful and of course being of interest or concern to us, what she has done is not nearly as common as what goes on in the USA...so, in comparison, nothing shocking really...but each case is recognized as having its own implications and ramifications and specific legal issues that have to addressed and hopefully justice served...that is ..If and when they do get caught out or exposed while most of them do not and carry on under the radar and make their money and fortunes in a variety of illegal and damaging ways perpetrated upon the naïve and innocent citizen victims.

Cheers

Wow, completely irrelevant and overly long. Well done.