Another Indian Falls Foul of Ladyboy Snatch

rooster59

Another Indian Falls Foul of Ladyboy Snatch

Story by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-03425500-1468726683_thumb.

PATTAYA -- Indian tourist grabbed in the Klangs.

At 1am on the morning of July 17 Pattaya police were informed of a robbery outside Mona’s Bar on Soi 14, Pattaya Klang.

Mr Shailesh Kimar, a thirty-four year old Indian tourist informed officers, through a translator, that a ladyboy grabbed him and snatched a gold necklace worth around 12,000 baht before escaping towards Pattaya Sai 3.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227593/another-indian-falls-foul-ladyboy-snatch/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-17

another day's work for the lady boys.

the impact on the image of the tourism industry will

soon be felt if such snatch theft go on unabated.

a simple but highly valuable Rule of the thumb for the tourists is:

DO NO FLAUNT YOUR VALUABLES

what can not be easily seen is not likely to be targetted.

A Cheep Charlie with a necklace of only 12,000 baht. Hardly worth grabbing the klangs for.

Well they ain't going to get my kiangs for 12,000 Baht drunk or sober and that is for sure! They would have to tear my front pocket to even get close to that.

Do they all wear a sign around their neck " I am a fool, please rob me " ?

I think i read somewhere that iNDIANS are the largest consumer of physical gold...must be some kind of mentality in India.

Or, with around 1.33 billion of them, there could just be alot of them buying.

It is not only happen in the smiling Country it also the same in Brazil like copacabana beach if you leave your good sandals and a half descent bags be certain it will be gone when you come back to your spot.

Gold around the neck or on fingers is a no no.

The moral is we have to mix with the crowd and have fun.

Yeah, insurance maybe, not very ambitious if it was. The cctv cameras should sort it out, if they were working. I wonder if the police would prosecute, as they did with the Farang guy and the lost wallet. I wouldn't compare Thailand to Brazil, those guys are in a different league. Anyway, wearing gold at 1am in the morning, asking for it, in any country. Would any tourist really be so stupid? Well one should give the benefit of the doubt, I suppose - on holiday, brain put into abeyance, and all that.