cbr 250rr

moe666

First I'v heard about it, but seems the announcement is almost a year old - I doubt that it will ever be as good as the original CBR250RR, but still..... better than nothing.

Not that I would by one, but I always thought it would have been a smart move for Yamaha to have gone for a 3-cyl 300cc R3 :D . Only so much you can do with a parallel twin 250cc-ish engine.

It's only 250 for Indonesia. If you noticed anything about Indonesia's motorcycle scene, they don't have a 300cc. The Ninja300 today is a 250 in Indonesia, same goes for the CBR300 and R3, all of which are 250cc in Indonesia.

It's going to be at least 300cc for the rest of the world. It's going to be revealed for Indonesia first because that's where it will be manufactured, just like the R3.

It's only 250 for Indonesia. If you noticed anything about Indonesia's motorcycle scene, they don't have a 300cc. The Ninja300 today is a 250 in Indonesia, same goes for the CBR300 and R3, all of which are 250cc in Indonesia.

It's going to be at least 300cc for the rest of the world. It's going to be revealed for Indonesia first because that's where it will be manufactured, just like the R3.

The Honda CBR250RR is a completely different motorcycle than the Honda CBR250R or CBR300R… Actually, Kawasaki Indonesia has started selling the Ninja 300 for a few weeks now…

Adopting the ASEAN maximum engine capacity for small bikes did take a bit longer in Indonesia than in Thailand, but it has happened. Now that Kawasaki has started selling the Ninja 300 in Indonesia we can be sure that we not have to wait long for Honda and Yamaha to follow…

I wouldn't call it rumors if the bike has already been shown as a concept bike on shows and an official teaser uploaded on Youtube

Personally I'm not interested in the bike since I want a bit of torque but I'm sure it can be fun for people to rev the shit out of it because if you don't it wont move anywhere smile.png

4cyl 18,000rpm cbr250rr bikes are popular learner approved bikes in Australia, they sound <deleted> awesome too

Yeah, they are a little dated now but were in the group of the fastest (4-stroke) Learner bikes you could ride in OZ back in the day:

honda_cbr250rr_mc22_fireblade_babyblade_

But, I still preferred the Kwaka at the time - better front end biggrin.png :

Kawasaki_ZXR250_95.jpg

If only they made them like they used to....peak power at 15,000rpm, and redline over 20k..... craziness!

I wouldn't call it rumors if the bike has already been shown as a concept bike on shows and an official teaser uploaded on Youtube

Personally I'm not interested in the bike since I want a bit of torque but I'm sure it can be fun for people to rev the shit out of it because if you don't it wont move anywhere smile.png

I have no dought they will produce. I've also heard the rumors of a 300cc model.thumbsup.gif But I remain skeptical they will introduce it to Thai market. If it comes then great, I like it much more than the 300rr but I'm not holding my breath.

It's only 250 for Indonesia. If you noticed anything about Indonesia's motorcycle scene, they don't have a 300cc. The Ninja300 today is a 250 in Indonesia

You need to inform Kawakwaki that they're selling the wrong bike, as there are Ninja 300's in every dealership there. rolleyes.gif

It's only 250 for Indonesia. If you noticed anything about Indonesia's motorcycle scene, they don't have a 300cc. The Ninja300 today is a 250 in Indonesia

You need to inform Kawakwaki that they're selling the wrong bike, as there are Ninja 300's in every dealership there. rolleyes.gif

Yes, and in Thailand about three different models of 250's and 300's available but they somehow missed the boat completely with regards to the 150 segment. Which seems a fairly popular range in Thai/Asian market. wink.png

Yes, and in Thailand about three different models of 250's and 300's available

Probably more like 10+

Honda - CBR, CB, Forza, CRF and CRF-M

Benelli 302.

Yammy R3 and T3

Kwaka Ninja, Z, SL, D-Trkr, KLX.

Just off the top of my head.

but they somehow missed the boat completely with regards to the 150 segment. Which seems a fairly popular range in Thai/Asian market.

Kawasaki Thailand sell 6 different 150cc models.

Kawasaki Indonesia sell 4 different 150cc Ninjas.

The 150cc Kawasaki’s in Indonesia are still equipped with two-stroke engines, in Thailand the two-stroke or anything other than petrol burning four-strokes is banned… A friend tried a few months ago to import a motorcycle with a single-cylinder diesel engine… He was unable to get an import permit … Not allowed in Thailand…

The 150cc Kawasaki’s in Indonesia are still equipped with two-stroke engines, in Thailand the two-stroke or anything other than petrol burning four-strokes is banned… A friend tried a few months ago to import a motorcycle with a single-cylinder diesel engine… He was unable to get an import permit … Not allowed in Thailand…

Was it a Chinese made bike he was trying to import?

Was it a Chinese made bike he was trying to import?

Was from India I believe... Was a study model (concept) so not even a production product

That design is embarrassing. What is it, a little 250cc motorbike or an intergalactic fighter jet from the year 4000. rolleyes.gif

I thought the little Ninja 250/300 was a tad OTT, but this certainly excels in that department.

The closer to a ZX-10R, R1, etc. thatchy make these 'entry level' bikes look the more of them they sell.

Think about how similar a ZX-10R looks to a Ninja 300 at a little distance for a non motorcyclist.

Either way, at least the bike options here in LOS are getting better by the year.

It has ride by wire and three fueling modes. I wonder what purpose that has on a 250cc bike with super low torque. On bigger bikes it's so you can choose between "give me all that brutal power" and "make it a bit more gentle and relaxed". But there's no purpose in reducing a 250cc bikes power as far as I can imagine. Any ideas? Just a gimmick?

Will it be sold through the Big Wing branches at a set price and serviced by somewhat competent mechanics?

Or will it be sold like the CBR250 in normal Honda dealerships at an advertised price, but the dealers refuse to sell it unless paying 20% more and have 'mechanics' working on it that don't know how to screw on a tire valve cap?

Will it be sold through the Big Wing branches at a set price and serviced by somewhat competent mechanics?

Or will it be sold like the CBR250 in normal Honda dealerships at an advertised price, but the dealers refuse to sell it unless paying 20% more and have 'mechanics' working on it that don't know how to screw on a tire valve cap?

If it's a 251+ cc bike it will be Big-Wings, which it seems it will be.

Archived