Son who stole a million baht from mum says sorry Thai style

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This notion that a wai can solve problems by asking for forgiveness is fundamentally wrong and flowed

and abused by wrong doers to hide behind, children and adults have to thought that this is not

the answer and thinking that by preforming the kowtowing to one's feet' and expect forgiveness is not

acceptable any longer...

Would somebody explain to me the difference between this and the Roman Catholic ritual of Confession.

Confession is spiritual forgiveness.

It does not forgive the offence and, if it is a criminal one, in civil society you still face punishment.

In the past convicts convicted of capital offences were still executed after Confession.

Confession does not excuse you from punishment for any criminal activity.

Edited by Bluespunk

What a perfect opportunity she had to bounce his head off of the desk with her foot as she gets up, and say sorry didn't see you there, now piss off and get a job to pay me back.

If she did that he would murder though.

He doesn't look prostrate. Looks like he's kneeling...

didn't see the little rat under the table, i would have him throw in jail if i were his mother, he has no respect for his mother or money.take him down

Edited by catman20

Wow, that's a lot of whitening cream he felt compelled to buy.

Actually VJ girl is not one girl. It's a website with a bunch of cuties.

Interesting idea. Maybe I'll start a web site called 'FarangMan' and me and my buddies can get photographed in our undies, ........and (here's the best part) ...Thai women will send us expensive gifts. Some suggestions: a chain saw (not Chinese) /// power tools (again, not chinese made) /// a cherry red T-bird convertible with whitewall tires, tan interior /// a telescope with ten inch reflector mirror /// an overhead radial saw with 16" blade /// a one-way ticket to Bora Bora plus two week's accommodation at high class resort /// a hot air balloon. Thanks in advance! kisses x x x x x

This is the VJ Channel. A sort of online web room. You can get the girl to dance to your favourite song, wear the clothes you choose, even talk on web cam to her. As you toss your salad.

Here it is. Poor kid should have gone to the soapy massage instead.

That's what this dumb <deleted> spent 1.2 million on?

Moron.

easy come easy go

Interesting idea. Maybe I'll start a web site called 'FarangMan' and me and my buddies can get photographed in our undies, ........and (here's the best part) ...Thai women will send us expensive gifts. Some suggestions: a chain saw (not Chinese) /// power tools (again, not chinese made) /// a cherry red T-bird convertible with whitewall tires, tan interior /// a telescope with ten inch reflector mirror /// an overhead radial saw with 16" blade /// a one-way ticket to Bora Bora plus two week's accommodation at high class resort /// a hot air balloon. Thanks in advance! kisses x x x x x

Can I join in but you'll need to give me time to wash my undies, they're not actually fit for human habitation.

....pathetic all around...

...and like someone said....'fundamentally flawed'......

....in so many ways...through and through......

...completely detached from reality......

...like one of their bad soap operas....

....really......

So sorry mama. I know I betrayed the trust you have put in me. I realize I showed you that you trust was incredibly misguided. Now, I can never be trusted again. I showed you I am capable of nearly any type of error in judgment. I have no maturity mama. I do not know anything about the world, nor do I know anything about myself. A cute girl asked for something, and I had to give it to her. Since I am not earning my own money, and am lazy and stupid, I had to steal money from you. I figured she would be impressed enough with me, to track me down, and love me long time. No woman has ever shown interest in me. I keep wondering why I get no attention from women. She really liked me. She told me online how much she liked me, and she told me she would like me more if I bought her very expensive gifts. Don't hate me mama. I just want to be loved.

Mama, in a sense all of this is your fault. You believed in me too much. You trusted me, when you should not have. And you were the one who raised this irresponsible, immature, dishonest man child.

I just do not know what I was thinking. I may have to do something I have never, ever done in my life. I may have to introspect, analyze myself, and figure out why I did something like this.

Maybe some day I will become a man. I know I am not a man now. Maybe. I can keep dreaming, right mama?

Edited by spidermike007

Can I join in but you'll need to give me time to wash my undies, they're not actually fit for human habitation.

I'm in as well. I'm in good shape and reckon I could carry off a mankini.

May have to shave my back though.

I'm in as well. I'm in good shape and reckon I could carry off a mankini.

May have to shave my back though.

I pledge a 1000 baht prize to ride on that shaven back!

This notion that a wai can solve problems by asking for forgiveness is fundamentally wrong and flowed

and abused by wrong doers to hide behind, children and adults have to thought that this is not

the answer and thinking that by preforming the kowtowing to one's feet' and expect forgiveness is not

acceptable any longer...

Would somebody explain to me the difference between this and the Roman Catholic ritual of Confession.

Easy...a confession doesn't absolve you of criminal charges :rolleyes:

Much Maligned Net Idol VJ Four Speaks Out About 1.2 Million Baht Theft

12.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In a story going viral across Social Media Ms. Sirikan Sirisitthidamrongkit has filed theft charges against her own son, Rapeepat Sirisitthidamrongkit, for allegedly stealing 1.2 million baht and giving it all to a woman he met online.

Rapeepat has admitted to the crime, saying he needed the money to buy a new car for Social Media airhead VJ Four. He also apologized to his mother. The money is not recoverable now.

At 16.30 hrs. on 20th July 2016 at 87/5 M. 11, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi Ms. Dour, 20 yrs and Ms. Jee announced to the press in tears that “I have no idea where the money came from, he said it was his money from the line chat. His mother sells grocery merchandises and no idea about income. I didn’t come out to complain but to tell the whole story. The money I received not Bht. 1.2 mil and I didn’t force him to give, we are couples and he personally gave it to me”

She said she already had an effect on this, she only knew Mr. Rapeepat in last March through I-Show app and decided to be couples in June. She also said Mr. Rapeepat has been on application before knowing her and he bought items as gifts to other VJs before her as well.

For the charge of him stealing Bht. 1.2 mil from his mother, she had no idea where he spent the money as she only received the transfer only Bht. 400K (for coupon Bht. 260K and the rest he gave as gift as her boyfriend).

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227999/much-maligned-net-idol-vj-four-speaks-1-2-million-baht-theft/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-21

Clearly a scam, lowlife no morals no values scamsters taking advantage of easy pickings.

Seems to me this divides into two categories:

- The developer(s) of the scam.

- The 'beauties' who willingly participate.

Hope they jail the lot for a long time with hard labour and compulsory full participation on the gangs of prisoners you see on the streets cleaning out the filthy drains.

Edited by scorecard