Options/futures accounts?

Baguette, you should start a hedge-fund if your record is true..
If you need help with that, PM me.

For us ordinary people I'd recommend Singapore, "Switzerland of Asia", and very professional Banks.
Betting on Thai Market may be profitable if you are close to the market all the time.

I wish someone could teach me that stuff,

a financial collapse is on the horizon, many

will loose many will win, i'm a grinner, i want

a winner, losing is no fun.

The only book i ever read,,,

''Rich dad poor dad ''

Baguette - I'd be interested... So far I have only been into mutual funds (liquidated almost all of them) and started doing trades on US markets mostly, get involved in technical analysis a bit and lately to make use of leveraged ETF's.

only options traded are SET 50 option on futures . no one wants to break ranks so commissions are very high. best thing to do is trade warrants but you can not go short like options only buy puts or calls. good luck trade hong kong exchange best bet.

I want to buy front month way out of the money puts, and keep rolling the position each month.

There is a known extremely negative catalyst that will occur sometime in the future as nobody lives forever.

This is a unique situation and I do not believe it is properly priced into the market as Thais believe profiting on such an event is wrong.

That is my theory at least and think options are the best vehicle.

Derivatives markets are slow moving. I am making an average of $500 per day with forex and upload my results everyday on my youtube channel. (Have withdrawn almost 2 mil)

you may want to have a look https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0SMtkR8CK4fW-7HRRKrYA

What is the best way to short the THB versus the USD for 3 years?

Do options on this pair exist?

If not I guess I can just hold onto the trade and ensure I have enough margin to not get stopped out, and keep the trade on for 3 years?

I am correct to assume the cost to carry this trade will be the interest rate differential between the THB and USD? Ie, I will be receiving USD interest and paying THB interest?

Then the other cost would be margin interest rate on gross trade value?

Derivatives markets are slow moving. I am making an average of $500 per day with forex and upload my results everyday on my youtube channel. (Have withdrawn almost 2 mil)

you may want to have a look https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0SMtkR8CK4fW-7HRRKrYA

I looked at a couple of your recent videos, why no sound on them?

Because i did not add any sound. The idea was to show my students on a daily basis, my trade logs.

Ok, presumably your students know exactly what you're doing but for someone like me it was pretty meaningless to watch you wave the cursor around without any explanation. Do you have other videos were you explain what's going on?