U-Tapao long(ish) term parking.

NanLaew

2 weeks ago it was B70 a day, any number of days.

Excellent, thanks! I guess you get a ticket from the guy at the booth when he asks if you are picking up/dropping off?

Edited by NanLaew

As it is on part of a Navy Base, are we allowed to park over night ? Do we need to show our ticket to the Navy guard at the entrance before going to the airport ?

The parking lot is full day and night so safe to assume that the cars are not all for airport workers. prk888 already confirmed he has left his car there a few weeks ago for 70 baht/day.

The driver must show ID (driving license or passport) to the main gate security (Navy guys) where they take a picture of it as well as the camera taking a picture of the front of the car. Then the longish drive to the actual terminal where the attendant at the car park asks if you are long term or short term and that's where I assume one gets a ticket. Then you pay when you leave the parking lot. The main gate security already has your car rego and ID pictured so they let you leave the premises.

As it is on part of a Navy Base, are we allowed to park over night ? Do we need to show our ticket to the Navy guard at the entrance before going to the airport ?

The parking lot is full day and night so safe to assume that the cars are not all for airport workers. prk888 already confirmed he has left his car there a few weeks ago for 70 baht/day.

The driver must show ID (driving license or passport) to the main gate security (Navy guys) where they take a picture of it as well as the camera taking a picture of the front of the car. Then the longish drive to the actual terminal where the attendant at the car park asks if you are long term or short term and that's where I assume one gets a ticket. Then you pay when you leave the parking lot. The main gate security already has your car rego and ID pictured so they let you leave the premises.

Thanks NamLaew, very useful information that I will pass to friends. Do you, or anybody else, know if motorcycles are allowed in the long term parking lot ?

• 9 months later...
On 21/07/2016 at 10:39 AM, cnx355 said:

Thanks NamLaew, very useful information that I will pass to friends. Do you, or anybody else, know if motorcycles are allowed in the long term parking lot ?

Did you ever get an answer to this? Looking for motorbike parking. Thanks!

• 3 months later...