Video: Carnage in Rayong - many vehicles and shops damaged, 4 injured

webfact

Pokemon Go to launch in Thailand in September

A guy in the USA apparently was playing it as he was driving and ran into a police car. I bet the police were very impressed. Imagine what it will be like when it finally hits Thailand? Carnage is a phrase that springs to mind

I am sure an adjective can be added prior to the word 'Carnage', as in Utter or Total !

Rayong. The worst drivers in Thailand. Every time there's a dick move by a driver in Pattaya, checking the plate reveals with 90% confidence Rayong.

Well here in Chiang Mai we have our fair share of drivers who have just two things on their mind regardless of the situation or whatever:

1. I have to be first regardless of anything and I will do any silly / dangers moves need to be first, and ignore all else.

2. I have to go fast / very fast and I can never slow down because of the immediate situation etc.

Edited by scorecard

Rayong. The worst drivers in Thailand. Every time there's a dick move by a driver in Pattaya, checking the plate reveals with 90% confidence Rayong.

In Rayong we see many Bangkok & Chonburi drivers being arse holes, I don't think it's a province thing. Also the amount of drivers from up north who <deleted> up the traffic here looking at the sea while us normal people want to go somewhere.

Sadly a few idiots like that around, typical young dudes in lowered pick-up trucks going like a mad.

I hope the driver will have to pay to everything, down to the last satang, followed by some prison time, confiscated pick-up truck, revoked drivers license.

Never understood why the locals have their pickups lowered.? The high clearance is the total purpose of a pickup. I think they get their IQ's lowered at the same time.

Anyway, the Chickenhead of the Week Award goes to Somsak in Rayong. Rad moves, Dude!

it is everyday driving ...it is unbelievable how people drive on the expressway,darting in and out of traffic,going K's above the speed limit just to save 30 seconds only to get caught up in the traffic congestion a few 100 metres down the road and all for 30 seconds,,,just call them TT drivers (temporary Thai's)

it doesnt have to be an expressway. Some idiots drive like that on the soi on which i live bah.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2016 at 7:23 AM, Inn Between said:

That seems beyond even the extremes of stupid and irresponsible. I have to think that there was either a malfunction like a stuck accelerator, a physical situation like passing out/falling asleep, or perhaps a total mental breakdown. It's hard to believe that the guy sent flying wasn't killed.

Apparently the guy that was sent flying has since died of his injuries. :-(