Tigers maul two women at Beijing wildlife park

webfact

Tigers maul two women at Beijing wildlife park

BEIJING -- Tigers at a wildlife park in Beijing have killed one woman and injured another after the pair left their vehicle, Chinese media have reported.

CCTV published footage of the incident showing one woman getting out and standing beside the car before quickly being attacked and dragged away.

The second woman was killed when she jumped out to try to help and was herself mauled by another tiger.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36877836

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC 2016-07-25

WARNING! Viewer discretion advised: some may find this footage disturbing

Some people in this world have grate difficulties in understanding simple instructions like ' do not exit

your car while in an open zoo with a huge angry tigers are roaming about '.......

Yep, there is only one idiot to blame and its not the tiger

When I see these Darwin award candidates, I really enjoy them. I kind of feel the same way I feel when watching a Charles Bronson vigilante movie. In this case, the tiger is the vigilante. There are too many stupid people in the world. How dumb can you be. I mean how dumb can a person be! This woman is a total idiot.

That was really disturbing, I don't quite know why as I'm not particularly squeamish, maybe the lack of sound and the speed of the tiger. Also something to do with feeling humble in the face of a force of nature.

Many years ago there was a film called "Faces of Death" that was a compilation of film clips where people actually died. One of them was similar to this, but at a park in the USA and the predator was a large bear. There were two cars, as the one in the back was filming, someone got out of the front car to take photo or feed the bear. He literally got eaten and it was all caught on film. They should loop a video of that at the entrance to safari parks.

Many years ago there was a film called "Faces of Death" that was a compilation of film clips where people actually died. One of them was similar to this, but at a park in the USA and the predator was a large bear. There were two cars, as the one in the back was filming, someone got out of the front car to take photo or feed the bear. He literally got eaten and it was all caught on film. They should loop a video of that at the entrance to safari parks.

They should loop this video at that Park, with the display housed in a large memorial plaque.

Quickly! Come help me save Lo Ai Qu from the tiger!

I hope the tiger, at least, survived the incident. A Wildlife Park would be one without wildlife, would it?

It might have a sore tummy for a while. I hope it recovers.

Do you remember when the guy missed his landing with the parashoot and ended up in the crocodile pond.. not for the faint hearted.

Kurt

Some people in this world have grate difficulties in understanding simple instructions like ' do not exit

your car while in an open zoo with a huge angry tigers are roaming about '.......

Yep, there is only one idiot to blame and its not the tiger

I guess gives new meaning to Chinese take aways?

And when I think about the tiger temple in Thailand, people walking in with the tiger with a leash and petting them: they must have been on tranquilizers or something.

At least this tiger seem to be healthy and with his instincts intact...

REALLY some braindead people around....