Farang's Name On The Tabian Bahn?

Since I live in my house with my wife, it makes sense that my name should be on the Tabian Bahn (Household papers).

How do I go about doing it?

The house is in my company name and as I am the MD of the company I am the defacto owner.

• 2 weeks later...

If the house is in the company name it belongs to the company, simple. If you are a share holder in that company, you "might" say that you own part of it.

I think that the registration in the Tabien Baan also has to do with your visa status, but I asume that you are covered there.

In my case as a permanent resident owner, my name is in the Tabien Baan, but that does not mean that I "own" the house. I am simply registered at that address, no more, no less. So basically although your name could appear in the Tabien Baan it has nothing to do with ownership of the house. When holding dual nationality Thai and another), things look a little, no a lot brighter.

Since I live in my house with my wife, it makes sense that my name should be on the Tabian Bahn (Household papers).

How do I go about doing it?

The house is in my company name and as I am the MD of the company I am the defacto owner.

Does your company do more than just owning the property Astral ?

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on the local Amphur office. In Yala, my former boss had my son's name added to her house registration papers. This was done because she has pull and the local registrar lived 3 houses down from me. What benefits my son has is beyond me, but sometime later in life, maybe it will mean something. All we did was get a 30 baht health card out of the deal, and while the care may suck at the government hospital, in Yala the government hospital is the only real choice. So if you are going, you might as well pay 30 baht instead of a lot more. :o