Nose job Thai girl cries foul over clinic treatment

webfact

the reality is that is represents a serious problem in the Thai medical industry that is equally likely t affect expats and visitors if they ever have the misfortune to need medical help whilst in the kingdom..
It also represents the same mindless greed that fuels the Ponzi schemes you read about regularly. You get what you pay for; too good to be true and all that.

It is far more than that. Soon after i arrived in Thailand I had toothache and went to my local dentist. He said I needed four teeth out. I thought that wasn't right and left. Over 20 years later I still have the teeth. Only after money, no ethics at all. Someone I know needed a bit of TLC and went to a hospital claiming he had hurt his neck in a taxi accident. He hadn't, but they took an x-ray that 'confirmed' an injury and wanted him to spend two nights in the hospital. Only after money, no ethics at all.

Sorry, but that's just racist tripe

Stupidity has nothing to do with race., Ponzi schemes, back room doctors happen every where, and to every race. If you go out looking for a $150 nose job, you really can't expect a whole lot.

FYI; stories like this are regular fodder for the press in the US too, as are pyramid and Ponzi schemes.

"Stupidity has nothing to do with race.," - racism is the ultimate stupidity.

girl i know had a 3 inch piece of plastic stuck up her nose, trying to get a pic across, just had it taken out , wat the f

Why demonise the victims? they are the result of ridiculous societal pressures and become the victims of "so-called" doctors, who, if they had any ethics at all would not carry out these procedures

Fah warned girls not to get sucked in my advertisements and rave reviews online and to only trust the word of people they met who had actually got good service from a reputable clinic

After this giving heartfelt advice, Fah met a well-spoken gentleman online who promised to recoup her losses and love her nose always. His name is Okfoudougou Washington Jesus Poutifoudou, a six-star General in the US Navy.

Do you have his contact details? B#st#rd owes me money!

:):)

Silly woman, cut price job so she got a cut price face.

Why do so many people want to change their appearance?

Be happy with what you got.

Someone out there will love you for what you are.

Look at my case, an old farang ugly as sin, but my wife tells me i am a handsum man:cheesy: cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

cranky old bugger

you are either one lucky guy

or you sure have deep pockets.

she should file police report so that the clinic can

be investigated as to whether this was on odd case gone

wrong or there is bad track record of botched up jobs.

suitable follow up action can then be planned.

Poor girl's spent all her money on the botched nose job. Probably can't afford to initiate an investigation.

Or am I being dense, and are you being ironic?

:)

Edited by JAG

Seems to me that a lot of TV members are unable to see further than their own or someone else's nose. Pity because their are some real issues here.

You mean like how's she going to find a nice farang man to take care of her with a honker like that?

the reality is that is represents a serious problem in the Thai medical industry that is equally likely t affect expats and visitors if they ever have the misfortune to need medical help whilst in the kingdom..

It also represents the same mindless greed that fuels the Ponzi schemes you read about regularly. You get what you pay for; too good to be true and all that.

Sorry, but that's just racist tripe; the fact is that all medical practices need to be regulated by governments - trying to blanket blame victims is just ignorant in the extreme

"Thai" is not a race, so how can it be racist?

So many Thais ruin themselves this way. A relative bought some skin cream from a TV advert and got a mega rash on her face from it. She's recovering but hasn't been out of the house for a month. Thais are taught to value love and beauty too much. And what a waste of money on beauty bs over a lifetime.

love and beautiy??? nonsense bs.

thais are taught to trap lower people. (ghost houses, ghost dolls)

thais are taught love is a gift, a very expensive one, preferably with diamonds.

thais are taught to do charity work and to publicly boast about it. even when you didnt do anything.

cosmetic surgery VS your <deleted> Ugly.

its a tough planet.

I,ve seen this bizarre reaction a few times, even with farangs, who you would expect to have a bit more common sense. Why would any intelligent person, after receiving TOTALLY unacceptable treatment from a surgeon, go back to the same guy as did the damage ???? Any thinking person would immediately locate the best in the field and hope that they could undo the damage :) Incidentally, I have found almost every time that going to the best also ends up being the least expensive, a double plus !

At that price you would have thought she'd have smelled a rat!

Well.....she obviously didn't smell a rat then.....now she can't smell:)

At that price you would have thought she'd have smelled a rat!

Maybe she couldn't smell, she did go for a nose job.

Irony is lost on some, eh vogie? tongue.png

More and more Thai women go for the ole hooter enlargement. Looks alright if done properly and minimalist but these big faux ski slopes coupled with HUGE made-up cow eyes and blue contact lenses just look weird. Also, 20-30 years down the line, it'll poke out like a sore thumb, though I spose by that time we'll either all be dead or living as brains in test tubes. rolleyes.gif

What a ridiculous comparison to make - one can only assume you have no understanding of the medical industry in Thailand or the pressures felt by young women in this profoundly inegalitarian society,...as for your idea of "you get what you pay for" - total rubbish and contradicts everything about a ponzi scheme

Edited by cumgranosalum

I know a few formerly beautiful Thai girls who got a nose job,now the look like miss Piggy.Too bad.

and then you add:

• the pile of 'graffiti' tattoos,
  • the cancer-causing skin-whitening,
  • oh! and don't forget all that hair falling out now, from all that bleaching

and all those pretty bar-girls are becoming freaks (well, not just the bar-girls, but all... )

and all these 'trends' are the result of Thais having to copy everything (in this case the anime-style-freaks of Japan)

tho' I wouldn't mind seeing a popup photo-Thread on the weird and wonderful tattoos of thai-girls - heh heh - must toot the idea to samuujimmy

Edited by tifino

I Am still trying to find a Thai woman with small tits, but it seems they all went for breast implants![/quote

You can't classify ladyboys as women.

Thai women have some of the smallest tits on earth, hence the reason they wear such super padded bras.