How does this happen and be careful!

calbear09

Man 40-60 years old.

Thai lady in her 20's.

Man nit noy Thai

Lady nit noy English

Was talking to a local who told me about her friend. A 51 year old man from Australia who sends money monthly to his gorgeous Thai GF once per month and visits Thailand every 6 months or so to see her. They have been together 5 years. What he doesn't know? The girl has a Thai Boyfriend!

Joined 3 hours ago---posts...None Topics 2.............. but don't worry calbear09.......you have tapped into the right vein for our Thai hatter friends......you should be an overnight sensation......coffee1.gif

PS what will you next exposure topic be......how about "how much Thais really hate farangs----that goes down well, also try the old--15 Thais beat up 1 farang old age pensioner--because he was just too much for one on one.

Then when you have finished you can rejoin under another name and start it all again.

Edited by oxo1947

Man nit noy Thai
Lady nit noy English

If you were a seasoned troller, you'd have Man nit noy English (well, he is an aussie) and Lady nit noy Thai.

Troll or no, it does happen and is best kept out of methinks. For all they know, the guy knows what's going on but thinks himself lucky to be able to get down and dirty with someone his granddaughter's age without having to trawl the bars. whistling.gif

What you described is the old form of Thai " wife"for foreigner's. In the old days foreigners kept Thai women in Thailand and lived abroad.Most of the "wives" worked the bar but some stayed in the village with Thai husband. When the foreigner would come to visit the woman would leave the bar or Thai BF and go with the foreigner till he went home.It was like rent a wife.The term Thai wife back then didnot mean a woman a foreigner married it meant a kept woman,be she a bar girl or village wife of Thai man. Time and real marriages has changed this so now it is not discussed as much or practiced. Before it was felt the foreigner was benefiting from this arrangement,because in the past was cheap to do this $100 a month and have a young pretty woman.So guys would come here have a great time with a woman they knew,no bar fine no extra costs,every thing prepaid. One of the reasons this ended was the girls started asking for more than guys were willing to give.

Guy meets hooker in a bar (anywhere in the world ,but lets say Thailand) she says she loves him ,he sends money , she has other punters and "boyfriend,pimp" wow what a shock ,we would all think she would be faithful , i mean she is so well educated and in such a high power job .

night night Trollcoffee1.gif

I have known about a few over the years.....One had 4 on the go (so she said) and bragged about it...bah.gif

How many a girl may have is not an issue. Many used to work Nana or Soi Cowboy just take time off work when the Husband came. The foreigner knew no problem would even go out some times to the bar she worked at to see her friends with her.

That was the essence of Thai "wives" I remember sitting with guys in the Nana at the bar their "wives" worked at when they were out of country no problem. The guys were ok with it.But you must understand the women were different then too. Many did not drink or smoke,no tatoos,no drugs.. That was back in GF experience times. The girls worked the bar solely to make money for the family.The family and girl were happy when the foreigner came. Their daughter got a break from work.and usually went with foreigner to visit the village. The guys were treated well by family,friends and Thai "wife". Men liked the arrangement. Some guys still do it that way and if have the right girl no problem.

I have known about a few over the years.....One had 4 on the go (so she said) and bragged about it...bah.gif

LOL.

I used to have 4 on the go as well; 2 in Thailand, 1 in Bahrain and 1 in Abu Dhabi.

Not trolling. Just got back from Thailand after volunteering as an English teacher. My other volunteer friends and I couldn't help but notice how quiet the falang/thai couple were with one another everytime we sat down near one. However, the story of the girl who hides her thai bf really hit home as to how for many its simply about the $$$$.

What you described is the old form of Thai " wife"for foreigner's. In the old days foreigners kept Thai women in Thailand and lived abroad.Most of the "wives" worked the bar but some stayed in the village with Thai husband. When the foreigner would come to visit the woman would leave the bar or Thai BF and go with the foreigner till he went home.It was like rent a wife.The term Thai wife back then didnot mean a woman a foreigner married it meant a kept woman,be she a bar girl or village wife of Thai man. Time and real marriages has changed this so now it is not discussed as much or practiced. Before it was felt the foreigner was benefiting from this arrangement,because in the past was cheap to do this $100 a month and have a young pretty woman.So guys would come here have a great time with a woman they knew,no bar fine no extra costs,every thing prepaid. One of the reasons this ended was the girls started asking for more than guys were willing to give.

Thanks for the great history lesson.

So basically the monthly payment from abroad was a form of holding first position in line?

LOL.

I used to have 4 on the go as well; 2 in Thailand, 1 in Bahrain and 1 in Abu Dhabi.

The difference is the flow of funds. Hers are incoming...

My Ghast has never been so flabbered !!..surely not,...............CLOSED

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.