High milage versys

Would you buy a Versys 650 with 30,000km on it?

Its cheap (relatively) but i have no idea if it's ever even been serviced before....

I've read these engines are neae indestructible but I like to keep my vehicles well maintained

(I can pay a bit more for a newer one but if this one is ok I'll spend the saved cash on a few mods :))

Milage is not that much, and not the decisive factor.

It's all about how well it was looked after during those 30k km. Only you can judge.

Inspect the bike carefully. Listen to the owner closely. I'm sure you will find out if it's worth it or not.

Yes I would buy one with that mileage, no problem.

The V650 is one of the best all-round bikes for Thailand.

I should know because I got one as well.

There is one on the UK Versys forum that has one that's done over 100k miles(app 160k km) and it never been opened before.

we are talking KM, which is nothing. Some in Versys clubs UK have clocked 100,000miles.

Mine has 49,000KM. Never had a problem but I've maintained it well and on every long run. Recent clutch, rebuilt brakes, new tires and other stuff.

For sale as it happens with all receipts.

As said before. Buy it service it and if anything is not 100% parts are reasonably priced.

Enjoy.

Very cheap. Needed to replace to plastic panels that wrap under the exhaust. Just over 400bht. Genuine parts.