Drunk Polish man robs 7-Eleven in Phaya Thai for booze and cigarettes

webfact

Drunk Polish man robs 7-Eleven in Phaya Thai for booze and cigarettes

By Coconuts Bangkok

polish1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Polish man wrecked a 7-Eleven store in Phaya Thai last night before attacking a female employee and stealing booze and cigarettes from behind the counter.

Adrian Piotr Juraszek, 42, was arrested near the 7-Eleven in Soi 27 off Rama VI Road last night after the store alerted the police.
According to an employee, Jirapa Jaksutham, 18, Juraszek put a bottle of beer in front of the cash register.

As she was telling him the price, the Polish man took a steel pipe from his backpack and said something in English in a “threatening tone.”

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/01/drunk-polish-man-robs-7-eleven-phaya-thai-booze-and-cigarettes

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-08-01

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland, part of the Vodka Belt... I live in Sweden, we are on the edge of the vodka belt, why do you think we here have "System Bolaget" here?  It's a state-owned shop where you can by booze (but nowhere else, except in bar/restaurants at inflated prices), closed at night and on on sundays.

52 minutes ago, Keira1 said:

Poland, part of the Vodka Belt... I live in Sweden, we are on the edge of the vodka belt, why do you think we here have "System Bolaget" here?  It's a state-owned shop where you can by booze (but nowhere else, except in bar/restaurants at inflated prices), closed at night and on on sundays.

Poles are great nation to help people. I can not say the Scandinavians. Sweden ex-cop got what he deserved because he made fun of the Thais.:thumbsup:

What's he doing trying to knock over a 7-11,  he should be in Britain,   like so many other Poles,    claiming all the state benefit payments going including children back in Poland.  ?

Little wonder his country is so angry about Brexit.

NKK all the poles here in UK have a job, they dont claim jobseekeres allowance.

They just work and claim tax credits and like you say child allowance.

The locals teenagers who cant get a job are labelled as scrotes as there are little jobs available, unless your Polish .

The poles work in most job agencies now too and give jobs to their polish bro's.

Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another kiss is what it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another kiss is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love

LOL...Some Arab he is  Adrian Piotr Juraszek, 42, ...Even a Non-Arab European could not come up with Unique Polish Names which are hard to pronounce, he is as polish as they come :thumbsup:

You think Arabs would go to the extent of changing there names in Europe but would pick the hardest name ever?

Moreover...Arabs don't smash they just Bomb :D:D

10 hours ago, Chicog said:

You don't get out much, do you?

some of the middle eastern people do very much like caucasians as there was there was a lot of human

mobility historically. his language should provide further clue of his origin.

11 hours ago, Chicog said:

You don't get out much, do you?

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Doesn`t look Polish to me, has more of a middle eastern appearance. I wonder if his ID is real?

Sorry to burst your thick racist bubble, but he clearly looks white, which Arab has a pink / reddish hue to their skin tone? Stop reaching & trying to smear an entire region for one stupid Europeans action, in an increasing collection of stupid actions for as long as foreigners have been coming to Thailand. Work on your suggestive / accusatory language and focus on reality & truth.

He looks like a Polish Teacher.....but somewhat unpolished......

Did they do the re-enactment properly with the pointy fingers and all? I didn't see that in the pics?

Edited by AlQaholic

4 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

NKK all the poles here in UK have a job, they dont claim jobseekeres allowance.

They just work and claim tax credits and like you say child allowance.

The locals teenagers who cant get a job are labelled as scrotes as there are little jobs available, unless your Polish .

The poles work in most job agencies now too and give jobs to their polish bro's.

In Germany we have 92,000 Poles that get welfare which cost the state 441 million Euro a year. Romanians (63,000), Bulgarians (73,000). Only the Turks are the top of the line with 240,000 that  claim benefit and that cost Germany over a billion Euro. 

Not included are housing allowance.

Edited by MobileContent

In the forums here, I often see people commenting on how much 'they' (Thais) hate 'us' (farangs). From what I can tell, the comments usually come from people living in the expat/tourist hot-zones (Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, etc). Perhaps Thais' in these places cannot be blamed for their attitudes when there are so many stories about drunken, trouble-making farangs in their midst; they will naturally come to believe this sort of thing is typical farang behaviour when really these people are the 'sludge de la sludge' among westerners. I'm on a 12 day stint in Isaan at the moment and come across nothing but friendliness (and yes, for you cynics, I mean from people who will not make any money off me).

Remember: when a tourist/foreigner/immigrant commits a crime in any part of the world, it has much greater psychological impact than when a local commits the same crime... which is partly why Trump focuses so much on the crimes committed by a minority of illegals in the US.

3 minutes ago, Docno said:

In the forums here, I often see people commenting on how much 'they' (Thais) hate 'us' (farangs). From what I can tell, the comments usually come from people living in the expat/tourist hot-zones (Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, etc). Perhaps Thais' in these places cannot be blamed for their attitudes when there are so many stories about drunken, trouble-making farangs in their midst; they will naturally come to believe this sort of thing is typical farang behaviour when really these people are the 'sludge de la sludge' among westerners. I'm on a 12 day stint in Isaan at the moment and come across nothing but friendliness (and yes, for you cynics, I mean from people who will not make any money off me).

Remember: when a tourist/foreigner/immigrant commits a crime in any part of the world, it has much greater psychological impact than when a local commits the same crime... which is partly why Trump focuses so much on the crimes committed by a minority of illegals in the US.

Finally, an intelligent comment. Good on you