Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Strange said:

Good nature is one thing, but the venom and poison from some is the extreme left. Most people are somewhere in the middle and when being forced to decide between 2 candidates, the extreme left loses their shit when someone goes right and the insulting name calling that follows is really off-putting. 

Maintaining objectivity during a debate should be the highest priority. Otherwise the subject of the debate gets lost and people suffer. 

Thank you for your sincere concern about the effectiveness of what you call "the extreme left" and, as you say, "loses their shit when someone goes right and the insulting name calling that follows is really off-putting."

Haven't heard this directly or indirectly from anyone who, as you post, "are somewhere in the middle" of "extreme right" or of "extreme left." Certainly no one so described who I'd recognise as being on that hallowed ground. Rather, it always comes from the rightwhingers. It always comes from over there. 

From and by the rightwing. The rightwhingenuts. The far out right fringe para-noids. They're the ones constantly howling that the colloquialisms and commonly accepted slang of some of us on the center-left (not everyone over here is on the Bernie Sanders left) use. We don't use it in every post or in regard of every rightwhinge poster. But I know I do use it with some consistency. 

It's interestinger the more I say youse guyz are right whingers, the more youse on the right whinge. And I started many moons ago calling youse guyz rightwhingers because youse are on the right and youse were a-whinging a whole hell of a lot everywhere, all the time. Such as now for instance and example.

The people in the political center don't whinge. The right wingers are the whingers. Certainly not the people I'd consider in the political middle, or the center. Or who are moderate or mild in their political views.

So the bottom line is that the people who object the most to being called rightwhingers are the people on the right who whinge a lot. Maybe all the time whinge. 

So thx again for your sincere concern in respect of the posture and standing of the center-left and of the, as you call 'em, the "extreme left."  Your objections and complaining are regular and over a long period of time, so anyone paying attention would see that it wounds youse guyz out and over there. It seems hardly to bother just about anyone else.

Just now, up-country_sinclair said:

I remember Trump saying at a rally, "I love the poorly educated".

Yes, and they love him too. 

I note Trump said the "poorly" educated. He didn't say the under educated.

I always take that to mean adults with an education that was a 'poor' education. Like, from South West Podunk Institute of Textile Technology and which for a century has been down the road from Last Chance U. Their football teams play each other on the annual Turkey Day Holiday, since 1867. 

Rah, rah...sis boom bah.

That kind of poorly educated. 

14 minutes ago, up-country_sinclair said:

I remember Trump saying at a rally, "I love the poorly educated".

He says he loves women, he loves babies, he loves Latinos, he loves blacks, he love vets, he loves Mormons, he loves Jesus,  he loves Canada and so on. He is not very selective.

In todays divided world it's ok to call both sides extremists. 

There are the extreme leftists and the extreme rightists. They both want the same thing - They both want to demolish the western establishment. 

On this site we have seen plenty of these extremists.We have also seen previously moderate folks to turn to support one side or another. The question is why. That''s the question to ask.

17 minutes ago, manxninja said:

Obama is a disgrace, he is scared that trump will win and restore faith to the decent white America.

At least Trump will get a grip of the muslim extremists and other undesirables in America.

This is hate speech and deserves no place here.

2 minutes ago, manxninja said:

Hardly I think you will find most of the western world, wants more scrutiny on muslims entering their borders.

And rightly so.

I think you missed a bit :whistling: my bold.

Obama is a disgrace, he is scared that trump will win and restore faith to the decent white America.

At least Trump will get a grip of the muslim extremists and other undesirables in America.

I say again, this is hate speech and deserves no place here.

25 minutes ago, oilinki said:

We have also seen previously moderate folks to turn to support one side or another. The question is why. That''s the question to ask.

I believe it is because the choices are so unpalatable.  Secretary Clinton wouldn't know the truth if she bumped into it, and Trump is an incompetent narcissist.

1 minute ago, up-country_sinclair said:

I believe it is because the choices are so unpalatable.  Secretary Clinton wouldn't know the truth if she bumped into it, and Trump is an incompetent narcissist.

Trump is an incompetent narcissist.

You forgot to ad and he "wouldn't know the truth if she bumped into it"

1 minute ago, manxninja said:

What don't you understand? Black people are out of control in some areas of America, and white people are genuinely concerned.

There is a storm brewing and Trump is the man to get it going. I for one certainly hopes he gets elected.

What don't I understand? Well even though an avid student, I still don't quite understand Quantum entanglement and I still do not understand why the Fibonacci Numbers and Golden ratio are so prevalent in nature and in numerical series associated with trading.

BUT I do  understand what hate speech is.

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

While Demolishing Trump, MSNBC’s Steve Schmidt Declares Hillary Next President.

"The magnitude of the disgrace of this candidacy to the country is almost impossible to articulate. It has exposed the intellectual rot of the Republican party."

Man, truer words have not been spoken. Trump is a dream come true for Americans. Politics will never be the same after this asshat. 

This was the week that punctuated just how bad Trump really is. The continued defense of this terrible candidate and...terrible human being, is pathetic.

Everyone, please continue what you're doing. Too much fun to stop now. I'm savoring this beautiful moment. It's over. OVER.  

It's late, did I read on here how they're going to protect beauty contest contestants? Make the dressing door handles to big for tiny hands? Chuckles. 

"Donald Trump's charity, the Trump Foundation, is no longer allowed to accept donations in New York. This is really bad news for anyone who thought, 'I'd like to make sure my money gets to the people who really need it; I know, I'll funnel it through Donald Trump.'" –Conan O'Brien

"A 12-year-old boy is actually running one of Trump's campaign offices in Colorado. When asked how an inexperienced child could be running things, the boy said, 'Look, he's the nominee and we're stuck with him.'" –Jimmy Fallon

Edited by Pinot

32 minutes ago, manxninja said:

What don't you understand? Black people are out of control in some areas of America, and white people are genuinely concerned.

There is a storm brewing and Trump is the man to get it going. I for one certainly hopes he gets elected.

Trump is the man to get it going? Okay, whatever. 

59 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

This is hate speech and deserves no place here.

The post is fully understandable and comprehended, however, its point should be applied only outside of political campaigns.

We need to know the dementias of the crackpot right that runs the Republican Party as of 2016. As long as they are not saying 'let's go get 'em now' we are okay. (Presently they're saying 'let's go get 'em on election day' so we need to be observant between now and then concerning if and when to act.)

Many of us already know what and how they think, but others in the USA but especially abroad need to know what HRC means when she says 'despicables'. And people need to know the people Donald Trump is talking to are lunatics too, which is why they'll vote for him.

The Trump Fanboyz here have toned and tempered themselves down radically and with a strict discipline over several months, in hopes of appearing reasonable to pull others along. If Trump got elected however the armbands would come right out in an instant. People have to know these things.

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Oh no what a dichotomy for some of the Trump supporters on here. ONE springs to mind. What will you do now??? Trump blames the Jews !!

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/13/1582152/-At-Long-Last-Trump-Blames-The-Jews-For-His-Failed-Campaign

More like Daily Kos blames the Jews.

Posting another blatant lie and conspiracy theory. Your nutty link from a far-left web site claims that Trump is using a secret code for Jews by referring to “international bankers”. Actually he means exactly that: “international bankers”. In fact, Wikileaks has exposed the fact that  Hillary Clinton told bankers that she favored "open trade and open borders". There is nothing about Jews AT ALL. :spam1:

Edited by Ulysses G.

8 hours ago, dutchisaan said:

You realy go out of your way as a non Trump supporter to defend him all the time.  You say, that Trump is sticking it to the rich people, yah right!

But you will support the donkey in Shrek. Well, you are supporting a donkey.  The only one that attacks people when they don't support, is Trump.  Than you go on by hoping that Trump will run amok and go after everybody that is accusing him, and even say that he has to destroy them!!!

And you are still saying that you are not a Trump supporter?  I'm not American, but I lived and worked in the USA for more than 15 years. I love this country and I hate it when people are willing to bring it down, because they are full of hate.   You don't have to vote for HRC, but if you vote for Trump, because you hate her so much, than I feel sorry for you.

I can't vote in the US, but if I could I'd vote against HRC.

Edited by thaibeachlovers