Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Publicus said:

Kindly see the below to see what "anything" does in fact mean in this election..

I am a big fan of Krauthammer and he is respected by more than Fox viewers. His column is syndicated all over the world, he won the Pulitzer Prize and he has the best selling book of essays EVER. However, you have neglected to quote all the negative things he has to say about Hillary. He does not like her any more than Donald Trump.

18 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Stop the Presses!

Late Breaking News Report.

Ladies & Gentleman, this chilling report just in:

Leader of opposition party calls opponent unfit for job!

We will have more on this story as it develops.

It is the President of the United States that says Trump is unfit for the job. I am sure he knows what he is talking about. Trump will do best in a padded room.

On August 6, 2016 at 1:57 AM, Ulysses G. said:

I'm probably not going to vote, but the Supreme Court picks dilema might cause me to change my mind.

So, all your ranting and raving on here, your worship like devotion to Trump for months, the most important decision to be made for the benefit of your country and you are choosing the irresponsible path of not voting! You have a serious decision to make and it is nothing to do with party politics, it is to do with which of two candidates will have the sanity, expertise, knowledge, temperament and sensibility to run your country for the next 4 years. If you can seriously choose Trump over HRC you need a check-up. If you choose not to vote you are coping out and do not deserve to be allowed to make comment on the subject any more. Many of us 'foreigners' here are told by the likes of you 'it is nothing to do with us', yet we understand this decision will affect the  geopolitical and financial map of the world. You have the opportunity of actually stopping the madman and your hatred for HRC is so bad you would rather dishonour your nation, your fellow citizens and your constitution and just say 'I'm probably not going to vote'. You will get what you deserve.

45 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So, all your ranting and raving on here, your worship like devotion to Trump for months

Please give the foolish advice to someone whose posts you have actually read. I was for Marco Rubio in the beginning and have never been a strong supporter of Trump. As usual, you are way off the mark. :cheesy:

On 8/5/2016 at 10:49 AM, Jingthing said:

Sure. In normal elections with normal candidates.

I reckon you'd agree that trump is the most abnormal candidate for president in modern history.

So previous rules may not apply.

It's possible that it's really already over for trump.

Another factor is the media profit motive.

They bank on close races so they may try to gin up a fiction that trump could still pull it out just to keep people watching.

But people will always want to watch trump ... winner or loser, I reckon he's going to become even more "interesting" (more off the rails) as a LOSER. 

Are you joking? It was over for Trump before it started. Now, how do you suppose the media will deal with this next three months with a candidate that is basically running unopposed. Will they choose to examine the defacto victor or will they choose to spend their time examining everything but that? I'm guessing the latter. 

Andaman Al

•  
  • Andaman Al
  • Advanced Members
  • 731 posts
On 8/5/2016 at 11:57 AM, Ulysses G. said:

I'm probably not going to vote, but the Supreme Court picks dilema might cause me to change my mind.

So, all your ranting and raving on here, your worship like devotion to Trump for months, the most important decision to be made for the benefit of your country and you are choosing the irresponsible path of not voting! You have a serious decision to make and it is nothing to do with party politics, it is to do with which of two candidates will have the sanity, expertise, knowledge, temperament and sensibility to run your country for the next 4 years. If you can seriously choose Trump over HRC you need a check-up. If you choose not to vote you are coping out and do not deserve to be allowed to make comment on the subject any more. Many of us 'foreigners' here are told by the likes of you 'it is nothing to do with us', yet we understand this decision will affect the  geopolitical and financial map of the world. You have the opportunity of actually stopping the madman and your hatred for HRC is so bad you would rather dishonour your nation, your fellow citizens and your constitution and just say 'I'm probably not going to vote'. You will get what you deserve.(quote)

I still can't believe there are people this stupid. It is the very act of voting for horrible candidates, (though you may self justify that one is slightly less horrible than the other) that has led to this choice between eating shit or drinking pus. It is the people that are NOT willing to vote for this garbage that hold the higher moral ground IMO and people like you will surely get what you deserve. The people that can see this sham for what is are wholly undeserving of the fate you would inflict on them.

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I am a big fan of Krauthammer and he is respected by more than Fox viewers. His column is syndicated all over the world, he won the Pulitzer Prize and he has the best selling book of essays EVER. However, you have neglected to quote all the negative things he has to say about Hillary. He does not like her any more than Donald Trump.

And that is how is should be.   This thread is about Trump.  

19 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

You really have no clue how politics or competition works, do you?

Tell us how it works clutch. 

Obama is correct about Trump. Just ask the republican leadership. 

LOL

7 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Buzzz beat me to it and I totally agree with what he wrote.

No surprises there...   ;-)

Out of curiousity, how many times have you heard the leadership of one political party praise the opposing party leadership ? 

11 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

The significance and impact of Mr. Krauthammer's statement are in the things he said about the Republican party nominee for the office of Potus in 2016. Krauthammer used the word infantile in describing Trump and the guy's impulses.

So there is no 'failure' in my post. My post recognises the new and significant factor of Chas. K. undressing the Republican party nominee for Potus.  Or one could use the old line that applies to Trump exactly, which is that you can dress him up but you can't take him out.

So I would expand on Chas. K. to say it is not that Donald Trump cannot control himself. It is that Donald Trump does not know what self-control is. Trump for instance keeps asking why we don't use nuclear weapons given that we have them. That is indeed a question a child might ask. A child. Might ask.

Trump is such a predictable moron. He obviously reads what's being said about his mental state and then tries to put that on Clinton:

"She is a totally unhinged person. She's unbalanced."

He's so dumb that if he reads that he's a big-mouthed, stupid, orange man, he'd very probably call her one.

On 5 สิงหาคม 2559 at 8:10 PM, oilinki said:

When a former CIA deputy director says Donald Trump is an 'unwitting agent for Russia', even the hard core Trump supporters should take a breath and think what they actually are supporting. 

As though the establishment bureaucrats can be trusted! Comey said that Clinton lied to the Congress, yet he gave her a get out of jail free card. I wouldn't trust any of them now.

The Neo-Nazis speak of their "Glorious Leader":

God Bless You, Donald Trump

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 5, 2016

"Once again demonstrating the fact that it is literally impossible to produce anti-Trump propaganda, 

The (((New York Times)))

has put out this video of voices from Trump rallies, trying to assert that it is bad and evil that, 

the people are organizing behind their collective racial interests."

"You failed again, New York Times."

"But thanks for making an awesome inspirational video for the people."

http://www.dailystormer.com/god-bless-you-donald-trump/

Hear the Bloviator's Mussolini 'murica:

A foul cesspool of bigoted ignorance and hate fueled by the despicable Bloviator.

On 5 สิงหาคม 2559 at 9:41 PM, oilinki said:

Absolutely nobody. 

The demise of GOP started way before Trump entered the stage. There was the tea party with Sarah Palin, there was the other equally crazy woman as well, whose name I have forgotten. 

If GOP wishes to survive, it has to kick these nutters as far as it can. Trump is currently showing how idiotic the party really is. Trump is showing what the western Establishment is at it's worst. Trump is showing how totally and really  f'd the whole GOP was, even before he got involved to the politics. Trump is also showing how f'd the democrats really are. 

Republicans, if they wish in the future to be part of the US politics, have to, really have to reinvent themselves again. Simple things like kicking of Rayan or other party members, simply doesn't do it. 

That is the future of the Great Old Party. 

I'd love to see that USA would have multi party government. Multi party government has been working well for many other countries for decades and it might work well for the USA as well. The benefit of it is that the checks and balances are much more visible than in single party governments. 

If the GOP disintegrates, it's sure that the democrats is going to disintegrate as well. Both ex-leading parties will loose power to those in the centre. Centre and green parties will emerge / empower. 

Multi party government has been working well for many other countries for decades 

Where is that rolling around on the floor laughing emoticon now? Multi party governments are the bane of countries that have it. The EU is the best example. I know, as my unfortunate country has suffered under it for years.

Regardless. The fact is that if Trump does not win, the alternative is far, far worse. US politics has been broken since Kennedy. Electing Clinton is a continuation of the same corrupt system. No wonder the establishment wants to take away the guns!

On 5 สิงหาคม 2559 at 9:55 PM, boomerangutang said:

Oh come on, it's a fun roller coaster ride, especially when your (my) gal is leading.   I only wish it was Bernie as the Dem contender.  Then Trump would really be having conniption fits.

It's almost funny:  whenever Trump was ahead in the polls, he would blast that boast repeatedly.  Now that he's behind, he doesn't mention polls.   ......and his staunch supporters now say polls are meaningless.

At least tell the truth. I was saying polls are meaningless long before Trump's problems, and I'm about the only person saying they are meaningless, ergo, you are referring to me.

On 6 สิงหาคม 2559 at 0:53 AM, Ulysses G. said:

Of course it is possible. ANYTHING is possible in this election. It is also possible that between Islamic terrorism and Black Lives Matter, Trump will triumph in the end. I'm not too thrilled about that, but, IMO,  anything is better than a candidate carrying on with Barack Obamas warped agenda.

IMO we are guaranteed to get the October surprise that Assange is promising. Hopefully too close to the election for the Clinton machine to cover up.

IMO, if Trump stays on the message and just attacks HRC from now on he has a very good chance. Problem is that another Muslim bait might make him revert to the self destructive version. NO DOUBT we will see much of that from the Dems from now on.

6 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

It is truly bizarre to see a Trump supporter arguing that we should choose candidates based on policy and character.

Try keeping up. I never said Trump was a good candidate. I usually say something about him being entertaining.

In a better world, Trump wouldn't have made it past the first debate.

However, Clinton's character is so bad, she should never have been selected as a candidate, and won only, IMO, because the Dems elite decided it was time for one without male genitalia to win. Had they been able to select a black/ Hispanic, bi sexual, transgender candidate HRC probably wouldn't even have been considered.

39 minutes ago, iReason said:

The Neo-Nazis speak of their "Glorious Leader":

God Bless You, Donald Trump

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 5, 2016

"Once again demonstrating the fact that it is literally impossible to produce anti-Trump propaganda, 

The (((New York Times)))

has put out this video of voices from Trump rallies, trying to assert that it is bad and evil that, 

the people are organizing behind their collective racial interests."

"You failed again, New York Times."

"But thanks for making an awesome inspirational video for the people."

http://www.dailystormer.com/god-bless-you-donald-trump/

Hear the Bloviator's Mussolini 'murica:

A foul cesspool of bigoted ignorance and hate fueled by the despicable Bloviator.

Crackpot whingenut fringe marginals presented to us in the noid flesh.

We read what they write, we hear what they say, and we see who they are as they display their attitudes. 

We've heard the voice and now we can get a good looksee at the truly excited Trump voter. 

Archived