Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, iReason said:

Are they slipping Lithium in the Bloviator's Diet Coke?

"When I get elected, I'm going to do the thing that I do very well."

The old guy is tired.  He wants to be shouting about how his poll numbers show him far ahead and how his opponent is a loser.  He can't, because he himself is lagging further and further behind.  

In the video, he's sounding more like Carson, half asleep, with some religious references.  He talks about Americans as if they're all affiliated with some Christian sect or some other religion.    Reality: nearly half Americans don't align themselves with a religion.

Great farcial Bloviating: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: 

One thing the video missed was Donald saying emphatically, months ago: "I would love to release my tax return."   Let me write that again; "I would love to release my tax return."

....just like he'd love to be a decent, sage, well-informed, non-bullying president.

Trump demanded Obama’s records. But he’s not releasing his own.

He [Trump] has refused to release many of the same documents that he demanded from Obama, including college transcripts and passport records. He has shirked the decades-old tradition of major nominees releasing their tax returns and other documentation to prove their readiness and fitness for office. And he has yet to release records showing why he received a medical deferment during the Vietnam War and whether he has actually donated the millions of dollars he claims to have given to charity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-demanded-obamas-records-now-more-are-asking-where-are-trumps/2016/08/12/b536925a-5ff3-11e6-9d2f-b1a3564181a1_story.html

The Crazy Bloviator says this:

Donald Trump’s Other Campaign Foe: The ‘Lowest Form of Life’ News Media

“These people are the lowest form of life, I’m telling you,” he said, pointing at the journalists covering his rally."

“They are the lowest form of humanity.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-isis.html

The result is a definitive example of a unhinged Trumpeteer:

Hate personified.

The Crazy Bloviator says this:

Donald Trump’s Other Campaign Foe: The ‘Lowest Form of Life’ News Media

“These people are the lowest form of life, I’m telling you,” he said, pointing at the journalists covering his rally."

“They are the lowest form of humanity.”

Hate personified.

That guy is what we refer to as a right wing hate parrot. 

Watches FOX all day long obviously. 

You can see these guys at the coffee shop every morning at the 'FOX table' ranting about Liberals and Lamestream media. 

This lady explains what happened to her dad when he started listening to right wing conspiracy media. 

I think we all have lost friends or relatives to the FOX news cult of ignorance. 

On 12 สิงหาคม 2559 at 6:17 PM, iReason said:

Republican letter urges party to cut Trump's funding

"More than 70 Republicans have signed a letter to the party's National Committee head urging him

to stop helping Donald Trump's campaign."

"They said Mr Trump's "divisiveness" and "incompetence" risked drowning the party in November's election."

"The letter said that the party should instead focus on protecting vulnerable candidates in elections to the Senate and the House of Representatives."
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37055398

Do it.

And let's see if the Flip-Flopping Bloviator puts his money where his mouth is. :thumbsup:

They are being foolish. There is NO GOP candidate other than Trump that can win the election, IMO. If they don't get the presidency they will have up to 3 liberal SCOTUS judges appointed by HRC, and if that happens they lose it all.

Cutting, noses, spite and face come to mind.

Also, Trump is raising a lot of money for the GOP. If they kick him out, they lose that, they lose all the Trump supporters, and they probably destroy the GOP.

If Trump loses, they will be in trouble as GOP members will blame them for his loss, and like elephants they won't forget.

Donald Trump Is Making America Meaner

"FOREST GROVE, Ore. — ALL across America, in little towns like this one, Donald Trump is mainstreaming hate."

"This community of Forest Grove, near the farm where I grew up in western Oregon,

has historically been a charming, friendly and welcoming community."

"But in the middle of a physics class at the high school one day this spring,  a group of white students suddenly began jeering at their Latino classmates and chanting:

“Build a wall! Build a wall!”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-is-making-america-meaner.html

The Crazy Divisive Bloviator.

A fine example for the children.

Dunning Kruger.

@Post 372 thaibeachlovers:

"There is NO GOP candidate other than Trump that can win the election"

The Bloviator is winning nothing. Uninformed much?

"If they don't get the presidency they will have up to 3 liberal SCOTUS judges appointed by HRC, and if that happens they lose it all."

Pure frenzied paranoid Trumpeteer think. Based on nothing. Perhaps Fox Views...

"Also, Trump is raising a lot of money for the GOP. If they kick him out, they lose that, they lose all the Trump supporters,

and they probably destroy the GOP."

Excellent.

In case you haven’t noticed, they don’t want the Crazy Bloviator, or his unhinged supporters.

"If Trump loses, they will be in trouble as GOP members will blame them for his loss,

and like elephants they won't forget."

Naa, the Bloviator is doing a great job of destroying the GOP and himself. :thumbsup:

Everyone can see it.

Except of course, the Lemmings.

Personally, I'm lovin' it. :D

Just a quick point. All this chaff about Supreme Court judges all seems to ignore the fact that the President cannot just appoint them.

And even if they tried, it would easily be thrown out by the relevant court(s) as unconstitutional.

So either Dems need to win the Senate convincingly, or President Clinton will have to nominate people who satisfy both parties.

Of course with this Republican Party, Clinton could nominate Sean Hannity and they'd still oppose it on principle.

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

Just a quick point. All this chaff about Supreme Court judges all seems to ignore the fact that the President cannot just appoint them.

And even if they tried, it would easily be thrown out by the relevant court(s) as unconstitutional.

So either Dems need to win the Senate convincingly, or President Clinton will have to nominate people who satisfy both parties.

Of course with this Republican Party, Clinton could nominate Sean Hannity and they'd still oppose it on principle.

Wow! A sentence with 'Hanity' and 'Principle'. Never thought I'd see that.

On 8/12/2016 at 6:08 PM, iReason said:

The Crazy Bloviator is losing touch. Day by day...

Donald Trump gets day wrong twice while implying Clinton lacks mental stamina

"Donald Trump insinuated that Hillary Clinton lacks mental stamina at a rally where he twice couldn’t tell what day of the week it was."

"In another, perhaps more deliberate lapse, Trump claimed: This place is incredible. We’ve got 2,000 people outside trying to get in.”

"In fact there were still hundreds of empty places in the 8,000-seat arena in Kissimmee, near Orlando."  :blink:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/11/trump-clinton-mental-stamina-florida-rally

A lie? Or just plain delusionsl?

iReason, let's take the day of the week mental stamina criticism down a notch. Then again, I'm not running for President. It comes from not having a job, wearing a watch or giving an eff. 

I hope Trump will enjoy his retirement as much as I do mine. I think he'll agree with me come Novemeber, he should have started a year earlier. 

Coming back to the woefully unfit topic title, it was edifying to note how Trump viewed the possibility that he would not be elected as President.

“All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days I fall short because I’m somewhat politically [incorrect] even though I’m supposed to be the smart one and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s OK. You know, I go back to a very good way of life.”

“It’s not what I’m looking to do,” Trump continued. “I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

“At the end, it’s either going to work or I’m going to have a very, very nice long vacation,” he said.

You see how he framed it. It is all about him. He, I feel, has no plans for the nation, no convictions, no burning ideas. He just fancies being President because you can't get bigger than that.

For me, that fits "woefully unfit" concept.

7 hours ago, Publicus said:

Donald Trump's March on Washington has become the Death March of the Republican Party.

The L word again.

They're marching into a Landslide.

I know trained campaign professionals like yourself hate to use the L word, and we see Trump now broadly blaming the entire media for his downfall. However, it is interesting to see even AP reporting stories like the following, that the GOP could be near the Trump breaking point:

As he skips from one gaffe to the next, GOP leaders in Washington and in the most competitive states have begun openly contemplating turning their backs on their party's presidential nominee to prevent what they fear will be wide-scale Republican losses on Election Day.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frustration-abundant-gop-could-near-breaking-point-trump-123105564--election.html?nhp=1

7 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

Exclusive: Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150802

Trumps newest wife insists on doing the immigration thing the right way too. No one should get away with doing things illegally she says.  

For example, Melania says, when she was modeling in the USA, she left every few months to get her VISA stamped. 

Funny, I wasn't aware a person could work on a tourist VISA. LOL. 

More Trump's campaign manager; he seems like a real nasty piece of work. He transitioned from Marcos, Yanukovych, to Trump.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

The Bloviator's campaign chief has a history of working for world class scumbags:

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

"KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald Trump's campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party."

"His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May."

"And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records, have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with,
as they try to untangle a corrupt network,
they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych."

Trump's new right-hand man has history of controversial clients and deals

This is very true. Just look at his business practices. Who walks away from debt owed to small business owners? These are the people who need it the most. He has done this dozens, if not hundreds of times. He is currently involved in 3,500 lawsuits. 2,500 are against him and his companies. 1,000 are his own suits. He loves to sue more than anything else in life. It is a huge thrill for him to break a person financially. He does it for fun, and kicks. He regularly does it in his acquisitions. I have heard this first hand, from several people I knew, who were involved in commercial real estate, when I lived in NY in the 1980's. He is a very mean, small hearted, uncharitable, tightfisted man of little character, and possesses the kind of hostility and hatred not seen since Charles Taylor, Ho Chi Minh, Benito Mussolini, Mullah Omar, Tojo Hideki, Haji Suharto, Josip Tito, Michel Micombero, Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, Hun Sen, Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, Idi Amin, Chairman Mao, Alexander the Great, and Genghis Khan. 

And if given the power, I am quite convinced he would be capable of a lot of the genocide these guys committed. The man is completely amoral. 

Obviously totally unfit  by temperament but here's another angle -- he's a total BORE.

Trump has upended our politics. But he turns out to be the guy you would pray not to sit next to at dinner. He’s the one who never asks you a question, talks endlessly about himself — and has nothing to say. He doesn’t read, has no original ideas and thinks he knows more than you do because he once heard something on the news. If you were at a bar and saw him walking in, you’d look the other way, hoping not to catch his eye.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-final-insult-donald-trump-is-a-bore/2016/08/14/10534714-60b7-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.0ea1a1c918af

Archived