"Prachinburi Puller" fined 500 baht for public tug - but girl who took video could face 5 years!

webfact

5 hours ago, bino said:

Let this be a lesson to all: do not expose someone who is exposing themselves. You will increase your exposure to the police, and will end up being the subject of an exposé in the media if you do not submit to the extortion of the police who will exploit the opportunity.

Excellent example of an exceptional exhibition arising out of an excruciating exigency. Exemplary.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Jim walker said:

For reporting a crime and producing the evidence of the crime committed, reward up to 5 years imprisonment, the only comment I can say about this is I am so glad I sold up my Thai property last year and moved back home after 16 years living in a country like this just makes me cringe and the uneducated stupid people running the country think they are so clever and wonderful ruler’s.  

think you did the right thing.

there is something exciting every day.

17 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

Where are the scales of justice? 500 versus 100,000 Baht fines for actually doing the act in public versus loading a video for public viewing. Who comes up with these numbers?

The scales of justice in Thailand have a large brown paper bag stuffed with money on one side and nothing on the other.  :wai2:

On 03/08/2016 at 3:49 PM, BlindMagician said:

Where are the scales of justice? 500 versus 100,000 Baht fines for actually doing the act in public versus loading a video for public viewing. Who comes up with these numbers?

you Farang, you no understand Thainess 

12 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

you Farang, you no understand Thainess 

55 ... actually I do understand "Thainess", which is really a feeble minded excuse for being feeble minded. I know many VERY well educated Thais who can think, and THEY say that this so call "Thainess" excuse is a weak cop out. So this is not an argument between Farang and Thai, its an argument between intelligent Thai and not so intelligent Thai - who wins that?