How to manage the new settings in receiving emails from the forum?

momtaz

Greetings of the day guys !

since few days ago,experienced to receive lot of emails, almost every new posted question, passed directly to all members,

I would like to switch of to receive such instant posted topic, and just receive the full reports as before,

moderators, ,,,Kindly advise, most likely,, our [big brother] ubonjoe will get the fastest reply :D ,,

Kind regards,

53 minutes ago, cooked said:

I only see the option to receive one email per week, none to turn off email otifications altogether, which is what I want to do.

If you scroll down there you can select if you wanna get Notified via "Notification list" or via Email.

Just turn off ALL Email settings like this (example)

EDIT: And After changing the settings DONT FORGET to click SAVE

notif.JPG

Edited by MJCM

55 minutes ago, cooked said:

I only see the option to receive one email per week, none to turn off email otifications altogether, which is what I want to do.

Hi cooked,  I checked the content as well, and seen this option for each topic,

what I really need is, to receive the daily new reports as before, but not really need to received these instantly posted topics one by one,, it's annoying really,, already received somewhat couple of dozens of other emails relevant to work and other important topics,,

I hope the moderators / developers will find an effective solution for us about this.

thanks, wishing a happy nice day to all.. !

4 minutes ago, momtaz said:

Hi cooked,  I checked the content as well, and seen this option for each topic,

what I really need is, to receive the daily new reports as before, but not really need to received these instantly posted topics one by one,, it's annoying really,, already received somewhat couple of dozens of other emails relevant to work and other important topics,,

I hope the moderators / developers will find an effective solution for us about this.

thanks, wishing a happy nice day to all.. !

Have you tried Subscribing again to the Daily News Letter ??

Top Right of your Screen

daily.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 4-8-2016 at 4:29 AM, MJCM said:

If you scroll down there you can select if you wanna get Notified via "Notification list" or via Email.

Just turn off ALL Email settings like this (example)

EDIT: And After changing the settings DONT FORGET to click SAVE

notif.JPG

Not really, you can switch off all mails and press SAVE ten times but I still keep getting mails.

4 hours ago, flyDelight said:

Not really, you can switch off all mails and press SAVE ten times but I still keep getting mails.

What kind of emails do you get ? If you could start telling us that instead of not really then we might be able to help.

The Screen shot posted above is NOT ALL settings there are for email.

Have a look at this post where you can see ALL email settings. Can you post a screenshot with these settings ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/938226-email-notifications/#comment-11065969

• 3 weeks later...