Wow! Can I get a couple of large ones to go - full cream milk, please

webfact

7 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

I'm glad that Thailand isn't so politically correct that we can still have the freedom to operate a business based on whatever we deem suitable (assuming the female staff are working there willingly).  A shop like this in the US or Europe would be slammed for being misogynistic even when nobody is forcing the female staff to work there.

It's that kind of freedom make Canada a great place to be from. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that think this is not right and it is non PC. You are right it is but then again just like everything else if you do not like it don't go there.

It is no different than the coffee shops tht the girls are in bikini or Hooters.  Take a look at some of the outfits that are around and not being argued about.  School uniforms skirts or blouses that re too tight and probably were bought when the girl was in M1

10 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

I'm glad that Thailand isn't so politically correct that we can still have the freedom to operate a business based on whatever we deem suitable (assuming the female staff are working there willingly).  A shop like this in the US or Europe would be slammed for being misogynistic even when nobody is forcing the female staff to work there.

Though it is the oversexualization of women by men that makes such things possible/profitable in the first place. You won't get much asking men to print menus on their crotches and seeing the words expand as the area "gets bigger".

10 hours ago, dunroaming said:

I wonder if the t-shirts will be available as touch screen?.  Not sure if they use plastic cups but my guess would be that no A-cups are allowed.  In other words B-cup = small, C-cup = medium and D-cup = large.  maybe DD-cup would be family size?

A = short

B = tall

C = grande

D = venti

DD = trenta

So, for the women they will have pretty boys with the menu printed across the crotch area of their pants...seen in front of their big banana bulges .....lol

You know...Male - Female equality and all.

Cheers

On 04/08/2016 at 5:50 AM, CanInBKK said:

What like Hooters is....

On 8/4/2016 at 3:49 PM, NextStationBangkok said:

You like the milk i know! Rat seems to be a funny Cat!

Hmm.  Someone knows something.   Or perhaps shades of Blackadder IV.  "I didn't know you could get that much cream out of one little kitten."  Ben Elton at one of his lowest.moments.

Edited by The Deerhunter
Punctuation.

3 hours ago, katana said:

Mymatenate had a recent video prank on the NOM/breast/milk play on words:

The Thai girls are pretty clueless as to what they are insinuating.

Probably because they have Som Tum on their minds and oblivious to everything around them...lol

Try it in North America....Probably about 40 percent, maybe 50 percent of the girls would stop and give you an earful of their feminist anger ( as in: You sexist pig you..lol...) while some of them might even slap you up the side of the face before they realize the comment was not directed at them.

So, Thailand is not so bad after all...lol

On 8/4/2016 at 11:50 AM, CanInBKK said:

The force is high unemployment in the NE and a take it or leave it attitude. I presume by we,you mean whatever men deem suitable.Lets put your wife and daughters in there to work and see how you and they feel.