Wow! Can I get a couple of large ones to go - full cream milk, please

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

I'm glad that Thailand isn't so politically correct that we can still have the freedom to operate a business based on whatever we deem suitable (assuming the female staff are working there willingly).  A shop like this in the US or Europe would be slammed for being misogynistic even when nobody is forcing the female staff to work there.

Er? Which country does "Hooters" come from? 

EU for sure. The sex activists would drive you out of business. Now if it was gay or lesbian the same activists would demand government funding support!

5 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

I'm glad that Thailand isn't so politically correct that we can still have the freedom to operate a business based on whatever we deem suitable (assuming the female staff are working there willingly).  A shop like this in the US or Europe would be slammed for being misogynistic even when nobody is forcing the female staff to work there.

Correct. But you are referring to cultures that are owned and operated by women. Men are there to earn a living, walk the dogs, and provide some amusement. 

best photo op for some BIB finger-pointing

too bad if I preferred powdered milk

glad the owner didn't get in trouble for moch.. Mocking the establishment

Girls looked mighty fine in their Glori(a)ous Jeans

Which button do you Push for offering Tips?

I wonder if the t-shirts will be available as touch screen?.  Not sure if they use plastic cups but my guess would be that no A-cups are allowed.  In other words B-cup = small, C-cup = medium and D-cup = large.  maybe DD-cup would be family size?

8 hours ago, zyphodb said:

There are far more sex workers catering to the Thai market all over the country than there are to the tourist market, only of course they'd rather not mention this & put the blame on the tourists, easy target that doesn't ruffle too many Thai feathers.....  

Hundreds if not thousands of girls selling their services online. Just Google sideline to see. Most only cater to Thai guys.

Edited by barefootbangkok
Error

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Sigh...welcome back to the stone age.

What's the place called?

Cro-Magnon  are us?

Oh relax and find something marginally worthwhile to whine about.  'Totally harmless. Esp compared to all the disincentivizing xenophobic foolishness that goes on (and is rabidly defended here on TV) every day.

5 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Absolutely pathetic and sickening.

You must be so fun in life :)

Some nice innovative idea, little titillating, no harm done... I say way to go :clap2:

Clever owner as well: good at saving, doesnt need to pay for printing uniforms AND menus, kills 2 birds 1 stone :cheesy:

Edited by CantSpell

49 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

Oh relax and find something marginally worthwhile to whine about.  'Totally harmless. Esp compared to all the disincentivizing xenophobic foolishness that goes on (and is rabidly defended here on TV) every day.

The fact you find this type of benny hill crass behaviour acceptable is exactly why it needs to be shown for what it is. 

As for the second half of your post I have no idea what you are whining about. 

Edited by Bluespunk

7 hours ago, dageurreotype said:

Just when you think this place couldn't get any trashier. Whatever happened to that gaggle of girls chasing random young guys in the street asking them for sex 'NOW!' BTW? And they're busily making a show of closing down brothels. Yeah :coffee1:

Rambling nonsense. 

Nothing new in this - we had something similar in Scotland:

"On the t,ts of a barmaid from Crail

Was printed the price of her ale.

For the sake of the blind

She had on her behind

The same thing written in Braille."

Boom, boom!