• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

Yes, we're married. 

Is this tedious interrogation going to last much longer?

Maybe if you find me so fascinating, you should start a thread about me. This one is about Matt Damon, remember?

That's not you?From the way you described yourself,your wife and your life on here I was convinced it was?

4 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I have a friend in the US, American-born Chinese, married to a Caucasian, who thinks Matt Damon is ugly, and can't understand how someone who is so unattractive could become a movie star.

I think he was the ugly one in the bromance with Ben Affleck?

Edited by MyFrenU
Typo...

4 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Yes, we're married. 

Is this tedious interrogation going to last much longer?

Maybe if you find me so fascinating, you should start a thread about me. This one is about Matt Damon, remember?

Maybe time for your nap,you're getting a little cranky?

1 minute ago, MyFrenU said:

That's not you?From the way you described yourself,your wife and your life on here I was convinced it was?

Because only Matt Damon could attract more than one woman?

That's one hell of a chip on your shoulder, son.

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Because only Matt Damon could attract more than one woman?

That's one hell of a chip on your shoulder, son.

You must have an exciting life with your wife spending every waking hour on here?

to be honest I think he is jealous of your wife and wants a mouthful, failing that he is a she I mean who asks so many silly questions. Is he what people talk about when they say troll? Seems he is trying to get a rise make you volunteer something? Is that a troll then?

Anyway I think a lot of thai women love action films and Bourne is a great spy franchise and it kills bond it even killed bond last time out with j renner I liked his portrayal better to be honest I felt he beefed it up a bit. Just a much better actor for me although MD is good. Cinemas has been awful for a while so was it good the new Bourne? 

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

I have a friend in the US, American-born Chinese, married to a Caucasian, who thinks Matt Damon is ugly, and can't understand how someone who is so unattractive could become a movie star.

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Bit of an odd comment I mean who says all movie stars need to be attractive. Ben Kingsley ugly. Ray winstone ugly. Some real ugly mugs on the box so what has that got to do with it.  What relevance is this ethnic breakdown too I mean what was the bloody point in this comment may I ask? I think MD likely fits the mould of a fair few thai ladies who like western men. I mean and I'm sorry lads but I doubt they will flock in droves to see a bald headed chap with serial killer spectacles. See a fair few of them about in LOS. They are payers not players 

9 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

to be honest I think he is jealous of your wife and wants a mouthful, failing that he is a she I mean who asks so many silly questions. Is he what people talk about when they say troll? Seems he is trying to get a rise make you volunteer something? Is that a troll then?

Great psychoanalysis there don't give up the day job and why on Earth would I be jealous of an internet fantasist like Soi Piker claiming to be married yet on here pontificating 24/7?I think it's hilarious!

No one said you were jealous of him pal. I said yoy wanted to be his wife cos your sniffing round him like a dog sniffs turd. I mean come on pal you use words like pontificating and you publish some real tat. If you have a brain why not put it to better use. Notice lack of question mark in your last message I see your a quick learner.

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

Matt Damon looked very tired throughout this latest Bourne thriller and he only spoke a few lines the entire time.

This was just a lazy effort to ride out the franchise for a quick buck. 

Even the back story was quite murky and out of character for Bourne--why the sudden interest in evil corporations? And now this idea that his father was thoroughly involved in Treadstone ?

Come on.

About four years ago I met a quite hi-so girl on internet dating (from a very wealthy family),she was a looker and had a very good job in the media.

Anyway, after 5 or 6 weeks of dating we parted, without ever jumping into the sack.

When I first met her I tried to explain that wham-bam-thankyou-mam was not what I was looking for (we can all do that anytime here).

She didn't smoke, drink, or go out at night (at all), so at least in that way, we didn't have much in common.

Edited by Andrew65

10 years working and living in thailand and i dont know any westerner who has bagged a high end thai bird. it probably happens, but i havent seen it.  come to think of it i dont know any western/thai relationships that have lasted past 10 years but i am sure some have. hard road staying with someone from a different culture. i am 5 years with my bird and so far so good but we have 2 kids. hope we last the distance till both of them are through school.

12 hours ago, giddyup said:

Donald Trump has a head like a robber's dog and I doubt he sports a six pack, but have a look at his missus, is she with him for his good looks? Money is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world.

Ditto Bernie Eccleston...

The OP must be jerking our chain...because nobody can be that clueless.  If you believe his premise, then Thai women must be into black guys if they go see Central Intelligence, our into rough women if they go see Ghostbusters (2016), or men with pointed ears if they go see Star Trek, etc.  And of course, if they watch a Thai movie, they must be into Thai men.  Sigh.

3 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Ditto Bernie Eccleston...

If we were billionaires of a similar age we'd probably doing the same thing. I know I would!

There are plenty of very rich people who are miserable/misers, then there are ones like Donald & Bernie who live-large and enjoy what they have. I know for sure how I would be!

Although I don't want fame, just the fortune!

14 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

10 years working and living in thailand and i dont know any westerner who has bagged a high end thai bird. it probably happens, but i havent seen it.  come to think of it i dont know any western/thai relationships that have lasted past 10 years but i am sure some have. hard road staying with someone from a different culture. i am 5 years with my bird and so far so good but we have 2 kids. hope we last the distance till both of them are through school.

Have to agree.  I've never seen a farang with an attractive "upscale" or "hi so" Thai woman.  Said couples may be out there, but they sure hide themselves pretty well. 

11 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Have to agree.  I've never seen a farang with an attractive "upscale" or "hi so" Thai woman.  Said couples may be out there, but they sure hide themselves pretty well. 

pretty sure when it comes down to it. if a thai bird has her own money she dosent need a foreigner for support. saying this seems to upset alot of guys who think we are desirable to thai woman. from what i have seen however we only seem to be desired by the ones who dont have much cash.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

12 hours ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

Yes the billionaire will attract the most woman for sure.. they will keep him for the money and go back to the handsome farang for the sex. Why do you think so many wives cheat on their rich guy.. because he just does not excite her.

You go for a woman that looks good and that gets you horny.. why would woman be different. They are not.. they are just smarter the hook up with a richer guy and then often cheat if they can.

flame/troll style posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.