Evidence mounts as "gang rape four" continue to deny sexual assault/murder of 19 year old student.

rooster59

Evidence mounts as "gang rape four" continue to deny sexual assault/murder of 19 year old student.

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuhlo4WgoRGerTQtxwEnNo6NSLGIShwgwoBeLqPQ.jpg

Image: Thairath

BANGKOK:-- vidence is still being collected in the case of the four young men facing charges of sexual assault causing death. And in a latest development it has been suggested that an overdose of an "aphrodisiac" is being considered as a possible cause of death.

The incident happened on Wednesday at a hotel in the Pahonyothin Soi 11 area. Four men had gone into a hotel with a 19 year old commercial college student. The girl died from what doctors have said was a heart attack caused by shock resulting from a circulatory problem.

The four men deny killing her.

Police said Saturday that the most compelling evidence they have so far is CCTV evidence at the hotel where the men appear to be jostling the girl into the room against her will. Police said she was unable to prevent herself being bundled into the room.

They also have CCTV evidence of all five of the people involved buying things at a convenience store before going to the hotel.

The men have said that this was the first time they behaved in this manner but police dismiss this assertion and are keen to interview any other women who might have been taken to a hotel by the group in similar circumstances.

DNA testing of the victim and alleged assailants as well as sperm traces in the victim have been collected and are being analyzed.

And in a further development it is now believed that the victim was fed some kind of aphrodisiac. Police are investigating the possibility that an overdose of the substance could have resulted in her going into shock and causing death. 

The contents of the girl's mouth have been swabbed for evidence in this regard.

Police said that two of the four suspects have records for theft and drugs. Investigations continue.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-07

Just now, djjamie said:

Very sad. I hope the four are appropriately punished for this crime. Life in prison sounds good.

Rather severe IMHO but I am not a judge. Pre-meditated murder gets 15 years in civilized countries. How can a woman be forced into a hotel room against her will? Was she under the influence of drug/alcohol?

Rather severe IMHO but I am not a judge. Pre-meditated murder gets 15 years in civilized countries. How can a woman be forced into a hotel room against her will? Was she under the influence of drug/alcohol?

I guess USA is uncivilized. Death sentence or life without parole is pretty much standard for felony rape and murder

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Just now, mcfish said:

I guess USA is uncivilized. Death sentence or life without parole is pretty much standard for felony rape and murder

You guess correctly, hell most of the population carry guns! The government is totally corrupt etc.

11 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

You don't think 4 guys can get a girl into a room against her will?  They even have video evidence saying she was unable to prevent herself from being pushed inside?  15 years is insufficient.

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Johnniey, your "blame the victim" nonsense is disgusting and the type of idiotic nonsense that helps enable this kind of evil behavior.  She was a kid and these 4 predators took advantage of her and now she's dead and they are lying.  

2 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Rather severe IMHO but I am not a judge.

Life in prison for gang rape and murder is severe? Really?

How can a woman be forced into a hotel room against her will? Was she under the influence of drug/alcohol?

One woman; 4 men. Pretty stupid Q isn't it.

Do you really live in the real world or fantasy land, 4 guys to manhandle a girl and you pose such a stupid comment. 

21 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Do you really live in the real world or fantasy land, 4 guys to manhandle a girl and you pose such a stupid comment. 

What an ignorant, rude response!

Was she forced into 7/11 too? Think before you write.

Edited by Johnniey

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

What an ignorant, rude response!

Was she forced into 7/11 too? Think before you write.

I did think and answered your direct comment of "how can a woman be forced into a hotel room against her will". Did you read the the post, re CCTV ............. against her will. 

7 / 11 is a completely separate prior event, maybe they all went for an ice-cream. 

Even at a short-time hotel the attendant takes the guest(s) to the room, to open the room, turn on the lights/aircon.

Did that not happen in this case?

If it did, why did the attendant not notice something was off, or notice it but not act on it?

"Police said Saturday that the most compelling evidence they have so far is CCTV evidence at the hotel where the men appear to be jostling the girl into the room against her will. Police said she was unable to prevent herself being bundled into the room."

It did not appear like that to the hotel staff at the time?

It's "funny" how it is a bad and insulting thing in Thailand to say "none of your business", while the "none of my business" approach/attitude seems prevalent.

5 hours ago, mcfish said:

I guess your're a bleeding heart liberal who probably thinks the 4 scumbags deserve sympathy and help?

USA has it right  but takes too long carrying out the sentences.

14 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

agreed. someone must have noticed if she was forced through a hotel by 4 men. blood toxocoligy is all that really matters now. until the results come in you are all just guessing.

Maybe one person went and checked in, paid for the room, showed ID? Short time aren't too fussy. Maybe the reception was not close to the room. Not all are super observant, very interested or particularly bothered. Even those that are can't always see everything if busy and distracted. Use your imagination.

Of course we're guessing - and so are you.

Interesting the way the police have gone about this. Quick investigation and follow up, all the right checks, CCTV working and available, tests on the victim for DNA, sperm residue, suspects quickly arrested.

Suggests they can be very efficient when they want to be. Now, please follow through.

20 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

agreed. someone must have noticed if she was forced through a hotel by 4 men. blood toxocoligy is all that really matters now. until the results come in you are all just guessing.

And then we don't know if she took the drug by herself or maybe the 4 men forced her to take it.

Looks like rape to me but not murder.  Maybe she agreed but changed her mind at the last moment -  we don't know. What gets e is irrational people demanding life imprisonment. They obviously come from countries that don't go by "innocent until proven guilty"

6 hours ago, mcfish said:

USA

Yeah' everything is BIGGER in America as we're often told :coffee1:

6 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Did you not read. She was drugged  (commonly called a micky fin in a drink ) in an earlier report hotel staff said it looked like they were carrying her as she could not walk properly. Possibly when arriving at the room she summoned her strength to try to resist but the combination of drug intoxication and 4 males was too much for her. 

Don't start blaming the victim. We don't put up with that on this forum. 

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

One reason people use hotels like these is because the staff don't see anything. 

3 hours ago, Johnniey said:

And then we don't know if she took the drug by herself or maybe the 4 men forced her to take it.

Looks like rape to me but not murder.  Maybe she agreed but changed her mind at the last moment -  we don't know. What gets e is irrational people demanding life imprisonment. They obviously come from countries that don't go by "innocent until proven guilty"

Yes, maybe she agreed and then changed her mind.  Maybe when they went to the 7/11 she was agreeing; maybe when they went past reception she was agreeing; but then (it seems) by the time they got to or near the room she changed her mind.  So you are, yourself, conceding that she might have been bundled into the room against her will.  

7 hours ago, Rob13 said:

Life in prison for gang rape and murder is severe? Really?

Not severe really, if proven guilty,  it should be Life in prison for rape and murder and, if proven guilty another three times, three more lives in prison for aiding and abetting the other nitwits.
(I was told off the other day for suggesting peeling, so today I am in a constructive mood)

Edited by KKr
PC clarification

9 hours ago, Johnniey said:

this is a joke right?

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Interesting the way the police have gone about this. Quick investigation and follow up, all the right checks, CCTV working and available, tests on the victim for DNA, sperm residue, suspects quickly arrested.

Suggests they can be very efficient when they want to be. Now, please follow through.

I agree, the police seem to be on top of it. Pointless making further comments till we get the autopsy report/toxicology results.